BPL Community Profile

eric chan (bearbreeder) - BPL Forum Member

My Locale eric chan hasn't told us about their geographical region yet.
About Me eric chan has not added a biography yet.

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by eric chan

Showing 3051 - 3060 of 3986 | Page: 1 ...297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 ...399

Forum » Thread

china
just a few popular products among BPL members that are made in land of wokking the doggie ... - zebralight - some lightheart tents - ice breaker - montbell - patagonia - golite - osprey (...

In Editor's Roundtable » Lightweight Backpacking, Wal-Mart Style
December 09, 2:56pm

warmth
ken ... you can get roughly the same or more insulation out fo an ex-light for 5-6 oz total weight ... you can combine this with yr WT or you can get the MB alpine light which should feel s...

In GEAR » Replace my jacket
December 09, 2:10pm

luv
i luv my EB downlight vest ...

In Gear Swap » FS: First Ascent Down Vest LARGE
December 09, 2:06pm

bigger
bigger sizes will have more down keep the size that fits with the layers that you would be wearing

In GEAR » Montbell Alpine Light Loft M/XL
December 09, 11:47am

reference
just as a reference ... 2 mods i have done to add rigidity to the frame when needed ... without the rigidity youll need to be careful packing like any other frameless 1/10" pine board ... v...

In GEAR » winter day pack?
December 09, 11:45am

snowshoeing
2 good articles on snowshoeing hazards ... author is SAR http://blog.oplopanax.ca/2010/10/how-to-kill-yourself-snowshoeing.html http://blog.oplopanax.ca/2010/11/how-to-not-kill-yourself-snows...

In General Lightweight Backpacking Discussion » snowshoeing
December 09, 4:19am

disposable
some of you guys assume that stuff in big box stores is disposable ... simply not true as i said costco carried MADE IN CANADA merino for $15 dollars not too long ago ... other stores including ...

December 09, 2:06am

mutant
be aware that the mutant doesnt have a solid frame ... you can do a mod, but unmoded its basically a frameless pack

December 08, 10:07pm

differences
dan ... i guess we do different things ... my stuff usually goes from abrasion ... rarely from blown stitching ... all those rubbing against rocks like a cat against a scratching pole must be...

December 08, 7:30pm

vol
how much vol do you need? you shouldnt need more that 30L ... and thats with climbing gear ....

December 08, 7:15pm

All Reader Reviews by eric chan

Showing 1 - 1 of 1 | Page: 1

Review

Category

Montbell Extremely Light Down Jacket
the key to using this jacket is to use it under a windshell or synthetic jacket like a nanopuff by itself the shell is fairly fragile, there are no pockets, there is no waist string ... however ...

In Clothing - Insulating - Down
December 30, 7:44pm