Subscribe Contribute Advertise Facebook Twitter Instagram Forums Newsletter

BPL Community Profile

eric chan (bearbreeder) - BPL Forum Member

My Locale eric chan hasn't told us about their geographical region yet.
About Me eric chan has not added a biography yet.

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by eric chan

Showing 3081 - 3090 of 4101 | Page: 1 ...300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 ...411

Forum » Thread

honey
thats what the honey is for ... works for pooh bears i guess well see how the kifaru "silnylon" reacts to bear saliva as well ;) im liking this kind of real world testing more and m...

In GEAR » New Kifaru Pack - less then 3lbs, 5200 ci, will carry 100+ lbs!
December 20, 7:10pm

goat smoat ...
bahhh ... lets see if the kifaru can handle these fuzzy wuzzies ... the smaller ones can go in the daypack

December 20, 6:51pm

bleat bleat bleat
live bleaters get bonus points bob if the pack survives a living goat inside .... its definitely bomber!!! of course competitors could up the ante by putting a live bear in theirs ...

December 20, 3:53pm

goats
guys ... you can comment and dice all you want i invite you to stuff a goat in your pack and carry it a decent distance and no i dont hunt or have anything to do with the funky named pack in ...

December 20, 3:29pm

hmmmm
overly complicated IMO ... i use when active -very thin wicking base -light fleece - windshirt or light softshell when stopped i add - big puffy belay jacket ,,, syn or down, or both ...

In GEAR » Chilly Weather Moisture Management
December 20, 3:06pm

women
have all the luck ... booooo .... lol

In Gear Deals » More EB- 50% off on select outerwear
December 20, 2:51pm

washing
i test all my stuff everytime for good beading before i go out ... if it doesnt bead it does into the wash and dryer, and reproof if needed note that certain event garments will have tags that s...

In GEAR » Best windshirt.
December 19, 10:58pm

first light
colin haley uses it it ... he's the premier US light and fast alpinist of the new generation on denali ... he did the cassin ridge in 17 hrs ... i think there is a bias on this board to ...

In GEAR » Freestanding tent recommendations: BD Firstlight???
December 19, 9:25pm

westcomb
all models except for the specter .... all made in vancouver BC canada ;)

In GEAR » Found: eVent Jacket with pit zips
December 19, 2:35pm

prediction
i predict that most here wouldnt use it or consider it ;) that is a good weight for a full featured day back ... and a good price hmmmmm

In GEAR » Jansport Skagit Daypack?
December 19, 12:12pm

All Reader Reviews by eric chan

Showing 1 - 1 of 1 | Page: 1

Review

Category

Montbell Extremely Light Down Jacket
the key to using this jacket is to use it under a windshell or synthetic jacket like a nanopuff by itself the shell is fairly fragile, there are no pockets, there is no waist string ... however ...

In Clothing - Insulating - Down
December 30, 7:44pm