BPL Community Profile

Marc Kokosky (mak52580) - BPL Forum Member

My Locale Washington, DC Area
About Me Marc Kokosky has not added a biography yet.
CityFalls Church
StateVA
CountryUSA

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Marc Kokosky

Showing 31 - 40 of 488 | Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 ...49

Forum » Thread

You probably already have them in your pack
If you're looking for something to use while just lounging in camp you probably already have it in your pack. I saw this post a few months back and it made a lot of sense to me! I haven't...

In GEAR » best tiny speakers?
March 06, 8:49am

Re: Re: Obamacare
Agreed... Medicare for all would have truly been the best option. Unfortunately that was exactly what the very first version of the ACA bill included and the Republicans decried and which led to...

In Chaff » Obamacare...the real world
March 06, 8:00am

Re: PM Sent
SOLD to Phil

In Gear Swap » FS: Custom MLD 475 Mug Caldera Cone Setup
March 05, 11:06pm

Re: facts
Yes... I will choose "the Government." Especially the one agency within it who's only purpose for waking up each day and going to work is to independently and objectively analyze the...

March 05, 2:20pm

Re: mandate
Rick, Unfortunately the facts belie your belief in the relationship between money which doesn't directly go to offset healthcare costs vs. just added revenues/taxes to the government. ht...

March 05, 1:41pm

Re: price?
They must have just cut the price. Looks like they're possibly discontinuing it? $175 shipped!

In Gear Swap » FS: Like New Older (Lighter) Marmot Helium Long and Montbell UL SS #5 Reg
March 05, 10:11am

Still Available
Still available and additional pics added.

In Gear Swap » FS: Like New Older (Lighter) Marmot Helium Long and Montbell UL SS #5 Reg
March 05, 9:57am

Re: Still available
still available

In Gear Swap » FS: New BD Distance FL-Z poles w/ GG Grips
March 05, 9:52am

Re: FS: Men's Shoes Sz 13 - Brooks Cascadia
Cascadias still available

In Gear Swap » FS: Men's Shoes Sz 13 - Brooks Cascadia and New Balance 572
March 05, 9:52am

Re: Re: Re: Re: Obamacare
Sorry I meant no offense, I was making a general comment. I think we're actually making the same argument... that you can't just choose or make a conscious decision to use health insurance ...

March 05, 9:36am

All Reader Reviews by Marc Kokosky

Showing 1 - 3 of 3 | Page: 1

Review

Category

Gerber Mini Paraframe Knife
I also carry this on me in my side pocket. I love it and at only 1.5 oz goes with me every time.

In Miscellaneous Products
October 14, 5:06am

Gregory Z-55
I have to agree with Bearpaw. I tried this on in REI and couldn't wait to take it off. I also have broad shoulders and chest and the sternum strap was extremely uncomfortable. Also I felt that ...

In Backpacks - Internal Frame
October 14, 5:03am

SteriPen Adventurer
I need to disagree with many of you. I also had some substantial doubts about the quality of this unit when I purchased it. However, since I travel internationally to 3rd world countries for work, a...

In Hydration - Water Treatment
October 14, 4:41am