BPL Community Profile

John S. (jshann) - BPL Forum Member

My Locale John S. hasn't told us about their geographical region yet.
About Me Originally from Louisiana, I enjoyed camping in my Boy Scouting days and eventually became an Eagle Scout. Many years later (2002), I discovered backpacking after going on an REI multisport trip to Alaska. My first backpack was to Grand Canyon, and I was hooked!
CityDallas
StateTexas
CountryU.S.A.
My Website URLhttp://tinyurl.com/2rr6nx
My PDF Gear ListSample Gearlist

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by John S.

Showing 2991 - 3000 of 3613 | Page: 1 ...291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 ...362

Forum » Thread

Re: Re: Skurka Podcast: Song Credits
Ryan said the song would be posted for free on this website during the summer, but I never saw it. I could be wrong.

In Editor's Roundtable » The Great Western Loop
September 17, 11:41am

Re: FS: 2007 adjustable Titanium Goat Ti trekking poles
Did they fall apart on one trip? Buyers need the feedback.

In Gear Swap » FS: Titanium Goat Ti trekking poles
September 16, 5:55am

Re: Deodorant/Anti-Perspirant... what do you use?
Get a clear jel, express what you need and wipe off into the bpl container. That's what I'd do with a significant other along. Apply it with your fingers or a cheapo plastic knife OR the ha...

In GEAR » Deodorant/Anti-Perspirant... what do you use?
September 15, 7:53pm

m
Don't "they" even make baby toothbrushes? I think I have seen them at Dollar General.

In GEAR » Full length super light toothbrush. Beat this weight?
September 12, 8:42pm

Re: Radio Waves Used to Burn Hydrogen in Salt Water
http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20070910/ap_on_sc/burning_seawater_1 Another version. That will be interesting to watch...

In Chaff » Radio Waves Used to Burn Hydrogen in Salt Water
September 12, 6:51pm

;alskertjwe;alrj
What are the measurements of said celebrity toothbrush? Standard length may not be standardized esp when it's a travel toothbrush huh?

In GEAR » Full length super light toothbrush. Beat this weight?
September 12, 11:56am

s;zlkrtjwae
I wanted to know the foot strategeries from the arctic1000, but they only showed up in the print magazine. Since I have a disdain for more paper in my house, I never prescribed to it.

In GEAR » Camp shoes?
September 12, 11:49am

;alwirjh;awleirh
good idea bill, a wide mouth plastic container to hold glasses along with anything else you can jam in there like battries or other fragiles.

In GEAR » A lightweight case for my glasses?
September 12, 11:42am

;awlrjw;qli4rtjqawo;
I thought that was a well known thing, the hunted bear regions/more human-fearing bears...

In General Lightweight Backpacking Discussion » Black Bear outside the tent strategy question
September 12, 11:37am

;awoietujae;orij
Bill, saw that article about burning water, but can't remember where it was posted.

In Make Your Own Gear » 2 LB / 0 degree quilt
September 12, 11:35am

All Reader Reviews by John S.

Showing 1 - 1 of 1 | Page: 1

Review

Category

GoLite Dawn
I have had this pack for several years and have taken it on multiple backpacks ranging from 2 days to 6 days. My pack weights have been over 15 pounds a few times with no problems. The materials and w...

In Backpacks - Frameless
May 09, 12:05pm