BPL Community Profile

John Harper (johnnyh88) - BPL Premium Member

My Locale The SouthWest
About Me John Harper has not added a biography yet.
CountryUnited States
My PDF Gear ListDownload my Gear List (PDF)

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by John Harper

Showing 291 - 300 of 743 | Page: 1 ...21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 ...75

Forum » Thread

Re: Oware Spinnaker Tarp (Flat 1.0)
Price dropped to $70 shipped

In Gear Swap » FS: Oware Spinnaker Tarp (Flat 1.0)
August 30, 3:33pm

Oware Spinnaker Tarp (Flat 1.0)
Price dropped to $80 shipped.

August 29, 1:25pm

FS: Granite Gear 18-Liter Event Uberlight CTF3 Drysack (Green)
EDIT: sold! I'm selling a green Granite Gear 18-Liter Event Uberlight CTF3 Drysack. This dry sack uses cuben fiber for the main body and eVent at the bottom to allow internal air to escape. ...

In Gear Swap » FS: Granite Gear 18-Liter Event Uberlight CTF3 Drysack (Green)
August 28, 8:50am

FS: Oware Spinnaker Tarp (Flat 1.0)
EDIT: Sold! I have a white Oware Spinnaker tarp to sell. It is the "flat 1.0" from Oware and its measured dimensions are 7'11'' x 4'4''. It weighs 4.87 oz in th...

August 28, 8:39am

Re: Haven + Net Tent
I've used my Haven and net tent in some torrential thunderstorms. I was the only one in my group to stay dry :) I don't find the poles to be in the way and the carbon fiber pole SMD sells i...

In GEAR » Tent trade-offs and considerations
August 27, 10:30pm

Re: pack towel
Try this: http://www.rei.com/product/830600/packtowl-ultralite-towel Much more absorbent than a normal bandana (and they dry quicker)

In GEAR » pack towel
August 24, 9:55pm

Re: Fountainhead rods
You can buy the Stone Fly rods here: http://tenkaraflyfish.webs.com/tenkararods.htm My first (and only) Tenkara rod is the 360 Fountainhead Stone Fly. As a beginner, maybe I don't know wh...

In Editor's Roundtable » Tenkara for Backpackers: State of the Market Report - Part 1
August 16, 8:22am

Re: Arizona Tenkara
I fish tenkara and East Clear Creek is a good spot. I've been out there for 2 days without seeing anyone. Some areas are more productive than others. Canyon Creek is okay but not very backp...

In Fishing » Arizona Tenkara
August 01, 11:50pm

Re: Zpacks mitten size
The ZPacks fleece mittens only come in one size. They fit like a large medium. They work well over a pair of light gloves and fit well underneath the MEC mitts.

In Gear Swap » FS: ZPacks Fleece Mittens and Waterproof MEC Cloudraker Mitts
July 29, 6:25pm

Re: ZPacks Fleece Mittens and Waterproof MEC Cloudraker Mitts
Price dropped to $25 shipped. EDIT: sold!

In Gear Swap » FS: ZPacks Fleece Mittens and Waterproof MEC Cloudraker Mitts
July 29, 4:12pm

All Reader Reviews by John Harper

John Harper has posted no reviews.