Subscribe Contribute Advertise Facebook Twitter Instagram Forums Newsletter

BPL Community Profile

Kendall Clement (socalpacker) - BPL Lifetime Member

My Locale Southern California
About Me I was... I am.... And, I will be.
CityLos Angeles
StateCalifornia
CountryUSA

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Kendall Clement

Showing 301 - 310 of 345 | Page: 1 ...16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35

Forum » Thread

Re: Re: Bivy solution for use with multiple bags?
Hi Tony, Is there also a 6-8 week wait for Ron's bivies? Also, I've been wondering if you've decided on a quilt yet.

In GEAR » Bivy solution for use with multiple bags?
February 25, 3:48pm

Re: What knife do you carry backpacking?
Joseph, Very cool website. Large selection, too. I could never find a fixed blade I liked. I haven't seen a lot of these knives around. That's a good thing to me. Thanks for the tip.

In GEAR » What knife do you carry backpacking?
February 24, 10:26am

Re: Tarp and Bivy
Luke, That is awesome! Curious... Did you use a CAD program for the catenary curve in the ridge line or did you trace the curvature of a line or chain on poster-board or dod you use some other m...

In Make Your Own Gear » Tarp and Bivy
February 23, 1:19pm

Re: What knife do you carry backpacking?
Hey guys Evan - They still make Buck knives. Last year I was feeling nostalgic for my old Navy days, so I went and picked one up at a local sporting goods store. You're right, they are one o...

In GEAR » What knife do you carry backpacking?
February 23, 9:54am

Re:What I hope to achieve.
Hi Paul, I got a 76 lb scale on Ebay, accurate to +/- 1 gram for $39. I think I mentioned that in an earlier post, but can't remember. Anyway, there are a ton of them on Ebay. What I like a...

In General Lightweight Backpacking Discussion » What I hope to achieve...
February 23, 9:35am

Whatcha makin? New Guy says hello!
Paul, Check out the MYOG forums. The Make Your Own Gear people have plenty of pics of their projects. They are of all experience levels, beginner to decades of experience, and they'll answe...

In General Lightweight Backpacking Discussion » New Guy says hello!
February 21, 1:45pm

Whatcha makin? New Guy says hello!"
My first project is a Climashield XP quilt. Then a cuben fiber G4 pack, a silnylon poncho tarp and a bivy sack with a cuben fiber bottom and a momentum .90 top with bug netting. Some of the people ...

February 21, 1:35pm

New Guy says hello!
Paul, I got a decent postal scale that weighs up to 76lb on Ebay for around $39 and change I think. Of course you'll never need up to 76 lbs for backpacking, but you never know what else you...

February 21, 1:15pm

New guy (kinda) here three…
Good to meet ya, Ray. And, nice to finally talk to you guys, Jay and Don. Ray, welcome to BPL. I can tell you that after reading Jay and Don's postings for so long that this is an "incurab...

In General Lightweight Backpacking Discussion » New guy (kinda) here three…
February 21, 7:53am

Re: New guy here too
Hey James, Nice to meet you :-)

February 20, 7:46pm

All Reader Reviews by Kendall Clement

Kendall Clement has posted no reviews.