BPL Community Profile

Sumi Wada (DetroitTigerFan) - BPL Forum Member

My Locale Ann Arbor
About Me Sumi Wada has not added a biography yet.

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Sumi Wada

Showing 301 - 310 of 487 | Page: 1 ...22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 ...49

Forum » Thread

Neoair All-Season
So, I went to the local gear shop to *look* at a Neoair All-Season. The salesperson made it very clear that she detests Neoairs and went on to demonstrate how impossible it is to inflate with the ...

In GEAR » Neoair All-Season
January 09, 2:04pm

Re: What's your statute of limitation for returning gear?
I bought an Arc'teryx fleece jacket a few years ago that pilled badly. I called Arc'teryx to ask them if there was some sort of washing/cleaning method that I could use. (I'd seen those...

In GEAR » What's your state of limitation for returning gear?
January 09, 10:53am

Re: Sizing for women Driduck and Montbell
I would think you'd want a Montbell SMALL and I doubt that you'll be able to wear a Driduck small without alterations. I'm 5'2" and weigh about 140lb. I'm not slim and h...

In GEAR » Sizing for women Driduck and Montbell
January 08, 11:52am

Re: Curvy Women! and pack choices?
I pretty much fit that description. I have a ULA Circuit with the 'S' shoulder straps and love it. That said, I also tried an Ohm and liked the way the shoulder straps lay better; the stra...

In GEAR » Curvy Women! and pack choices?
January 08, 11:43am

Re: Quest Outfitters
+1

In Make Your Own Gear » Quest Outfitters Service
January 07, 9:19am

Re: Re: items to bring on every trip: day hikes w/ kids to backpacking
I have one word... Yahtzee. I honestly don't know of any other game that can be played by a wider age range of kids and adults.

In Gear Lists » items to bring on every trip: day hikes w/ kids to backpacking
January 06, 11:34am

Can you buy eVent (or equivalent) fabric?
I made a hooded anorak out of silnylon last year that I really like and would really like to make another one out of a more breathable fabric without sacrificing any of the waterproofing. What are...

In Make Your Own Gear » Can you buy eVent (or equivalent) fabric?
January 05, 6:21am

Re: Grandview loop
>> New Hance and out Grandview is a dayhike. ;) Ah but then you'd never know if you can hike Hance Creek to the river... or Cottonwood Creek. Missing out on the best stuff! :)

In General Lightweight Backpacking Discussion » Grand Canyon, can go anywhere for 2 nights, what would you do?
January 04, 9:33am

Re: I need Help. 3day GrandCanyon Gear List.
The Roan is not so much a backpacking puffy as it is a full-blown winter parka... trust me, when you're at the Colorado River on Memorial Day and pull out a Roan out of your pack, you're go...

In Gear Lists » I need Help. 3day GrandCanyon Gear List.
January 01, 9:58pm

Re: Re: 2 Nights
>> What about the mule dung on the bright angel trail? Is it a significant turn off for a backpacking experience? The mule trains now go down BA trail and come up South Kaibab, so it's...

In General Lightweight Backpacking Discussion » Grand Canyon, can go anywhere for 2 nights, what would you do?
December 30, 4:50pm

All Reader Reviews by Sumi Wada

Sumi Wada has posted no reviews.