BPL Community Profile

Kendall Clement (socalpacker) - BPL Lifetime Member

My Locale Southern California
About Me I was... I am.... And, I will be.
CityLos Angeles
StateCalifornia
CountryUSA

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Kendall Clement

Showing 291 - 300 of 345 | Page: 1 ...16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35

Forum » Thread

She Doesn't Need No Stinkin' Gun!
That's really humiliating! She is one tough woman. Hell, just reading about this has left me scarred for life.

In Chaff » She Doesn't Need No Stinkin' Gun!
April 22, 10:20am

Good Deal on Camp Shoes $6.99
I'm sorry they don't have my size. They look really comfortable.

In Gear Deals » Good Deal on Camp Shoes $6.99
April 22, 9:48am

finally done with the minima vest
Jared, Great job on the vest!

In Make Your Own Gear » finally done with the minima vest...
April 21, 10:17am

Re: What to look for in a sewing machine?
Excellent question, Jeff. I'm also new to sewing. I got my sewing machine a couple of months ago and I'm just about ready to start. I had a couple of financial set-backs, but it looks like ...

In Make Your Own Gear » What to look for in a sewing machine?
April 21, 10:02am

Hiking related Tatoo's
I think the PNT tat is cool! "Met another triple crowner who has the PCT, CDT, and AT trails on his back." That's a great idea. One of the reasons I didn't get a tat when I ...

In Chaff » Hiking related Tatoo's
April 20, 1:00pm

"Uncovering the Truth: Underground Doping in the Long Distance Hiking Community"
I don't know. I personally don't take any kind of supplements for workouts or illicit drugs of any kind. I'm pushing 50 and had a fairly wreckless youth which I regret in many ways. The...

In Editor's Roundtable » Uncovering the Truth: Underground Doping in the Long Distance Hiking Community
April 01, 10:11am

WTB:55-65 liter backpack and 0-20 degree down sleeping bag
Howard, Congratulations on your gear find!

In Gear Swap » WTB:55-65 liter backpack and 0-20 degree down sleeping bag
March 15, 8:38pm

Hiking partner: Kings Canyon-JMT-Whitney Portal Mid Jun '09
I might like to go if you can go after June 30th.

In Hiking Partners / Group Trip Announcements » Hiking partner: Kings Canyon-JMT-Whitney Portal Mid Jun '09
March 15, 8:19pm

First Gimpy Attempt at Using a Tarp
Kathleen, I second what Greg said. I've never done what you you just accomplished. I am totally impressed! You should definitely change that to great instead of gimpy. That was a grand succe...

In Post-Trip Reports » First Gimpy Attempt at Using a Tarp
March 01, 6:57pm

Thom Re: free stuff
Thom, Thank you for the gloves. They arrived 2 days ago (very fast). And, they are in excellent condition! I know I'm going to get a lot of use out of them. Thanks again, Kendall

In Gear Swap » FS: FREE STUFF - LAST TIME 09
February 27, 9:53am

All Reader Reviews by Kendall Clement

Kendall Clement has posted no reviews.