BPL Community Profile

Elena Lee (lenchik101) - BPL Lifetime Member

My Locale Pacific Northwest (USA)
About Me Elena Lee has not added a biography yet.
CityBellevue
StateWashington
My PDF Gear ListN Cascades

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Elena Lee

Showing 31 - 40 of 166 | Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17

Forum » Thread

Re: Double Rainbow Questions
Hi, we have a DR and very happy with it. to your questions: -you won't touch the walls but you will touch the mesh. -the vestibule zipper - probably, but the zippers are tiny and they d...

In GEAR » Double Rainbow Questions
June 10, 2:52pm

Ingraham Glacier Route
"Many people climb Mt. Rainier every year without incident, and the route taken by the parties hit by this slide is attempted annually by about five percent of all climbers." i'm n...

In Mountaineering & Alpinism » Am I ready for Rainier?
June 08, 1:21pm

Re: Backpacking life after children
"But, being a good parent also means living your life so your kids see you happy and engaged in the world, doing the things you like to do." I completely agree with you. I just read th...

In General Lightweight Backpacking Discussion » Backpacking life after children
June 07, 4:39pm

magestic
Ahh, the "valley above holden" is just beautiful, and the lakes just below Lyman lakes have this color of turquoise! and lyman lakes are gorgeous, make sure you climb up to the the upper....

In General Lightweight Backpacking Discussion » North Cascades suggestions?
May 27, 6:05pm

Re: Re: Backpacking life after children
Sara, you have some lucky children! he is only two months old and has such a thoughtful gaze! I hope i do have the energy and patience to do as much outside as you did. Nick, i agree that child...

May 27, 5:50pm

Re: re: Backpacking life after children
James your daughter is adorable on the picture! well, i don't know of my approach yet... i guess i have to think in terms of age. I know most of my friends wouldn't leave their child wit...

May 27, 5:28pm

Backpacking life after children
Looking for a serious and experience based advice on how your backpacking life has changed after having kids. Were you missing your freedom? How long did it take before you went on a multiday trek ...

May 27, 1:03pm

Glacier Peak Wilderness
i second Spider Meadow-Lyman Lakes-Image Lake-Buck Creek Pass loop or above options 2 and 3 in the Glacier Peak wilderness area - unbelievable. holden is a very special place :)

In General Lightweight Backpacking Discussion » North Cascades suggestions?
May 27, 12:57pm

baby bjorn
Check out baby bjorn travel crib light http://www.babybjorn.com/American/products/Mobility/BABYBJORN-Travel-Crib-Light/

In General Lightweight Backpacking Discussion » Baby trekker (15m) needs sleep system
May 27, 12:52pm

2010 rainier climb
we will be going up there next summer..shoot me a personal message with your email address.

In Mountaineering & Alpinism » Am I ready for Rainier?
April 08, 4:52pm

All Reader Reviews by Elena Lee

Showing 1 - 6 of 6 | Page: 1

Review

Category

evernew ultralight 1.3l ti pot
I've had mine since 2002 and still going. I have one with titanium coating, and use it as a share pot with hiking partner. The quality of this pot is impeccable. Its insulated handles are grea...

In Cookware - Titanium
January 29, 12:34pm

Icebreaker Tech T Lite Superfine 140
Awesome shirt as evidenced by some night forest creatures who ate it. Now my shirt comes with cool hole design all over it that some people think came "as is" from the manufacturer... so...

In Clothing - Baselayer & Fleece - WOOL
January 29, 12:23pm

Golite Pinnacle Pack
I have a women's version size small. I'm not sure if there is any difference between men's and women's besides the size. I also have an Osprey Talon 33 pack. What i use it for: I...

In Backpacks - Frameless
January 29, 12:07pm

Western Mountaineering Ultralight Super
Important! this bag could be too narrow who is larger torso/wider shoulder. bought it for my man but it didn't work for him - he liked megalite. otherwise a great bag for those who sleep on a c...

In Sleeping Bags - Mummy & Other
December 01, 11:46pm

TarpTent Double Rainbow
Just to add some to the above reviews: Wind: Hadn't had a chance to use in the extreme wind but contemplating taking this tent on a winter trip. The new version has standard tieouts on the side...

In Shelters - Single Wall Tents
December 01, 11:00pm

Montbell UL Down Inner Parka
Ok, everyone has beef with the hood. I couldn't have honestly thought of one fault with the Montbell UL Parka before reading this thread. Lightweight, warm, wind and water resistant- a perfect...

In Clothing - Insulating - Down
December 01, 10:43pm