BPL Community Profile

Larry De La Briandais (Hitech) - BPL Forum Member

My Locale SF Bay Area
About Me Larry De La Briandais has not added a biography yet.

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Larry De La Briandais

Showing 311 - 320 of 561 | Page: 1 ...23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 ...57

Forum » Thread

pack towl
I also use one for all the previous uses. I also clip it to my pack and use it to "mop my brow" when necessary. Wouldn't go without it. Used multiple times a day.

In GEAR » Towel Day
June 20, 12:04pm

60 inches is huge
I also think 60 inches would be huge. 50 is more than enough. 44 is about minimum, but since its usually just me and my wife even 40 is doable. I know things look different in person, but th...

In GEAR » The CAFFIN tents come!
June 14, 9:30am

Facebook?
You could always try his facebook page: http://www.facebook.com/people/Dan-Freschl/8622125

In GEAR » One Headlamp to Rule them All?
May 30, 4:52pm

Group water filtering
I used one of these (the 2.5 gallon one) with a sawyer inline filter attached to it. I simply stuffed a hydration hose into the output nozzle and attached the sawyer to the hose. I also used some...

In GEAR » Water treatment for groups
May 29, 2:53pm

Novices
The real problem is with the unprepared and those that do not know how to properly and safely use an opwn flame. Those that do could do so safely even when bans are in place. The rest might cause...

In GEAR » Alcohol cookers...please be careful out there
May 24, 11:59am

USA
We also have public ROW laws that in some cases allow the public access to private land. I was "recently" involved in a law suit to protect just such a right. A new land owner was block...

In Philosophy & Technique » Getting ticketed for stealth camping
May 17, 8:56am

PIG
Packit gormet. I think the web site is www.packitgormet.com

In GEAR » Backpacking food
May 07, 2:06pm

framed pack
I would suggest a framed pack. You should certainly be able to beat 5.5 lbs however. At least it is not as bad as my buddies old denali at 8 lbs!

In GEAR » What would you carry 35-40 lbs with?
May 03, 2:17pm

almost flat
My pad (BA IAC) almost looks flat. I also let the ait out until just before my hip touches when laying on my side. Sometimes I over do it and have to get off the pad and add a few breaths. I do ...

In GEAR » Another new insulated pad: Big Agnes Insulated QCore
April 23, 12:47pm

Ray way quilt
I also made a ray way double quilt. I left out the draft stopper as we sleep in a tent. I got the alpine upgrade and it is too warm. Although we were comfortable at 40 sans clothes. ;)

In GEAR » UL premarital counseling (sleep system for two)
April 09, 5:40pm

All Reader Reviews by Larry De La Briandais

Showing 1 - 1 of 1 | Page: 1

Review

Category

Campsaver.com Retailer
I purchased the Vargo canister stove from them at a GREAT price. They had such a run on sales because of the low price that is was sold out. They left me a personal phone message letting me know tha...

In 1 - COMPANIES (Customer Service)
December 07, 3:07pm