Subscribe Contribute Advertise Facebook Twitter Instagram Forums Newsletter

BPL Community Profile

A D (ardavis324) - BPL Forum Member

My Locale A D hasn't told us about their geographical region yet.
About Me A D has not added a biography yet.
StateCA

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by A D

Showing 31 - 40 of 389 | Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 ...39

Forum » Thread

Re: Re: Middle man
"Yes, you can protect yourself by not using Friends and Family payment via paypal." +1 Why has PayPal "gift" even become the norm here? As a seller, why would you even re...

In Gear Swap » Suggestions for solving a Gear Swap dispute?
July 24, 6:59am

Re: FS: HMG Echo 2 shelter system
PM sent with question

In Gear Swap » FS: HMG Echo 2 shelter system
July 22, 6:47pm

Re: FS: 2012 Gossamer Gear Gorilla med/med
This is a really great pack at a very fair price.

In Gear Swap » FS: 2012 Gossamer Gear Gorilla med/med
July 22, 5:53pm

52/48
Poly breathes and dries a lot better and is more comfortable. Nylon has a tighter weave (I think) which makes it resistant to mosquitos. I've found this shirt to be the best of both worlds:...

In GEAR » buttonfront shirts: nylon vs polyester
July 21, 3:55pm

Re: Re: Zion early September
Even in April, it was crucial that I had a gallon of water cached at the wildcat canyon trailhead area. There was water in hop valley, but I definitely wouldn't want to drink it. Also had ...

In Gear Lists » Zion early September
July 15, 11:10am

The week leading up to a trip.
Other than getting food/gear together, what do you do to prepare for a trip? Do you excercise with more or less intensity? Eat more or less than normal? Walk stairs with backpack on? Go for a ...

In General Lightweight Backpacking Discussion » The week leading up to a trip.
July 02, 9:17am

Re: Re: What's with Western Mountaineering weights?
My WM Flash XR at 13oz for a medium is nearly 2oz heavier than advertised. Maybe this is due to overfilled down? If so, I wouldn't be disappointed. Hard to know for sure though.

In GEAR » What's with Western Mountaineering weights?
June 29, 6:44am

Re: Crammin' it in in the Sierra: Courtright to Goddard To Evolution and back in 48 hours
Fantastic trip report to very a special area. I'm impressed by the distance you covered each day. I think the monotony of that walk home from Hell for sure back to Maxon is a great stret...

In Post-Trip Reports » Crammin' it in in the Sierra: Courtright to Goddard To Evolution and back in 48 hours
June 26, 5:10pm

Re: re: Deal
I have the R.L. Jetboil kit and could make good use of one of these, but $10 is more than I would spend on it.

In Gear Deals » BPL exclusive--BRS-3000T Jetboil pot riser disk
June 23, 6:16pm

Re: New to backpacking: Why does my backpack already seem so light?
Your shelter and two sleeping bags are at least double the weight that many "Ultralight" backpackers here typically use. There's lot's of other items you'll need to include ...

In General Lightweight Backpacking Discussion » New to backpacking: Why does my backpack already seem so light?
June 07, 11:20am

All Reader Reviews by A D

A D has posted no reviews.