BPL Community Profile

tyler marlow (like.sisyphus) - BPL Forum Member

My Locale UTAH
About Me Hiker trash
StateUTAH
CountryUSA
My Website URLhttp://www.like-sisyphus.tumblr.com

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by tyler marlow

Showing 291 - 300 of 342 | Page: 1 ...16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35

Forum » Thread

Bear Bag Throw Kit
Will you be offering a bearbag throw kit like you have on the Arrowhead.webs site?

In Gear Deals » UltraLite Guyline
December 26, 4:02pm

stubs
i was thinking about that...first off, before cutting out the zipper, i would sew a line sealing up the insulation right next to the zipper. Then i guess i would fold the edges in and sew a simple ...

In Make Your Own Gear » Elastic Down Jacket
December 11, 11:35pm

Pullover
Good idea! I've been thinking about making a pullover out of a too big jacket. Cut out the zipper and sew the raw edges together, should tighten it by about 2 inches and drop weight!

In Make Your Own Gear » Elastic Down Jacket
December 11, 6:47pm

Antig Woodlore
Slight drift here but it's relevant... What about the Antig Woodlore stove? The maker posted a sale for BPLers over thanksgiving and I am intrigued. Specs are the same as the Bushbuddy...

In GEAR » Bushbuddy Ultra vrs. Bushcooker Lt.
December 06, 1:33pm

alas
SO much monies! I can dream!

In Make Your Own Gear » Momentum 50
December 01, 3:08pm

MYOG TARP & BIVY
Actually, that description was quite clear! I love the idea of the sculpted hood design, lightweight and functional. The only thing different I want to do for my bivy is a long side zip, I c...

In Make Your Own Gear » MYOG Tarp & Bivy
November 17, 9:55pm

Great gear!
I'm going to clone both of these! A question about the bivy, did you do a bathtub floor or just lay the two pieces together and sew?

In Make Your Own Gear » MYOG Tarp & Bivy
November 17, 5:57pm

Temptation
Will you be selling these regularly from you site? If so, any idea on the cost? And these look awesome

In Gear Deals » World's Lightest Down Pants
November 15, 9:13pm

Envious
That sounds like a great trip. I hiked the AT SOBO last year and wanted to keep hiking once i got to springer! I used my tent twice the whole time, and sent it home before i left Maine. Its s...

In Gear Lists » AT/PCT gear lists
November 15, 9:08pm

Floorless
If you are looking to drop some weight i'd recommend something floorless for sure. That way you can drop some significant weight and not have to worry about your dog damaging anything. Check...

In GEAR » Sublite Sil - Room for the Dog?
November 11, 9:18pm

All Reader Reviews by tyler marlow

tyler marlow has posted no reviews.