Subscribe Contribute Advertise Facebook Twitter Instagram Forums Newsletter

BPL Community Profile

eric chan (bearbreeder) - BPL Forum Member

My Locale eric chan hasn't told us about their geographical region yet.
About Me eric chan has not added a biography yet.

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by eric chan

Showing 3081 - 3090 of 4269 | Page: 1 ...300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 ...427

Forum » Thread

montbell
folks ... its not like montbell is low quality or has poor customer service ... lol i could understand some people wanting patagucci over something like EB, LL bean, etc .... though those com...

In GEAR » Patagonia UL Down Shirt
January 18, 9:19am

hmmmmm
tres interessant ....

In Philosophy & Technique » Close Look at Orthotics Raises a Welter of Doubts
January 18, 8:56am

thanks
thanks richard, did you happen to have the iclo of the garment? its on sale and i trying to resist !!!

In GEAR » mammut stratus flash jacket and pertex quantum fiberfill
January 18, 8:35am

filter
As for taking it out of the pack to refill it, I never do this while on the trail. I hook the drinking tube up to my filter and pump right into the pack that way, works great. james ... what fi...

In GEAR » Anyone move away from Water Bladders?
January 18, 8:06am

mammut stratus flash jacket and pertex quantum fiberfill
would anyone have any experience with this jacket? also does anyone know the clo.oz of pertex quantum fiberfill insulation? thanks guys and gals

In GEAR » mammut stratus flash jacket and pertex quantum fiberfill
January 18, 6:19am

up to 40% off for canadians
http://www.altitude-sports.com/home altitude sports has up to 40% off certain brands such as dead bird, OR, mammut etc ... and foot wear i've bought from them personally several pieces be...

In Gear Deals » up to 40% off for canadians
January 18, 6:09am

dim sum yum yum
something that doesnt cost $250 for a simple down sweater when a proven item that does the exact same goes for $165 ... or a $500+ dead bird shell when a good also made in china shell with the s...

January 17, 11:22pm

dry
jeff ... i dont think so ... i just let it all dry a bit first and then throw it in the dryer ... however i dont use community dryers at home however if you stay at a hostel in some ski/outdo...

In GEAR » Dwr
January 17, 11:00pm

dim sum
nothing wrong with made in china ... as long as i pay made in china prices ... this doesnt seem to be the case ... itll be interesting to see how many they sell ... ie. is the patagucci name...

January 17, 10:55pm

dryer
use sports wash and throw it in the dryer for 15 min on low-med heat if yr not satistied just call OR ... theyll likely swap them out for you DWR wears out very quickly along the sleeves, ...

In GEAR » Dwr
January 17, 10:49pm

All Reader Reviews by eric chan

Showing 1 - 1 of 1 | Page: 1

Review

Category

Montbell Extremely Light Down Jacket
the key to using this jacket is to use it under a windshell or synthetic jacket like a nanopuff by itself the shell is fairly fragile, there are no pockets, there is no waist string ... however ...

In Clothing - Insulating - Down
December 30, 7:44pm