Subscribe Contribute Advertise Facebook Twitter Instagram Forums Newsletter

BPL Community Profile

Jeremy Osburn (earn_my_turns) - BPL Guest

My Locale New England
About Me I live in NJ, I play in ADK, Green Mtns., and White Mtns.
StateNew Jersey
CountryUS
My PDF Gear ListBPL Vermont Trip!!!

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Jeremy Osburn

Showing 301 - 306 of 306 | Page: 1 ...12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31

Forum » Thread

VBL noob
Eric, My foot layers are going to be thin liner socks, MYOG silnylon VBL, thick wool socks, removable boot liner, shell of boot, built in gaitor on shell pants. I haven't needed an extra gait...

In Gear Lists » Winter Trip
October 12, 10:42am

Winter Trip
Hello everyone, My profile gear list is for a week long trip in the Adirondack high peaks for a week long winter camping introduction class I am going to take in January. Trip description: A...

In Gear Lists » Winter Trip
October 11, 8:57pm

Still thinking the Antelope MF. How about the VBL though?
I thought about the no bivy and go with the GWS shell fabric, but I like the thought of carring my bivy during the day incase I wrap myself around a tree. The routine will be hike in set up base c...

In GEAR » new winter sleeping bag
September 13, 10:06am

pads and final decision
I have my pads covered, Z rest and a trail rest @ 5.5 total R value. I think I am sold on the Antelope microfiber shell fabric. Now I just need to sell a kidney to pay for it. Thanks everyon...

September 10, 7:59pm

which shell fabric?
Thanks everyone for your insight, The worst case temperature could be -20F. That would not be a sustained temp, just the coldest it gets at 3am. A more reasonable sustained temp would be single d...

September 10, 6:28am

new winter sleeping bag
I am doing my homework on a new winter sleeping bag and have it narrowed down to 5 bags!!! The conditions are ADK, VT, and NH with as much snow as possible. The rest of the shelter/sleep system i...

September 09, 2:25pm

All Reader Reviews by Jeremy Osburn

Jeremy Osburn has posted no reviews.