BPL Community Profile

Hendrik Morkel (skullmonkey) - BPL Lifetime Member

My Locale Finland
About Me Wilderness Guide, environmentalist, entrepreneur.
CityTampere
CountryFinland
My Website URLhttp://www.hikinginfinland.com

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Hendrik Morkel

Showing 301 - 310 of 396 | Page: 1 ...21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40

Forum » Thread

Inspiration!
Going through the MYOG articles here, I found this and thought it could be of interest to some folks here: Make Your Own Gear: Five Yards to SuperUltraLight Four articles series to make a Ta...

In Make Your Own Gear » Combined order for green cuben - Anybody want some?
September 21, 9:54am

beercan Kelly Kettle
Rog, that looks sweet! Do you have a Guide somewhere for the MYOG folks? This would be a nice project for a free Sunday.

In GEAR » Your day hike stove choice?
September 21, 9:48am

Wood
I guess I would take either the Ti-Tri + Inferno or my BushBuddy Ultra, weight is hardly an issue for a day trip and I value a nice hot cup of tea or coffee on the trail. A thermos would work too, ...

In GEAR » Your day hike stove choice?
September 21, 4:03am

Hmmmm
So, just so I get this right, as I'm using the metric system: 1 yard = 91,44 cm (length) 54 inch = 137,16 cm (wide) Right? How much would I need to sew myself a nice tarp/ shelter and so...

In Make Your Own Gear » Combined order for green cuben - Anybody want some?
September 21, 3:19am

Wait =)
>>Does anyone know what happens if one needs a off season repair done?<< You wait till ULA is back. Or fix it yourself. Though I doubt you need repairs right away, they are very dura...

In GEAR » ULA sizing & repair questions
September 20, 4:32am

Thanks!
John, if you wouldn't have posted that great review I wouldn't have known about the Inferno, so a huge thanks to you! Eric and Franco, thank you for the appraisal =) Now that I think abo...

In GEAR » New Inferno stove from Trail Designs!
September 19, 1:05am

Re: Re: New Inferno stove from Trail Designs!
Thank you Rog! First time I did a video, so there is room to improve! As you said, a very efficient system - concerning your pondering, this is what Rand explained me: The inside cone is upside ...

September 18, 9:00am

New Inferno stove from Trail Designs!
I decided to take Rand by his word and signed up for the "Early Adopters" programme (though I need to say, aren't we UL folks all Early Adopters? What would Geoffrey Moore say?). Last...

September 18, 3:40am

Re: golite ultra 20 w/ large neo air
I would assume you would need to take the belts off and stuff the sides of the Ultra 20° under your body's side, then it should work fine. If you search for a similar thread which wasn't t...

In GEAR » golite ultra 20 w/ large neo air
September 16, 7:25am

Re: Exped 7 Short - wasn't impressed
Thanks Mike, wasn't aware from them, need to browse their offerings tonight! Art, it sounds like you're using the old Downmat 7, the new one has a better inflation system and the valve i...

In GEAR » Exped DownMat for Winter?
September 16, 1:29am

All Reader Reviews by Hendrik Morkel

Hendrik Morkel has posted no reviews.