BPL Community Profile

eric chan (bearbreeder) - BPL Premium Member

My Locale eric chan hasn't told us about their geographical region yet.
About Me eric chan has not added a biography yet.

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by eric chan

Showing 3081 - 3090 of 3854 | Page: 1 ...300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 ...386

Forum » Thread

yuppies
there are 2 kind of canadians ... 1. the old geezer who hauled 80lbs in his wooden framed pack through arctic snowstorms, build a cabin with his axe instead of a tent, etc ... who am i to tell h...

In General Lightweight Backpacking Discussion » I'm Having some Fun at ClubTread. Come join me.
November 25, 1:31pm

black friday cheat sheet
the link should have the latest updates ... http://www.spadout.com/f/spadout-39-s-black-friday-cheat-sheet/ Retailer: Moosejaw.com Deal: Free $100 Mystery Gift with purchase over $99 Code:...

In Gear Deals » black friday cheat sheet
November 25, 1:23pm

shells
i find it has a lot to do with the fabric up to a certain point .. if the exertion activity is low to moderate, the fabric makes a difference all other things being equal some fabrics are a bit ...

In GEAR » Supposed condensation from shells
November 25, 12:45pm

gear
a few comments about things in general 1. always bring a single HMS locker ... allows you to munter in the worst case situation ... the lightest one i know is the DMM sentinal which i use ... bu...

In Gear Lists » Denali Gear List
November 25, 3:00am

Not missing
No youre not missing anything as long as you fit the bag and youre an hombre ... The LL comfort is the one to look at ... En-testing imo is levelling the field Now u have a good idea if a ch...

In GEAR » Cheating the REI sleeping bag system for men 6' or under?
November 24, 11:57pm

Sweat
The more you sweat the more moisture there is in a system ... If you feel too warm vent the bag and zip it up later if yr cold Event bibies will still get some condensation occasionaly, but sho...

In GEAR » Bivy Condensation
November 24, 11:49pm

100g
60g is the same as a fleece... Wont be warm enuff for the shoulder seasons by itself eb fa igniter 100g will be 40% off friday morning at eb stores until noon for extra win size it to fit ove...

In GEAR » Synthetic Insulation for the PNW
November 24, 11:38pm

Rei
Any rei or athletic store ... Eb will have their hoodies on sale this friday

In GEAR » NON-wool hoody
November 24, 6:46pm

id wait
till theres an after xmas sale on event .... or for the new stuff next year with MH going event, you know what that means ... CLEARANCE SALES !!!!

In GEAR » Paramo
November 24, 4:05pm

sasquatch
thats not what women tell me ;) ya just need to know where to look and youll find it .... like the sasquatch, loch ness monster, richard gere's gerbil ... lol

In GEAR » Thank God this section is no longer titled the G-spot
November 24, 3:44pm

All Reader Reviews by eric chan

Showing 1 - 1 of 1 | Page: 1

Review

Category

Montbell Extremely Light Down Jacket
the key to using this jacket is to use it under a windshell or synthetic jacket like a nanopuff by itself the shell is fairly fragile, there are no pockets, there is no waist string ... however ...

In Clothing - Insulating - Down
December 30, 7:44pm