Subscribe Contribute Advertise Facebook Twitter Instagram Forums Newsletter

BPL Community Profile

A D (ardavis324) - BPL Forum Member

My Locale A D hasn't told us about their geographical region yet.
About Me A D has not added a biography yet.
StateCA

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by A D

Showing 31 - 40 of 375 | Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 ...38

Forum » Thread

Re: Ruta Locura Sale/ New stove setup
This is a really neat kit, and helpful thread. I converted from alcohol/esbit to a SolTi last summer (partially due to fire restrictions in the Sierra) and never looked back. This makes it even...

In Gear Deals » Ruta Locura Sale/ New stove setup
May 09, 6:16pm

Re: Any good deals on Xtherms?
They are a pretty hot commodity around here. It might not be a bad idea to buy one new the next time REI or another retailer has a 20% off sale.

In GEAR » Any good deals on Xtherms?
May 06, 8:21am

Re: the heat of life in the handful of dust - John Muir Trail
Nice report, thank you for posting. When are you planning to do the SHR?

In Post-Trip Reports » the heat of life in the handful of dust - John Muir Trail
May 03, 8:32am

Re: Re: 10D vs 15D Fabric in Hammock Gear Quilt?
The difference is marginal. Always choose the lighter option.

In GEAR » 10D vs 15D Fabric in Hammock Gear Quilt?
April 29, 7:47pm

Re: Re: Re: Re: Thanks, Greg!
"This is one of the most welcoming sites I've ever been on. Folks new to lightweight backpacking come here all the time asking questions that have been asked multiple times before, yet sti...

In Gear Swap » Free to a Good Home: Ultralight Backpackn' Tips, Mike Clelland
April 28, 2:30pm

Re: High Basin Route
High Sierra Topix post. This route looked really awesome until I realized it was the same miserable route through Enchanted gorge. Kings Col looks pretty nasty as well.

In Editor's Roundtable » Lightweight Backpacking News: Digest No. 14
April 15, 8:31pm

Re: Re: Cooking for two
edit: n/m

In GEAR » Stove fuel usage
April 07, 1:48pm

Re: zpacks poncho
If you use it as both poncho and groundsheet (in keeping with the multiple use gear principle of UL backpacking), you also save a couple ounces or more, in not having to bring a separate groundshee...

In GEAR » ZPacks groundsheet/poncho performance
April 04, 5:30pm

Re: ZPacks groundsheet/poncho performance
I've only had to use mine as a poncho in the rain once, and it worked just fine for that. I use it in my Hexamid Twin as a groundsheet. It works well for that too. The corners clip in and...

In GEAR » ZPacks groundsheet/poncho performance
March 30, 9:04pm

WTB: Moosejaw reward points
I want to use up my moosejaw rewards points, but the item I want is a bit more than the points I have. Since it won't let me cover the difference with cash, I am looking to buy some points to...

In Gear Swap » WTB: Moosejaw reward points
March 30, 8:28pm

All Reader Reviews by A D

A D has posted no reviews.