Subscribe Contribute Advertise Facebook Twitter Instagram Forums Newsletter

BPL Community Profile

Larry De La Briandais (Hitech) - BPL Forum Member

My Locale SF Bay Area
About Me Larry De La Briandais has not added a biography yet.

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Larry De La Briandais

Showing 301 - 310 of 629 | Page: 1 ...22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 ...63

Forum » Thread

Boots...
I have found that the higher top of a shoe (boot, high top shoe, etc.) provides feed back when my ankle starts to roll much sooner and more intensely. I can feel my ankle starting to roll and corr...

In GEAR » Bootmaking theory
July 08, 1:03pm

Sawyer with a large container
I use one of these: http://survivalstore.com/r5s15lab2.html with a sawyer gravity filter. A hydration hose that fits the sawyer will sit snugly in the spout of that container. It worked very ...

In GEAR » Advice for a large group gravity water filter
July 03, 1:02pm

I guess we will see...
They list fabric as an acceptable application and demonstrate it. Whether it will be durable enough to be a good DWR is still in question. A few of us (I'm waiting for my order to arrive) are...

In GEAR » Rust-O-Leum NeverWet
June 24, 5:14pm

Re: Re: I've ordered it
I will do that (weight it before and after).

In GEAR » Has anyone tried Ceracoat?? (NeverWet alternative)
June 21, 1:22pm

I've ordered it
I plan to use it around the house first, but I am going to coat a scrap piece of nylon and test how well it works as a DWR.

In GEAR » Has anyone tried Ceracoat?? (NeverWet alternative)
June 21, 11:46am

I ordered some
I plan to use it around the house first, but I will treat a scrap of nylon (the stuff ray jardin uses for quilts) and see how it performs as a DWR.

June 20, 9:39am

Available at Home Depot
It is available now at Home Depot: http://www.homedepot.com/p/t/204216476?productId=204216476&storeId=10051&langId=-1&catalogId=10053&cm_sp=Homepage-_-6_17-_-Hero1-_-Shop_Rust_Ol...

June 19, 4:12pm

GSI Filter holder
I don't know if anyone else posted this, but I use one of these with a melita paper filter in it. VIA is okay, but it takes two packages to make a cup for me so it gets expensive quick.

In GEAR » how to cut coffee weight
June 13, 6:09pm

Everyone is different...
In the vein of everyone is different, my shoulders will start to hurt with a belt-less pack at 5 lbs or so. A book bag with 2 liters of water, snacks and two windbreakers had my shoulders hurting ...

In GEAR » Load lifters on the Granite Gear Crown 60 V.C. Ki and other backpacks
May 20, 12:09pm

Darth Vaders
"Ever tried walking in Darth Vaders? (That's normal white plastic downhill ski boots.) Lots of ankle support there! Pity the walking is 'not so easy'." Certainly, but if th...

In GEAR » Ankle support - best boots and braces?
May 01, 8:38am

All Reader Reviews by Larry De La Briandais

Showing 1 - 1 of 1 | Page: 1

Review

Category

Campsaver.com Retailer
I purchased the Vargo canister stove from them at a GREAT price. They had such a run on sales because of the low price that is was sold out. They left me a personal phone message letting me know tha...

In 1 - COMPANIES (Customer Service)
December 07, 3:07pm