BPL Community Profile

Inaki Diaz de Etura (inaki) - BPL Lifetime Member

My Locale Iberia highlands
About Me Inaki Diaz de Etura has not added a biography yet.
My Website URLhttp://www.viajarapie.info

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Inaki Diaz de Etura

Showing 301 - 310 of 322 | Page: 1 ...14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33

Forum » Thread

Nano fabric seam sealing
Fiber-reinforced mylar film, how are we supposed to seam seal this thing?

In GEAR » Nano fabric seam sealing
January 12, 7:01am

Re: Re: Komperdell Umbrella Staff
Hiking poles are such a fun thing to play with. I've tried quite a few of the uses you mention. The umbrella thing is by far the easiest implementation of them all. I broke the umbrella handle by a...

In GEAR » Who uses/hates the umbrella?
January 04, 6:36am

Re: condensation inside PacLite?
When biking, the arms are most exposed to the wind and convective heat loss, maybe that's why your insensible perspiration condensed there where the shell fabric had a lower temperature

In GEAR » condensation inside PacLite?
December 09, 4:42am

Empty gas canister weights
I've been following all the different recent threads on gas stoves and there's one thing that puzzles me about the weight of the empty canisters. The canisters I'm used to (typical Lindhal valve, ...

In GEAR » Empty gas canister weights
November 29, 7:22am

Re: the montbell one
That's the one I use. It's rather small. Sturdier than it seems. It packs down to nothing. I've taken it on many trips, used it quite a lot. The handle was bent an eventually broke when I fell on i...

November 17, 7:55am

Re: Who uses/hates the umbrella?
One thing I like in the umbrella is the sheltered feeling it offers when it pours down for hours or even days. it helps with that "I don't know where to hide" feeling that sometimes happens, to me ...

November 16, 6:15am

Microporous membranes and sweat/condensation
When for whatever the reason the breathability in a garment’s microporous membrane gets overwhelmed and sweat starts condensing on the inside, does this further (negatively) affect the membraneâ€...

In GEAR » Microporous membranes and sweat/condensation
October 19, 6:22am

Re: Re: Re: what is 1.8oz silnylon?
Thanks for all that info, it seems the silnylon family is wider than I thought. If you know the silnylon used by Golite in their shelters or the one used by Fanatic Fringe in their packs (they’re...

In Philosophy & Technique » Is Ultralight Backpacking Less Safe?
October 19, 6:19am

Re: Re: Nunatak Arc Ghost Sleeping Bag REVIEW
I usually sleep on my side and I have an Arc Special (like the Ghost but wider, as wide as the Arc Alpinist) and I'm fine. I've noticed that turning inside the thing without inducing drafts starts ...

In GEAR » Nunatak Arc Ghost Sleeping Bag REVIEW
October 19, 6:15am

Re: Re: Re: Re: Is Ultralight Backpacking Less Safe?
Agree with your comments on silnylon strengths and weaknesses but why do you think the 1.8 oz is weaker than 1.3? weaker in which sense? I've never had anything made with either damaged but the h...

In Philosophy & Technique » Is Ultralight Backpacking Less Safe?
October 18, 6:45am

All Reader Reviews by Inaki Diaz de Etura

Showing 1 - 2 of 2 | Page: 1

Review

Category

Golite Hex 3
Not a full review but just a small addition on what's already been said regarding winter use. While skis make for wonderful stakes on deep snow, unfortunately the tie out loops at the end of the 6 mai...

In Shelters - Tarps & Floorless
January 18, 7:47am

Nunatak Arc Ghost
I was torn between Ghost and Alpinist before ordering and eventually ordered something in between, quite like the former X from BMW. It has the loft of the Ghost with the dimensions of the Alpinist an...

In Sleeping Bags - Quilts & Top Bags
September 05, 11:08am