Subscribe Contribute Advertise Facebook Twitter Instagram Forums Newsletter

BPL Community Profile

eric chan (bearbreeder) - BPL Forum Member

My Locale eric chan hasn't told us about their geographical region yet.
About Me eric chan has not added a biography yet.

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by eric chan

Showing 3051 - 3060 of 4167 | Page: 1 ...297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 ...417

Forum » Thread

R 3.8
a true R 3.8 should keep you fairly decent down to that temp IMO ... not ideal, but better than a simple foamy or even a neo air question is ... has BPL tested the BAIC to that R value yet?

In GEAR » Big Agnes Insulated Air Core
January 04, 8:21am

rub a dub dub, ducky in a tub
most nikwax leather foot products should have an integrated sponge http://www.nikwax.com/en-us/products/productdetail.php?productid=259&activity How to apply Brush off dirt with a damp...

In GEAR » Quick question.
January 04, 8:18am

nikwax
be aware that the colour may change a bit after application ... youll no longer have that fresh out of the box yuppie look ... http://www.sportiva.com/products/leather.php General Guidelines ...

In GEAR » Quick question.
January 04, 8:01am

hills and winter
if yr gonna hump some hills ... i suggest paying the weight penalty for flick lock poles the greater reliability, ease of adjustment and variable length more than make up for it IMO for winte...

In GEAR » walking sticks.
January 04, 5:43am

jacket
IMO, expensive bomber jackets are not needed unless - you expect to climb or bushwhack in the rain - it rains alot ... and i mean ALOT ... like every day ... - you like carrying the extra weigh...

In Gear Lists » Gear List for 3-Season Western Hiking
January 03, 9:19pm

helium
good jacket ... good build quality ... OR infinite guarantee which ill take over marmots "lifetime of product" warranty for the mica anyday carry on climbs and most trips ... this and ...

In Gear Deals » OR Helium
January 03, 4:18pm

puffy
light down or synth puffay if you dont already have one to add to yr sleep system

In GEAR » 100.00 bucks christmas money what should I buy?
January 03, 3:03pm

patches
you can get those iron on patches if needed for the inside ... then just goo the inside or use seam grip friend needs to buy u mondo beer

In GEAR » best method for patching gaiters
January 03, 3:00pm

roll top
i love my alpha 25... 33 oz, take out the built in rain cover and its around ~31 oz, take out the foam pad and its even less ... its big enough for short trips, ice/rock climbing daytrips, etc ... ...

In GEAR » Osprey Aether 30 and other roll top packs
January 03, 2:45am

water
ive never had water penetrate any of my softshell pants yet ... even on all day rainy hikes in mud i do however test the beading quickly in the shower everytime before i go ... if it doesnt bead...

In GEAR » Waterproof(ish) Pants
January 03, 2:21am

All Reader Reviews by eric chan

Showing 1 - 1 of 1 | Page: 1

Review

Category

Montbell Extremely Light Down Jacket
the key to using this jacket is to use it under a windshell or synthetic jacket like a nanopuff by itself the shell is fairly fragile, there are no pockets, there is no waist string ... however ...

In Clothing - Insulating - Down
December 30, 7:44pm