BPL Community Profile

Cole Crawford (CDC43339) - BPL Forum Member

My Locale Omaha
About Me Backpacking is my way to get away from the world. I do my best writing on nature, and trekking through the wild can only help.
CityOmaha
StateNebraska
CountryUSA

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Cole Crawford

Showing 31 - 40 of 129 | Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13

Forum » Thread

Selling
Weekend bump.

In Gear Swap » WTS/WTT: GoLite SL2 Fly, GoLite Salsa Jacket, Patagonia Shirts, Katadyn Hiker Filter
April 12, 4:37pm

Still Looking
I was able to find one pad and bag from Eric, but am still looking for the other bag and shoes.

In Gear Swap » WTB: 2 Cheap Down Sleeping Bags, Pad, Shoes
April 10, 8:07pm

Cap 2
I have two Cap 2/3 shirts available. They are XL's but fit me pretty well and I'm a large. They're in this thread: http://www.backpackinglight.com/cgi-bin/backpackinglight/forums/thread...

In Gear Swap » WTB Patagonia Capilene 2 LS 1/4 zip - Mens Large
April 10, 4:55pm

SL2 Sold
Shipped it out last night so it probably got into the mail this morning.

In Gear Swap » WTS/WTT: GoLite SL2 Fly, GoLite Salsa Jacket, Patagonia Shirts, Katadyn Hiker Filter
April 10, 4:54pm

Old post etiquette
I think that old, "dead" posts should be left that way. If you see an unsold item you're interested in, PM the poster. I've had success doing this in the past, rather than bumping...

In Gear Swap » FS: MLD, HMG, Ti-Tri, Ti-Goat AGP Poles, VFF KSO's, Golite, Smartwool, Icebreaker and more...
April 09, 10:22am

Added pictures
Pictures and new items added.

April 08, 1:46pm

Thanks
Checking with my friends on all offers, thanks.

April 08, 11:16am

SL2 SPF
To David.

April 08, 9:44am

Patypus, GoLite Salsa, Columbia Rain Jacket, OP pack cover, STS bowl still available
Various items I haven't used in a while, selling to hopefully purchase other gear I'll be able to use more. PayPal friends and family or you pay the fee. Shipping is by cheapest means possi...

April 08, 2:14am

WTB: 2 Cheap Down Sleeping Bags, Pad, Shoes
Looking to outfit some friends for upcoming summer trips we have planned. They're just starting to get into lightweight backpacking, and I'm looking to get them set up with decent, cheap ge...

April 08, 1:35am

All Reader Reviews by Cole Crawford

Cole Crawford has posted no reviews.