BPL Community Profile

eric chan (bearbreeder) - BPL Premium Member

My Locale eric chan hasn't told us about their geographical region yet.
About Me eric chan has not added a biography yet.

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by eric chan

Showing 3051 - 3060 of 3854 | Page: 1 ...297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 ...386

Forum » Thread

not needed
EJ ... side sleep .... the only time ive really had a problem is when in a wide no zipper bivy and a neo air ... my bag slides wonky on the pad sometimes when i toss and turn if yr in a real ...

In GEAR » Kooka Bay NeoAir equivalent as warm, durable for weight?
November 27, 5:49pm

micropuff
landon ... micropuff if you want a single all round synth garment ... or the EB FA igniter ... you should be able to find either for around $150 on sale if you wait/shop around EB has the advant...

In GEAR » WM flight vest/jacket
November 27, 5:38pm

neo air
have never used the kooka, so i can only comment on the neo - very comfortable as long as you stay on the pad ... best ive tried yet for side sleeping - narrow, so hopefully you have some way t...

In GEAR » Kooka Bay NeoAir equivalent as warm, durable for weight?
November 27, 4:54pm

synth
landon ... i currently use a MB ex light with either a 60 g/m, 133 g/m, 170g/m outer syn jacket depending on the temps ... i find that using both together allows for better temp and moisture con...

In GEAR » WM flight vest/jacket
November 27, 4:35pm

rab
aaron ... i bought a set of rab latok event gloves blind last year with no reviews ... i tried em in the store and they fit me better than anything else ive ever tried ... my test was simple, co...

In GEAR » Rab's Fit
November 27, 2:55pm

rab
made for UK climbers ... and according to all those gritstone climbing videos ... theyre all thin and lanky ;)

In GEAR » Rab's Fit
November 27, 2:06pm

temps
charlotte .. ice or rock or alpine? and what temps?

In GEAR » Insulation/jackets
November 27, 2:03pm

richard
honestly i have no idea ... denali is still on my to do list note that RMI recommends the same, a big down parka for denali my guess would be that 1. denali is just so fricking cold that b...

In GEAR » MontBell Alpine Down Vest vs MontBell Alpine Light Down
November 27, 2:02pm

yesterday
was only open yesterday ...not sure if itll open again you can find most of the stuff here though the sale wasnt as good as the last hunt ... http://www.altitude-sports.com/eng/storeSection/r...

In Gear Deals » black friday cheat sheet
November 27, 6:42am

Hobnail Boots Fall Short In Retro Climb On Mt Cook
there' a reason why modern climbing equipment was developed ... next up retro backpacking with 60 lb loads .... http://www.voxy.co.nz/national/hobnail-boots-fall-short-retro-climb-mt-cook...

In General Lightweight Backpacking Discussion » Hobnail Boots Fall Short In Retro Climb On Mt Cook
November 27, 3:51am

All Reader Reviews by eric chan

Showing 1 - 1 of 1 | Page: 1

Review

Category

Montbell Extremely Light Down Jacket
the key to using this jacket is to use it under a windshell or synthetic jacket like a nanopuff by itself the shell is fairly fragile, there are no pockets, there is no waist string ... however ...

In Clothing - Insulating - Down
December 30, 7:44pm