BPL Community Profile

Larry De La Briandais (Hitech) - BPL Forum Member

My Locale SF Bay Area
About Me Larry De La Briandais has not added a biography yet.

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Larry De La Briandais

Showing 311 - 320 of 592 | Page: 1 ...23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 ...60

Forum » Thread

Re: Re: boots
"What kind of support do your boots provide? Loose boots - can you expand on this? Your situation is likely unique because you have damaged / weak ankles." The same type of support ...

In GEAR » Has anyone gone back to wearing boots after trying shoes?
September 07, 12:19pm

laws
I think we know why there are leash and control laws...

In Philosophy & Technique » Is this just bad luck with aggressive dogs or is this normal?
September 07, 11:33am

boots
I don't understand why so many people do not believe that boots provide ankle support. If my boots are loose my ankles hurt. Properly tighten them and they quit hurting. They certainly provi...

In GEAR » Has anyone gone back to wearing boots after trying shoes?
September 07, 11:29am

You still cannot be in "complete" control
"You obviously have never been to a sheep dog trials. You would be totally amazed at what Border Collies can do being directed with only hand signals. You truly won't believe your eyes.&qu...

In Philosophy & Technique » Is this just bad luck with aggressive dogs or is this normal?
September 06, 4:41pm

Different abilities
The problem is whether the "victim" believes they have a non-lethal method at their disposal. Change my scenario to me carrying my hatchet. The dog is a Bull Mastiff. It barks at least...

September 06, 4:35pm

Impossible
" If you cannot keep your dogs under complete voice command and in sight at all times..." This is impossible. You cannot keep ANY dog under complete voice control.

September 06, 3:30pm

You expect them to know this?!?
"Here's the rub, if a stranger appeared on the trail and whipped out a large knife and started waving it around because my dog barked, or just ran up to say hi" You expect the othe...

September 06, 2:57pm

Everyone sees it differently
"it is that when someone chooses to escalate a situation to a lethal level when there are Nonlethal options available." The problem with this is that the person feeling threatened by a...

September 06, 2:52pm

This is irresponsible
"I always take mine with me, and they are almost always unleashed...My dogs are trail trained... when we see or hear people approaching I call them and they walk beside me." What do yo...

September 06, 2:39pm

PIG
You can find much better meals at Packit Gourmet (http://www.packitgourmet.com). They all come with the proper sized "freezer bag", and they taste MUCH better. They also recommend using...

In GEAR » Looking for Dehydrated-Meal-in-Freezer-Bag Cooking Advice
September 05, 5:35pm

All Reader Reviews by Larry De La Briandais

Showing 1 - 1 of 1 | Page: 1

Review

Category

Campsaver.com Retailer
I purchased the Vargo canister stove from them at a GREAT price. They had such a run on sales because of the low price that is was sold out. They left me a personal phone message letting me know tha...

In 1 - COMPANIES (Customer Service)
December 07, 3:07pm