Subscribe Contribute Advertise Facebook Twitter Instagram Forums Newsletter

BPL Community Profile

eric chan (bearbreeder) - BPL Forum Member

My Locale eric chan hasn't told us about their geographical region yet.
About Me eric chan has not added a biography yet.

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by eric chan

Showing 3051 - 3060 of 4323 | Page: 1 ...297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 ...433

Forum » Thread

novel
danny ,,, grivel i believe makes a shovel blade that can go on an axe as well ... the problem with that one is that the blade isnt much if any lighter than a small alum shovel ... id love to ...

In Editor's Roundtable » Winter ISPO 2011: Day 1 - International Delights
February 07, 10:21pm

durty ole men
"No but I would like to see some pics....." time for you to give up 9 min of squats for hours of climbing ;) kane ... do both ... fly into calgary ... climb in canmore, lake louis...

In Philosophy & Technique » Training & Workout
February 07, 12:55pm

hmmmm
david ... i used to do quite a bit of weightlifting including squats ... it helped for general fitness ... including the squats they make you do with a heavy bag or partner on yr shoulder iv...

February 07, 12:35pm

faith
here's a question ... does anyone really believe the marketing claims about companies or their products "greeness" i mean we don't really believe their claims about breathabili...

In GEAR » No love for Eco gear?
February 07, 12:08pm

intensity
david ... im not quite sure how 20 min of exercise without anything more will get you ready for that 2000m scramble ... or that week long jaunt in the hills ... sure any fitness is better tha...

February 07, 11:46am

ice axe
corsa nano ... 250g ... note that it is a longer axe at 60 cm vs 45 cm ... so itll likely be a tad more useful http://www.mec.ca/Products/product_detail.jsp?PRODUCT%3C%3Eprd_id=845524442621275&a...

February 07, 11:07am

thar she blows
absolute wind proof isnt always best for moisture management ... a bit of wind flow can improve the "breathability" of garments ive never used the triumph so i cant tell you how breath...

In GEAR » north face triumph anorak
February 07, 10:34am

hmmmmm
14 oz cheapo rain jacket without pit zips ... $750 neoshell jackets ... $3000 down jackets .... i actually believe that a separate ice axe and shovel may weight about the same as that fancy gizm...

February 07, 9:56am

calories
yeah ... thats why i dont feel 10-20 min is a substitute for real exercise sure a high intensity for that time will maintain some strength ... but for me thats really the time it takes to warm ...

February 07, 9:15am

faff
the main reason to get a down vest IMO is to avoid faff ... which means its as easy to put on and take off as possible ... vest avoid this especially if you are carrying gear and wearing gloves in ...

In GEAR » Vest or down hooded jacket?
February 07, 8:56am

All Reader Reviews by eric chan

Showing 1 - 1 of 1 | Page: 1

Review

Category

Montbell Extremely Light Down Jacket
the key to using this jacket is to use it under a windshell or synthetic jacket like a nanopuff by itself the shell is fairly fragile, there are no pockets, there is no waist string ... however ...

In Clothing - Insulating - Down
December 30, 7:44pm