Subscribe Contribute Advertise Facebook Twitter Instagram Forums Newsletter

BPL Community Profile

todd harper (funnymoney) - BPL Lifetime Member

My Locale Sunshine State
About Me Began hiking in the Carolinas, some in Virginia and now in Florida - much less variation in terrain, I'm sad to say, but beautiful in its own right. A Gatewood Cape w/Serenity is my primary solo shelter nowadays.

I'm also into kayaking & fishing.
StateFlorida

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by todd harper

Showing 291 - 300 of 1821 | Page: 1 ...21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 ...183

Forum » Thread

Re: Torso length and sizing for GoLite packs
Hi Dan, If Golite packs' sizing hasn't changed in the last 3 yrs, then yes, the Medium is the way to go for you. I have a 21" torso and the Large fits with the belt on the crest of...

In GEAR » Torso length and sizing for GoLite packs
March 30, 6:25am

Re: Custom 10x7 Cuben Tarp.
Gonna be a great tarp! Whatever you decide, I would place one about 2' from the foot end, in the center. This will allow you to maintain an A-frame should you decide to pitch the foot end l...

In GEAR » Custom 10x7 Cuben Tarp.
March 25, 12:01pm

Re: New cottage quilt vendor: Mid-Atlantic Mountain Works and a review of their 20* Marcy quilt
Nice review of your initial impressions and experience. Thanks Jeremy. RE: the side bungy cords; do these shrink the edges length-wise? I am having trouble visualizing how these don't make...

In GEAR » New cottage quilt vendor: Mid-Atlantic Mountain Works and a review of their 20* Marcy quilt
March 25, 9:38am

Re: Dying wool?
Thank you both very much!

In Make Your Own Gear » Dying wool?
March 24, 7:47pm

Re: Ion / Moyo Group buy
Not speaking for Matthew, but I read your OP as asking for others to go in on buying ONE pack to pick apart, rather than what he is suggesting: a group buy of many packs.

In Make Your Own Gear » Reverse Engineering The Golite Ion / Nigor Moyo
March 24, 7:05am

Re: How do I patch my Montbell pillow?
Thank you both. I love the pillow so I want it right!

In GEAR » How do I patch my Montbell pillow?
March 22, 7:05pm

Dying wool?
Will I harm Merino shirts by dying them? Would I just use the basic RIT dye? What about the typical old wool blanket? I have one in off-white that I'd like to use for other projects but th...

In Make Your Own Gear » Dying wool?
March 22, 6:56pm

Re: Faster Boil Times with a Polished Windscreen
Impressive boost in speed David! This IS cool.

In GEAR » Faster Boil Times with a Polished Windscreen
March 21, 6:44pm

Re: MYOG Golite Breeze / ULA Conduit Franken-ruck
Looks great Sam! Glad you're back, by the way:) That is one sweet pack. I love all the packs you mentioned (although not familiar with Risk's pack yet) so this is a nice conglomeration...

In Make Your Own Gear » MYOG Golite Breeze / ULA Conduit Franken-ruck
March 21, 6:37pm

Re: How do I patch my Montbell pillow?
Thank you Greg. I am concerned (albeit a tiny bit) about the "grippyness" of seamgrip or similar being uncomfortable by itself or perhaps pulling a bit on my beanie's material, tha...

In GEAR » How do I patch my Montbell pillow?
March 21, 7:48am

All Reader Reviews by todd harper

todd harper has posted no reviews.