BPL Community Profile

eric chan (bearbreeder) - BPL Forum Member

My Locale eric chan hasn't told us about their geographical region yet.
About Me eric chan has not added a biography yet.

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by eric chan

Showing 3051 - 3060 of 3944 | Page: 1 ...297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 ...395

Forum » Thread

polartec
polartec, primaloft and gore have the best fabric marketing ... when yr name is synonymous with waterproof, synth or fleece ... nothing better just check out their facebook pages the sad ...

In GEAR » NeoShell from Polartec, the eVent slayer?!
December 06, 9:38pm

Wool
I prefer wool glove lines especially the thin ones ... Ive noticed that some, cloudveil especially, synth liners have a nasty habbit of sticking to velcro and ripping apart due to it eventually ...

In GEAR » What are the warmest usableglove/glove liners
December 06, 9:03pm

Yuppie
Mike ... One of these days ill take a picof my gear closet .... I probably have the most yuppie gear of anyone here ... What makes these gloves yuppie IMO ... Is not the extra cost, sure they co...

In GEAR » yuppiefication of work gloves
December 06, 8:39pm

Dead bird wannabes
Aaron patagucci, rab, OR, MH all make similar softshell weave pants ... Just make sure its not a membrane and not fleece lined i can only speak for dead bird and MH ... But the woven softshel...

In GEAR » Waterproof(ish) Pants
December 06, 7:39pm

Socks
I got ones that look similar that i got for the same price at wallymart years ago I feel guilty whenever i wear em ... My smartwool socks start bleating at me ....

In GEAR » old navy cozy socks?
December 06, 7:01pm

Denali evo ascents
Use them on 60 deg + slopes ... Televator bar is like buttah tails are useful for soft snow get last years model on clearance if u can find it i picked mine up for less than 150$ including...

In GEAR » boot and snowshoe recommendations?
December 06, 5:20pm

hmmmmm
for down to 20F ... 35 oz nike dry fit base MH chockstone MB ex light dead bird atom lt OR helium always in pack - 10 - 20F ... 45-57 oz nike dry fit base patagucci cap 4 MH choc...

In GEAR » Torso Clothing Layer System
December 06, 3:56pm

work gloves
patrick ... work gloves go into yr local hardware store and pick up the best fitting gloves ... at the end of the day theyll likely work better than a lot more of the expensive gloves in the ...

December 06, 3:12pm

yuppiefication of work gloves
bound to happen ... once you see the "hardcore" bums using a piece of cheap gear all the time ... someone's going to slap on a brand name and charge more waiting for a dead bird an...

December 06, 3:03pm

dead bird
arcteryx gamma lt for lighter use or gamma sk for heavier winter use im a total anti yuppie ... so as much as it pains me to say it, dead bird woven softshell pants have been the best me in thos...

In GEAR » Waterproof(ish) Pants
December 06, 2:29pm

All Reader Reviews by eric chan

Showing 1 - 1 of 1 | Page: 1

Review

Category

Montbell Extremely Light Down Jacket
the key to using this jacket is to use it under a windshell or synthetic jacket like a nanopuff by itself the shell is fairly fragile, there are no pockets, there is no waist string ... however ...

In Clothing - Insulating - Down
December 30, 7:44pm