BPL Community Profile

Henry Shires (07100) - BPL Professional Member

My Locale Henry Shires hasn't told us about their geographical region yet.
About Me President
Tarptent, Inc.
CityNevada City
StateCA
CountryUSA
My Website URLhttp://www.tarptent.com

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Henry Shires

Showing 31 - 40 of 374 | Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 ...38

Forum » Thread

Re: Weight for extra pole ?
Same as the other two: about 5 /12 ounces. -H'

In GEAR » CB3/Cloudburst 3 Initial impressions
May 09, 7:05am

Re: Re: tarptent notch?
> Are there any plans to offer the Notch fly as a separate item, as Henry has recently done with the Stratospires? You are welcome to email us a request and I can send you a order link. -H

In GEAR » tarptent notch?
May 07, 2:10pm

Re: SS2
> Will 2 Exped Long/Wide pads fit into the SS2 without too much trouble? Yes, easily

In GEAR » Tarptent SS2 or Double Rainbow
May 07, 12:56pm

Re: A topo of your tent - Hype or Useful Info?
> I'd like to hear the views of other manufacturers like Henry at Tarptent, Ron at Six Moon Designs, Ron at Mtn Laurel Designs, and Joe at Zpacks. I actually think it's a step in the...

In GEAR » A topo of your tent
May 04, 1:54pm

Re: 52, 62?
Sam, I have no idea where 52" came from but the CB3 is definitely 62". You can't fit 3 x 20" pads into 52" -H

In GEAR » CB3/Cloudburst 3 Initial impressions
April 29, 4:56pm

Re: Need help for my 1P tent.
" Tarptent Moment...but the pack size is too big (51x10cm)." This has now changed to 46cm (18"). The Moment arch pole is now 18" packed to match the 18" strut length. ...

In GEAR » Need help for my 1P tent.
April 22, 8:18am

Re: SEAM SEALING???? Tarp tent SS1
Two words: Foam brush. We follow up with a paper towel. http://www.tarptent.com/ttvideos.html#seamseal -H

In GEAR » SEAM SEALING???? Tarp tent SS1
April 19, 11:28am

Dog Claws
We've never seen dog claw damage to floors (in over 10 years and many, many thousands of tents shipped). It's just not a concern. -H

In GEAR » 1.5 person, 3 season tent recommendation - TT rainbow?
April 19, 8:50am

Re: Re: Cloudburst 3
> I have an old extra Double Rainbow pole. Can I use this for the center pole on the CB3? If so, would I have to add or subtract a pole section? The Rainbow poles are 144" and the Cloud...

In GEAR » New 2013 Tarptent Models
April 08, 1:24pm

Re: Rainbow
> The Double Rainbow has been " on order" for some time now. On order just means that we are filling backorders as we get tents out of production. We make them as fast as we can b...

In GEAR » Need some Tent advice
March 21, 8:02pm

All Reader Reviews by Henry Shires

Showing 1 - 1 of 1 | Page: 1

Review

Category

TarpTent
I have never done this before but in this case I feel that we need to respond publicly to Demetri's complaint. Here is a copy of the letter we sent him today and a link to photos of the destroyed...

In 1 - COMPANIES (Customer Service)
March 11, 3:54pm