BPL Community Profile

Cole Crawford (CDC43339) - BPL Forum Member

My Locale Omaha
About Me Backpacking is my way to get away from the world. I do my best writing on nature, and trekking through the wild can only help.
CityOmaha
StateNebraska
CountryUSA

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Cole Crawford

Showing 31 - 40 of 110 | Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11

Forum » Thread

Still looking - ULA, GG, etc
I've had a few offers but not what I'm looking for. If you have a Circuit, current Mariposa, or other similar pack please PM me.

In Gear Swap » WTB: Men's Large LW Pack
July 22, 4:24pm

Wonderful work
I haven't taken the plunge on a quilt yet, but I love the customer facing you're doing here. If more companies focused on treating customers this way - from beginning of production all the ...

In GEAR » enLIGHTened equipment product changes in Sept.
July 22, 3:43pm

Offers
Hit me with them.

July 17, 2:28pm

WTB: Men's Large LW Pack
Looking to pick up a new used pack. I'm 6'1", 190", with a 32" waist. I'd prefer a ULA Circuit (Large, M belt) but would consider any other similar packs such as the GG M...

July 16, 3:11pm

Second ...
Also interested in a reply to Casey's question - that's a great perk that I haven't really heard of before.

In Pre-Trip Planning » Nepal trekking advice
July 11, 1:13pm

Nice pic
Bump for the beautiful picture - the gold color fits right in! I've bought from Reggie before, it went great, so don't hesitate to snag this!

In Gear Swap » FS: MLD DuoMid
July 11, 7:50am

SL2
Got the SL2 on Friday. It was in great shape, thanks for the fast shipping!

In Gear Swap » FS: La Sportiva Helios, Skylite 2.0, and misc closet cleaning
July 02, 9:19am

Pad Holder
Will this accomodate other pads besides CC foam (eg NeoAir orignal)?

In Gear Swap » FS: ULA Conduit, Medium torso, large hipbelt, EXC+ Cond--$80 shipped lower 48
July 01, 4:08pm

Store
If you're looking to get a good fit the first time you definitely need to look for the right store. My main running shoe store is like the OP envisioned - all the help are runners and are reall...

In GEAR » Talk to me about trail runners
June 27, 8:44am

FS?
Can you add the inflatable back panel and carbon stay to this to make it the Exodus FS, or does it not support that?

In Gear Swap » FS: MLD Exodus Pack
June 27, 8:23am

All Reader Reviews by Cole Crawford

Cole Crawford has posted no reviews.