BPL Community Profile

John Harper (johnnyh88) - BPL Premium Member

My Locale The SouthWest
About Me John Harper has not added a biography yet.
CountryUnited States
My PDF Gear ListDownload my Gear List (PDF)

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by John Harper

Showing 291 - 300 of 632 | Page: 1 ...21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 ...64

Forum » Thread

Re: 2012 Six Moon Designs Lunar Solo
$200 23 oz 26 square feet of floor space 8.5 square foot vestibule Looks like a good option, not sure why it isn't mentioned more. Maybe I will have to try one. Wonder how hard it is to g...

In GEAR » 2012 Six Moon Designs Lunar Solo
March 08, 4:42pm

Re: socks and gloves
MH gloves and socks still available

In Gear Swap » FS: Silnylon rain jacket, gloves, and socks
March 06, 7:37am

Re: jacket
Jacket has been sold, prices reduced on everything else.

March 05, 2:01pm

Re: Tyvek Bivy
I have a double bivy from Miles Gear - and while I've only used it a few nights, I've never had any condensation problems. On the other hand, I almost always had condensation with my Big Ag...

In GEAR » Most Breathable Bivy?
March 05, 7:57am

FS: Silnylon rain jacket, gloves, and socks
Trying to clean out some clothing items I have. 1. EDIT: sold! AntiGravityGear Ultralight Rain Jacket: silnylon rain jacket, size Medium, color is "Ridge Blue" but looks green to me, ...

March 04, 5:20pm

Re: Most Breathable Bivy?
A bug bivy with a full netting top would probably be the most breathable, but I don't think that's what you're looking for? Look at Miles Gear: http://milesgear.com/ The upper mat...

In GEAR » Most Breathable Bivy?
March 04, 12:11pm

Re: Re: Squeeze filter inside bottle
Cool, good stuff Michael. That sounds like a very fast and easy setup.

In GEAR » Sawyer squeeze vs. steripen
March 02, 8:04pm

Re: Squeeze filter inside bottle
Michael, does the Sawyer bottle have issues with a vacuum forming? Can the filter supplied with the bottle be used with the Squeeze pouch with an adapter? It looks a little smaller/lighter than th...

March 02, 6:59pm

Re: Sawyer Squeeze and hard bottles
"How do the regular plastic water bottles work with the Squeeze? I know they mate well, but as you squeeze water through the filter, is there a weird vacuum effect with the filter?" Ye...

March 02, 7:58am

Re: 2-person pyramid
Oware might be your best bet. I think a DuoMid would be tight for two, especially once you add in room for wet shoes, packs, etc. Some people make it work though. A cuben Trailstar would be kind of...

In GEAR » 2-person pyramid
February 27, 9:01pm

All Reader Reviews by John Harper

John Harper has posted no reviews.