BPL Community Profile

Nick Larsen (stingray4540) - BPL Forum Member

My Locale South Bay
About Me Nick Larsen has not added a biography yet.
StateCalifornia
My PDF Gear ListGearList

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Nick Larsen

Showing 31 - 40 of 369 | Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 ...37

Forum » Thread

Re: Cuben groundsheet for Hexamid Twin
Use it as a pack cover, and get rid of your pack liner(or cover)?

In Multiple Use Gear » Cuben groundsheet for Hexamid Twin
August 06, 9:08pm

Re: What is your favorite UL solo alcohol cook system?
I know you asked for alcohol, but can I convince you otherwise? If just freezer bag cooking, you can get water boiling for less weight with esbit. Lower fuel weight per day, and my modified Caldera...

In GEAR » What is your favorite UL solo alcohol cook system?
August 06, 5:03pm

swing and miss...
I like that someone is trying to bring back the externals, but disappointed that they seemed to have failed so miserably. Frame looks poorly designed, and the pack bag looks like an internal frame ...

In GEAR » Vargo Ti Arc External Frame Backpack...Thoughts?
August 06, 4:52pm

Thanks!
I love you guys! No, really, I do! I'm getting excited just thinking about it! I sure hope it works out that I can go. Someone correct me if I'm wrong, but I think what you have there Be...

In Fishing » Golden Trout suggestions?
July 17, 8:47am

Golden Trout suggestions?
Looks like I might have a weekend without the wife and baby over Labor day, so I was thinking of going backpacking or fishing. Then I thought, golden trout are on my bucket list, so maybe I can do ...

In Fishing » Golden Trout suggestions?
July 16, 12:55pm

Re: bloody nose?
I used to get REALLY bad nose bleeds do to a deviated septum, to the point, I once lost conciousness and had to be rushed to ER. Luckily I was at the doctors office when that happened. Got cauteriz...

In General Lightweight Backpacking Discussion » Dealing with dry air, sinus problems, and bloody nose?
May 01, 5:41am

wool/linen
I have to say these look awesome! I love me a good button down. I will, however have to wait until after the kickstarter project to check these out, assuming you start selling them regularly. If...

In GEAR » Wool Button Down Worn For 100 Days--Kickstarter Project
April 27, 5:33am

Re: Another spoon
Drop weight and lengthen the handle: Cut handle down, leave a little sticking out. sand a tennon that will fit into a carbon fiber arrow shaft. Epoxy into arrow shaft. Cut shaft to lenths. Use a ...

In GEAR » Another spoon
April 27, 4:45am

Re: New Software
Wow, this looks awesome! Can't wait to try it out! Hopefully you get through the bugs soon, especially with Mac.

In GEAR » New Software
April 27, 4:41am

Re: And more!
This current version you have is almost exactly the design I came up with a few months ago. Was hoping to get a company started and produce it, oh well... I think that is plenty ventilation. I w...

In Make Your Own Gear » Planning a Serenity type bivy
April 26, 5:46am

All Reader Reviews by Nick Larsen

Nick Larsen has posted no reviews.