BPL Community Profile

Larry De La Briandais (Hitech) - BPL Forum Member

My Locale SF Bay Area
About Me Larry De La Briandais has not added a biography yet.

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Larry De La Briandais

Showing 301 - 310 of 562 | Page: 1 ...22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 ...57

Forum » Thread

walk or run
Walk thru bees, run from wasps. BTW, yellow jackets are wasps not bees.

In Philosophy & Technique » To stay as dry as possible, should you walk or run through the rain?
July 28, 12:40pm

Depends on how fast the rain droplets fall...
You need to more forward at the same speed the rain is falling at. But, it really won't make much difference either way...

In Philosophy & Technique » To stay as dry as possible, should you walk or run through the rain?
July 27, 6:08pm

Re: Really?
If you had problems with the new Easton Nano stakes you should read this thread. Easton will replace them.

In GEAR » Need a tougher tent stake
July 27, 3:58pm

His deal with gerber
If it is anything like his deal with gerber I wouldn't trust the quality. Gerber was looking for someone to just put their name on the product without any input. They went to Les Stroud (Suvi...

In GEAR » Bear Grylls / Craghopper Climaplus jacket
July 25, 3:41pm

Re: manufacturing
Did I just "hear" an educated adult say "hella"?!? The world is coming to an end! ;^)

In GEAR » New Easton Nano Stakes
July 24, 5:35pm

my mom
She already had the upper and middle lobes of the right lung removed. Anc0d unfortunately stage 4 is terminal. She also has copd. All things considered she is doing well.

In GEAR » hypoxia meter
July 23, 7:44pm

intereted correctly
You interpeted my question correctly. Typeing from my phone so it is a little harder to type long explainations. She does feel better after using the oxygen. Her script is for 24/7 at 3 liters. ...

In GEAR » hypoxia meter
July 23, 9:46am

dependency
Hey you doctors out there, is there a risk of becoming dependent on oxygen if it is used too often? My Mom is worried about becoming dependent. But with exertion she drops into the low 90s and so...

In GEAR » hypoxia meter
July 22, 7:31pm

To carry or not
I considered carrying a handgun when my wife went with me to Yosemite. I was responsible for protecting her after all. I decided that if I felt I should carry a gun to protect her then I shouldn&...

In GEAR » Solo Wilderness Security
July 21, 12:06pm

GORP
Am I the only one that likes GORP? I like mine with a few cashews and maybe a few M&Ms. I can certainly do without the M&Ms, especially if it is hot. I eat the nuts and raisins separatel...

In Philosophy & Technique » GORP
July 20, 4:00pm

All Reader Reviews by Larry De La Briandais

Showing 1 - 1 of 1 | Page: 1

Review

Category

Campsaver.com Retailer
I purchased the Vargo canister stove from them at a GREAT price. They had such a run on sales because of the low price that is was sold out. They left me a personal phone message letting me know tha...

In 1 - COMPANIES (Customer Service)
December 07, 3:07pm