BPL Community Profile

John Brown (johnbrown2005) - BPL Forum Member

My Locale Portland, OR
About Me John Brown has not added a biography yet.

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by John Brown

Showing 301 - 310 of 329 | Page: 1 ...14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33

Forum » Thread

Observer remarks
I have the observer, which I think is the same as x6 but in metal configuration. Works great. UI is ok once you figure it out. The crappy part is the glass, which scratches easily. I'll likely ...

In GEAR » Which Suunto Watch?
February 13, 7:17pm

Re: Re: what's the big deal?
I really second Roger's thoughts, couldn't have said it better.

In Chaff » BPL double charging?
February 06, 3:54pm

Response from Jordan
Hi all, Here's Ryan Jordan's response to my customer service inquiry. I'm posting it in the interest of presenting both sides, and because I don't think there's anything particularly personal or...

February 06, 3:50pm

No Response Yet
Joe/All: A customer service person replied that she was forwarding my query to Ryan Jordan. No further response to date.

February 04, 10:56am

response from the management?
I sent a request for a response to this via the support feature, will keep you all posted if I hear anything.

January 30, 2:50pm

Paying twice for BPL content
Forgive me if I missed an important post on this somewhere. I just clicked on the excellent Scotland article, and realized that I have to shell out additional money for the print edition if I want...

January 23, 7:40pm

Woolite for washing DWR?
I'm looking for a cheaper alternative to the Nikwax wash for washing my DWR treated garments. Any idea if Woolite is OK? Most of the labels say "pure soap flakes" are ok, but i have no idea what...

In GEAR » Woolite for washing DWR?
September 09, 12:14am

Brashear good to do business w/
Thanks!

In Gear Swap » Ray Jardine Ray Way Kits for sale
September 08, 9:31am

Re: FS: Western Mountaineering Megalite (Long)
What does it weigh?

In Gear Swap » FS: Western Mountaineering Megalite (Long)
August 26, 10:51am

Thanks - Pants Dilemma
Thanks for the detailed feedback folks! I'm taking the coated nylon and the long johns.

In Gear Lists » Pants dilemma
August 23, 10:36am

All Reader Reviews by John Brown

John Brown has posted no reviews.