Subscribe Contribute Advertise Facebook Twitter Instagram Forums Newsletter

BPL Community Profile

Hamish McHamish (El_Canyon) - BPL Premium Member

My Locale USA
About Me Hamish McHamish has not added a biography yet.

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Hamish McHamish

Showing 301 - 310 of 425 | Page: 1 ...22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 ...43

Forum » Thread

fit?
Emmett, can you describe how the pants fit relative to your build? Any room for layering?

In Gear Swap » FS: Golite Wisp XL $25, Montbell UL Wind Pant XL $50 shipped
November 29, 4:21pm

fit
Kevin, what is the fit like? What's your chest size, and did you have any problems layering under this shell?

In Gear Swap » FS: Rab Momentum eVent jacket size XL Blue
November 28, 3:00pm

Re: Spectacle help
Terry said: "They don't make the spectacles with Monocular pupillary distance or AKA as P.D. they use a binocular P.D. and it fine for people with light prescriptions. But it induce vis...

In GEAR » Playing w/ Zenni Optical - Ideal, cheap glasses for the trail?
November 28, 1:08pm

_
Wow that looks great George. Do you have contact info for Lawson? I didn't find anything via Google.

In GEAR » "ideal" size for a solo flat tarp?
November 28, 12:46pm

Fritos vs. nuts
I think it's a mistake to compare Fritos to nuts based only on calories per ounce. The calories in nuts are mostly fat, while Fritos are a nice mix of complex carbs and fat. Fritos are superi...

In Editor's Roundtable » Ultralight Tip of the Week
November 28, 8:08am

hoody
I will take the R1 Hoody if Scott passes on it. PM sent.

In Gear Swap » BA Seedhouse SL-1, R1 Hoody, Inov-8 315`s, Moment liner, TiGoat AGP`s , GG LT-3`s
November 25, 8:58pm

_
I love seeing Chris' stuff here. What is the advantage of the flapped fabric back pocket as opposed to the more common mesh ones?

In GEAR » Zimmerbuilt does it again (and again...)!
November 25, 9:46am

9x9
George, who made your tarp? What type of cuben was used? What's the overall weight without guylines?

In GEAR » "ideal" size for a solo flat tarp?
November 24, 11:18pm

_
I'm surprised at the popularity of the Flash 18 (10oz, 1100 in3) versus the North Face Verto 26 (11oz, 1800 in3). The Verto has more space, more substantial shoulder straps, a real lid with po...

In GEAR » What size of daypack is everyone using?
November 24, 9:10pm

_
Love the concept. Glad to see folks working new ideas. It's not just a vest... it's a serape!

In GEAR » TrailLite Designs "CloudVest"
November 24, 9:25am

All Reader Reviews by Hamish McHamish

Hamish McHamish has posted no reviews.