BPL Community Profile

Bradford Rogers (Mocs123) - BPL Lifetime Member

My Locale Southeast Tennessee
About Me Bradford Rogers has not added a biography yet.
StateTennessee
My Website URLhttp://www.facebook.com/groups/228683055956?ap=1
My PDF Gear ListSEKI Late September '13

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Bradford Rogers

Showing 31 - 40 of 1756 | Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 ...176

Forum » Thread

Wind river range clothing opinions needed for late august early sept
I currently have the following clothing for a trip starting 8/28 and ending 9/2 in Wind River Range. We will be between 9000 and 12000 ft but spending most of our time around 10500 ft. Though the f...

In Gear Lists » Wind river range clothing opinions needed for late august early sept
August 19, 1:12pm

Re: Don't shoot me - quick question on tarp stakes
Those are at the opposite ends of the spectrum. To shepherd hooks are light but don't hold great and groundhogs hold well but are heavy. I own both, and use both when conditions warrant. ...

In GEAR » Don't shoot me - quick question on tarp stakes
August 19, 9:53am

Re: Wind River
Knapsack col is awesome. I did it in 2012 going west from Titcomb to Peak lake. Have fun. Please report back on the bugs, etc.

In Pre-Trip Planning » Wind River Range in August
August 14, 6:53am

Re: "Light" weight backpack to carry 40-50 lbs
The absolute best option: McHale LBP but that will run you $500 plus. It is custom pack, so it would fit like a glove and last forever. McHale packs are the best packs money can buy. I have a M...

In GEAR » "Light" weight backpack to carry 40-50 lbs
August 12, 4:46pm

Re: small pyramids. Duomid vs oware 8x8
To add to the mix, what about an Oware Alphamid or a Golite Shangri-la 2? Both are as light or lighter then the Sil Duomid and comparable in size.

In GEAR » small pyramids. Duomid vs aware 8x8
August 09, 7:25pm

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Wind River Range in August
I hope they are gone the end of August. I will be there 8/28 - 9/1.

In Pre-Trip Planning » Wind River Range in August
August 08, 7:05am

Re: Re: Trekking poles - Gossamer gear LT4S or Black Diamond Fixed-Length Ultra Distance?
I also cut the straps off my black diamond poles and they weigh 8.75oz.

In GEAR » Trekking poles - Gossamer gear LT4S or Black Diamond Fixed-Length Ultra Distance?
August 08, 7:02am

Re: Trekking poles - Gossamer gear LT4S or Black Diamond Fixed-Length Ultra Distance?
I have the GG LT4's, the Black Diamond Ultra Distance, and the Locus Gear CP3. Do you use the poles for your shelter? If you do (and I do) adjustable poles are easier. I don't normally ad...

In GEAR » Trekking poles - Gossamer gear LT4S or Black Diamond Fixed-Length Ultra Distance?
August 07, 8:45pm

WRR
Maybe I will run into you. I will be in a blue rail riders shirt, khaki rail riders pants and a super ugly tan sun runner hat. Hope you have a great trip. I did a loop out of green river in 2012.

In Hiking Partners / Group Trip Announcements » Wind River Range 8/28/14-9/2/14
August 07, 12:24pm

Re: Thin Polartec Power Dry T's?
The REI site doesn't state the weight of the Power Dry fabric used, but unlike the Patagonia ones, they are made in the USA.

In GEAR » Thin Polartec Power Dry T's?
August 06, 8:51pm

All Reader Reviews by Bradford Rogers

Bradford Rogers has posted no reviews.