Subscribe Contribute Advertise Facebook Twitter Instagram Forums Newsletter

BPL Community Profile

Bradford Rogers (Mocs123) - BPL Lifetime Member

My Locale Southeast Tennessee
About Me Bradford Rogers has not added a biography yet.
StateTennessee
My Website URLhttp://www.facebook.com/groups/228683055956?ap=1
My PDF Gear ListPecos Wilderness Late May 2015

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Bradford Rogers

Showing 31 - 40 of 2016 | Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 ...202

Forum » Thread

Re: Wtb: mld bug bivy
PM sent

In Gear Swap » Wtb: mld bug bivy
June 28, 7:34am

Re: Arc Haul and Bearikade
So a Bearikade only fits in the top of the pack? What about a BearVault 450 (solo)? Will it fit with the lid facing the back panel? I am curious to see how this pack handles 30-35 pound l...

In GEAR » ZPacks Arc Haul
June 27, 7:37am

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Gates of the Artic National Park Alaska - Late August
The McHale wasn't big enough for a Bearikade Expedition and my other associated gear so I am now looking at other packs. I am trying out an Exped Lightning 60 at 36.3oz and a Paradox Unaweep 4...

In Gear Lists » Gates of the Artic National Park Alaska - August
June 26, 4:57pm

Re: Apology
My advice would be to go on a guided trip like one offered by BPL or Andrew Skurka. They could really teach you on a week long trip. Navigating below treeline is trickier.

In Pre-Trip Planning » Off Trail Route Planing
June 26, 6:01am

Re: 100wt fleece options on the cheap
I have the Lands End Polartec 100wt fleece pullover and it is 8.8oz for a Mens Medium. It has a 1/4zip though. I also have some lands end 100wt fleece gloves, beanie, and balaclava. It's ...

In GEAR » 100wt fleece options on the cheap
June 25, 1:32pm

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Gates of the Artic National Park Alaska - Late August
Question on stakes: I am planning on using the 6" blue tubular Easton's. I also have 4 of the 9" gold Easton's that I can use for the corners if needed. Are the clue Easton&#...

June 25, 1:28pm

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Gates of the Artic National Park Alaska - Late August
Updated gear list

June 25, 1:25pm

Re: Question
Yes they do. I think they are $60 though. You can check them out on seek outsides website.

In Gear Swap » FS: Seek Outside Unaweep 3900 New
June 24, 9:26am

Re: flash pocket
2.5oz seems too good to be true. I am looking into other water bottle pockets for the Lightning and may use the pockets from my McHale (which are excellent) adding 3oz to the pack. I might ...

In GEAR » Paradox Unaweep vs. Exped Lightning 60
June 24, 9:24am

Re: Re: Re: Six Packraft Loops in the Bob Marshall Wilderness
Thanks for your help, it helps me verify what I need to get started. Is fall/winter the best time to pick up a used raft/paddle at a decent price? I assume demand is highest in spring and summer.

In Editor's Roundtable » Six Packraft Loops in the Bob Marshall Wilderness
June 23, 9:55am

All Reader Reviews by Bradford Rogers

Bradford Rogers has posted no reviews.