BPL Community Profile

John Harper (johnnyh88) - BPL Premium Member

My Locale The SouthWest
About Me John Harper has not added a biography yet.
CountryUnited States
My PDF Gear ListDownload my Gear List (PDF)

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by John Harper

Showing 291 - 300 of 668 | Page: 1 ...21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 ...67

Forum » Thread

Re: Re t-frame
I measured the total height of the stay to be around 25 inches. I don't find it to be "towering" over my head, but I get what you mean. It doesn't feel much different than my Circ...

In GEAR » Anybody tried the Exped Lightning 45 and 60
April 04, 1:56pm

t-frame
Konrad, that's awesome! I think DTS would be a better name than "T-Rex". The "T" is actually really simple. The top of the main stay just slides into a pocket at the top (se...

April 04, 9:05am

Exped Lightning 60
Well I ordered an Exped Lightning 60. It is a neat pack, to say the least. The suspension is quite good. I loaded it up with about 35 lbs and was able to place 100% of the weight on my hips. The wa...

April 03, 10:20pm

Re: 3 Passes Route (extended version), Arthurs Pass, New Zealand
What an adventure! I really enjoyed reading about it. Does all of New Zealand have that many nice huts?

In Post-Trip Reports » 3 Passes (extended version) Route, Arthurs Pass, New Zealand
April 02, 10:11pm

FS: EE Revelation X Quilt and GooseFeet Stuff Sack Pillow
EDIT: Both items sold! I'm selling a 2012 Enlightened Equipment Revelation X Quilt: 30 degree rating (30% overstuffed with over 11 oz of down), 56'' top width (the old "wide&quo...

In Gear Swap » FS: EE Revelation X Quilt and GooseFeet Stuff Sack Pillow
April 01, 6:55pm

Re: GoLite Odyssey Pack
Now only $65 shipped - great price for this pack! I'll even throw in a pair of Mountain Hardwear Bandito Fingerless Gloves for free! They are size Medium, color is Black, and weight is 3.04 ...

In Gear Swap » FS: GoLite Odyssey
April 01, 8:10am

Re: PCT record attempt - need help/advice from the ultra runners
Doug's advice is sound. You could also look into getting some custom-built hybrid cuben saddle bags that attach to the pogo stick. What shelter will you be using? The pogo could probably double...

In GEAR » PCT record attempt - need help/advice from the ultra runners
March 31, 11:00am

Re: Anybody tried the Exped Lightning 45 and 60
Good find, Luke. Here is a pretty detailed video over-view of the pack: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8NlhDcfCaH4 The adjustable torso looks good, but I wonder how the back padding is? The ...

March 30, 8:01pm

Hyperlite Mountain Gear 4400 Southwest Pack
EDIT: Item withdrawn

In Gear Swap » FS: HMG 4400 Southwest Pack
March 29, 5:05pm

Re: GoLite Odyssey Pack
Bump for another price drop!

In Gear Swap » FS: GoLite Odyssey
March 28, 3:34pm

All Reader Reviews by John Harper

John Harper has posted no reviews.