BPL Community Profile

Larry De La Briandais (Hitech) - BPL Forum Member

My Locale SF Bay Area
About Me Larry De La Briandais has not added a biography yet.

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Larry De La Briandais

Showing 311 - 320 of 519 | Page: 1 ...23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 ...52

Forum » Thread

Brunton
I use to be able to get the Brunton 8 oz canisters at Sports Authority (or Chalet, can't remember which at the moment) for $3.50. I went to get some just before labor day this year and they no...

In GEAR » Fuel Price Survey Results (as of Dec 2011)
January 04, 2:53pm

BA Leaking at the valve
I've had both of my BA IACs leak around the threads of the valve when attempting to inflate them with the instaflator. Worked fine and home but I gave up when "in the field" and blew...

In GEAR » Camp-tek Microburst?
January 04, 2:36pm

I'll take
I'll take the henley shirt and the Icebreaker shirt. Do you want paypal, or something else. Your not in the east bay are you?

In Gear Swap » FS: misc clothing, cheap (Golite, Icebreaker, ExOfficio, Patagonia, Marmot, MH)
December 30, 3:42pm

Chicken... ;^)
Just kidding. But I do think it is an appropriate topic. I do believe that there are many here who prefer to purchase from a "cottage" manufacturer at least partly because they are maki...

In Editor's Roundtable » Cottage Stagnation and Recent Gems
December 30, 3:34pm

Re: solution
"I think if we are going to take our country back we are going to have to start making things here." It seems that far to many people in a position to make decisions are only intereste...

In Editor's Roundtable » Cottage Stagnation and Recent Gems
December 30, 1:03pm

re:Fuel Price Survey Results (as of Dec 2011)
Ah, the joy of not being stuck in a city... :^)

In GEAR » Fuel Price Survey Results (as of Dec 2011)
December 29, 9:45am

Only have one...
A sawyer water filter. I replaced a First Need, which I had setup so that I could easily filter a liter of water in one minute. The sawyer isn't any faster, but I just stand there with the di...

In GEAR » 2011 Backpacking Light Reader Picks
December 28, 2:00pm

Re: Re: Everclear vs. Green Denatured
"...especially if they are using Octane or the like as a denaturing agent. " Isn't that a main ingredient in gasoline!

In GEAR » DIY Alcohol Stove Design -- Basic Considerations
December 22, 10:56am

A non-member...
As you can tell, I am not a member. Why? Because the only thing I do is read the forums. There doesn't seem to be anything else here that I am interested in. Maybe that will change, maybe n...

In Chaff » Another Rant: Not worth paying to sell on BPL
December 21, 4:42pm

Solo tent feedback
I don’t qualify as an ultra-light backpacker, but I am certainly trying to lighten my load significantly. My reasons for using a solo tent are numerous. Not necessarily in order are: 1. ...

In GEAR » Solo Tent Feedback Request
December 20, 6:45pm

All Reader Reviews by Larry De La Briandais

Showing 1 - 1 of 1 | Page: 1

Review

Category

Campsaver.com Retailer
I purchased the Vargo canister stove from them at a GREAT price. They had such a run on sales because of the low price that is was sold out. They left me a personal phone message letting me know tha...

In 1 - COMPANIES (Customer Service)
December 07, 3:07pm