BPL Community Profile

Larry De La Briandais (Hitech) - BPL Forum Member

My Locale SF Bay Area
About Me Larry De La Briandais has not added a biography yet.

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Larry De La Briandais

Showing 301 - 310 of 528 | Page: 1 ...22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 ...53

Forum » Thread

cool ideas
Thanks for the idea. I'm sure the will come in handy.

In GEAR » Boot Laces - Installing / repairing new ends
February 12, 1:01pm

It all depends...
If you are using the tent in my conditions (California in the Sierras in the summer) a regular rainbow will fit two adults. I use a tent with no more floor space (and less overall space) with my w...

In GEAR » Tarptent Double Rainbow vs. Rainbow vs. SMD
February 10, 1:32pm

ba iac
I had no problems sleeping on a ba iac at 40 sans clothes. I would assume I could easily go lower with clothing. However, I am not a cold sleeper. A buddy of mine who was a very cold sleeper was...

In GEAR » Sleeping pad R-Value questions
February 07, 11:18am

wow
I have never been a fan of jet boils, but this could change that. What is the weight of the pot and heat exchanger?

In GEAR » Jetboil Zip Hacks ... Part 2
February 04, 9:29pm

filters
Also, the word g@y is more commonly identified with s3x where straight is not, unless in context. The filters don't take into account context, so... To many forum owners don't want s3x ...

In Philosophy & Technique » How I Make a Living as an Adventurer
January 30, 6:06pm

existing signs
If the sign is already there I don't understand the objection. I can see objecting to putting more signs in the wilderness, but what difference does a little symbol make on an existing sign?

In GEAR » QR Codes + Trail Signs
January 30, 12:11pm

thanks
I don't care about color or the name. Thanks for the part number. I will have to start hunting one down. Thanks.

In GEAR » The MSR MicroRocket -- Review Complete
January 27, 5:12pm

Ignitor
Does MSR sell the ignitor seperatly?

In GEAR » The MSR MicroRocket -- Review Complete
January 27, 8:21am

plantar fasciitis
Before we were married my wife developed plantar fasciitis. She was wearing shoes from payless shoe source. I had her get a quality shoe that she felt fit correctly. The big issue for her is tha...

In GEAR » Foot wear, foot beds, and foot problems
January 21, 11:04pm

Re: Re: End of the GPS?
" I've seen the phone's claimed GPS accuracy vary wildly as I went in and out of the cell shadow of the buildings around, and in the back country it was usually a waste." Inter...

In GEAR » Solar cells built into your phone...(the end of GPS units in 5 yrs?)
January 21, 9:33pm

All Reader Reviews by Larry De La Briandais

Showing 1 - 1 of 1 | Page: 1

Review

Category

Campsaver.com Retailer
I purchased the Vargo canister stove from them at a GREAT price. They had such a run on sales because of the low price that is was sold out. They left me a personal phone message letting me know tha...

In 1 - COMPANIES (Customer Service)
December 07, 3:07pm