Subscribe Contribute Advertise Facebook Twitter Instagram Forums Newsletter

BPL Community Profile

tyler marlow (like.sisyphus) - BPL Guest

My Locale UTAH
About Me Hiker trash
StateUTAH
CountryUSA
My Website URLhttp://www.like-sisyphus.tumblr.com

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by tyler marlow

Showing 291 - 300 of 348 | Page: 1 ...16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35

Forum » Thread

REI sub kilo
I second the sub kilo. I used mine every night of AT thru and although I burned up a few nights in the height of summer I wasn't cold a single night. I also used it on Blood Mountain recentl...

In GEAR » Sleeping Bag
January 18, 5:10am

knife
I really want a knife with a tiny LED like the Photons as well as a fire striker and a medium/small blade, oh and maybe a whistle too! Someone please tell me this already exists! It seems lik...

In Make Your Own Gear » input on myog knife/tool
January 13, 11:17pm

VBL
It sounds like you may benifit more from a vapor barrier fabric like cuben or silnylon than event as the shell for a down jacket. That would protect your jacket from moisture from both sweat and th...

In GEAR » Down and Event or like material
January 13, 10:30pm

Cuben tent/bivy floor
Wouldn't the spectra weight be pretty unimportant for use as a ground cloth or floor? There would be very little tensile force being applied, as it's just laying on the ground, so wouldn...

In GEAR » TerraNova Ultra 20 cuben backpack
January 03, 10:56am

Squall classic
Has the squall been sold? If not I'd like to be next in line

In Gear Swap » 3 Ultralight Tents FS (Tarptent/Gossamer Gear models)
January 01, 10:49am

Take advantage of the community!
I'm sure there are plenty of BPL members that would be willing to give you a ride from their local airport to the trailhead. I live in Atlanta and am often in gwinnett, where there is a smal...

In GEAR » Hiking Trails near airports in the Southeast
December 27, 10:02pm

Bear Bag Throw Kit
Will you be offering a bearbag throw kit like you have on the Arrowhead.webs site?

In Gear Deals » UltraLite Guyline
December 26, 4:02pm

stubs
i was thinking about that...first off, before cutting out the zipper, i would sew a line sealing up the insulation right next to the zipper. Then i guess i would fold the edges in and sew a simple ...

In Make Your Own Gear » Elastic Down Jacket
December 11, 11:35pm

Pullover
Good idea! I've been thinking about making a pullover out of a too big jacket. Cut out the zipper and sew the raw edges together, should tighten it by about 2 inches and drop weight!

In Make Your Own Gear » Elastic Down Jacket
December 11, 6:47pm

Antig Woodlore
Slight drift here but it's relevant... What about the Antig Woodlore stove? The maker posted a sale for BPLers over thanksgiving and I am intrigued. Specs are the same as the Bushbuddy...

In GEAR » Bushbuddy Ultra vrs. Bushcooker Lt.
December 06, 1:33pm

All Reader Reviews by tyler marlow

tyler marlow has posted no reviews.