BPL Community Profile

Dennis Park (dpark) - BPL Lifetime Member

My Locale San Francisco Bay Area
About Me Dennis Park has not added a biography yet.

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Dennis Park

Showing 301 - 310 of 329 | Page: 1 ...14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33

Forum » Thread

containers for lotions, creams etc.
Any recommendation for containers for sun screen and other creams?

In GEAR » containers for lotions, creams etc.
December 04, 4:40pm

tarptent vs. smd
Ben, I've notice you're a Tarptent fan. In your opinion, is the Lunar Solo a comparable tent to you Tarptent?

In GEAR » TarpTent
December 03, 10:13pm

bear safety?
In bear country (ie Yosemite), is it safe to keep an empty backpack in the tent with you while sleeping?

In GEAR » bear safety?
December 03, 10:10pm

bagged meal ingredients
The recipes sound great. Are most of you finding the ingredients in your local grocerie store, esp the veggies and dried meats?

In Food, Hydration, and Nutrition » What's your favorite boil in a bag meal?
December 02, 10:00pm

Richard, Amazing response as usual. Is there a simple equation for these calculations and can I use it for most insulated products?

In GEAR » synthetic puffy jacket relative warmth
December 01, 12:26pm

synthetic puffy jacket relative warmth
Is there a way to interpret the product specs on synthetic "puffy" jackets to get an idea of relative warmth among models? I'm trying to compare the Cocoon pullover vs. Mountain Hard...

In GEAR » synthetic puffy jacket relative warmth
November 30, 2:11pm

sleeping bag sizing
A quick scan of the articles section didn't pan out so can anybody give tips on the proper way of sizing the girth of a sleeping bag to one's self or is it purely an issue of personal comfort?

In GEAR » sleeping bag sizing
November 27, 3:09pm

Thanks for all the input.

In GEAR » Are single walled tents REALLY that light?
November 27, 10:55am

Hmmm. I guess I have to learn more about carbone fiber poles. Ben or anybody else, what's your opinion of SMD Lunar Solo vs. Tarptent Contrail?

November 27, 12:48am

Are single walled tents REALLY that light?
OK. I'm going to play devil's advocate to draw out some good responses to help in my decision making on my next shelter. This will be for 3 season backpacking. On one side: single wall...

November 26, 11:18pm

All Reader Reviews by Dennis Park

Dennis Park has posted no reviews.