BPL Community Profile

eric chan (bearbreeder) - BPL Premium Member

My Locale eric chan hasn't told us about their geographical region yet.
About Me eric chan has not added a biography yet.

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by eric chan

Showing 3051 - 3060 of 3887 | Page: 1 ...297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 ...389

Forum » Thread

hanging bears
if yr gonna hang a bear youll need a uiaa/ce certified biner !!! 20 kn+

In Gear Deals » Coming Soon: Cuben Fiber Bear Bag System
December 01, 12:14am

marmot trail wind
not seeing any reviews of the trail wind i decided to post this bought a trail wind, looked good and fit good in the store ... got it on sale trail wind weights 4.6 oz in med, it's a 1.6 ...

In GEAR » marmot trail wind
November 30, 11:24pm

Thats my normal single pitch 5.7 rack .... Never know when ya need those offsets to protect that super hard 5.7 crack .... Lol i usually bring all the shiet for new climbers ... They get to fond...

In GEAR » Absaroka Pack
November 30, 8:10pm

40 lbs
Tom ... Camalots .3 to 4, double 3,4 link cams full set Zeros full set tcus gray to blue full set offsets full set peanuts tricams from .5 to 2 12 trad draw 2 screamers 3L water helmet...

In GEAR » Absaroka Pack
November 30, 7:30pm

parka
is it compared to the UL parka? my exlight is pretty warm for the weight

In GEAR » A New Paradigm for Understanding Garment Warmth
November 30, 5:20pm

lol
guilty as charged ... which is why im asking the source who knows ... a polar bear could have come up and marked his territory on the bags

In GEAR » Synthetic vs down debate- link
November 30, 4:39pm

source
hmmm ... why not go to the source since they are available ... seems like u are the one whos assuming with the down ;)

November 30, 4:22pm

dichotomies
what temps are you expecting a few dichotomies 1. yr clothing system for me would be good for no lower than the 20s in camp ... downlight + fleece 2. you have a single neo air ... id need...

In Gear Lists » 1st Winter Gear List (another newbie)
November 30, 2:07pm

not warmer
unless you can move all the down to the top it wont be warmer the other issue is the dead air space ... unless you can get rid of that, it wont be warmer i personally find that opening up a ...

In GEAR » Using a sleeping bag as a quilt? Warmer?
November 30, 12:03pm

frozen
eugene ... with my kitty kat and damp clothes ... the bag and clothes usually keep fairly dry from body heat at night if you saw the video you would have seen them drying out their bags in the s...

November 30, 11:37am

All Reader Reviews by eric chan

Showing 1 - 1 of 1 | Page: 1

Review

Category

Montbell Extremely Light Down Jacket
the key to using this jacket is to use it under a windshell or synthetic jacket like a nanopuff by itself the shell is fairly fragile, there are no pockets, there is no waist string ... however ...

In Clothing - Insulating - Down
December 30, 7:44pm