BPL Community Profile

todd harper (funnymoney) - BPL Lifetime Member

My Locale Sunshine State
About Me Began hiking in the Carolinas, some in Virginia and now in Florida - much less variation in terrain, I'm sad to say, but beautiful in its own right. A Gatewood Cape w/Serenity is my primary solo shelter nowadays.

I'm also into kayaking & fishing.
StateFlorida

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by todd harper

Showing 291 - 300 of 1547 | Page: 1 ...21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 ...155

Forum » Thread

Re: Which if any Mid layer for AT in March
+1 to Ben. You have a good layering setup and I would just carry what you have. Your kit is versatile enough for most conditions. Todd

In GEAR » Which if any Mid layer for AT in March
September 19, 11:22am

Re: Suggestions for 4-day trips near Denver?
+1 Holy Cross Wilderness Take a light fishing setup too for a treat! We experienced no need to go off-trail.

In Pre-Trip Planning » Suggestions for 4-day trips near Denver?
September 17, 7:06pm

Re: CCF Cozy - good enough?
Yes, the CCF will work fine. I've done the same, prior to switching to washed Mtn House food bags - way lighter and more compact. I can't tell...does your cozy close to "seal in&qu...

In Make Your Own Gear » CCF Cozy - good enough?
September 11, 8:09pm

Re: MYOG 6 gram per pair camp sandals
That foam should last, especially for the price! Nice job.

In Make Your Own Gear » MYOG 6 gram per pair camp sandals
September 02, 7:44pm

Re: Hiking the John Muir Trail with our 9 and 10 year old daughters
Manfred, Man I gotta say: what a great trip and what a great looking family! You and your wife are exposing your kids to so much (in a good way) and WOW - are they tough! Thank you! Todd

In Post-Trip Reports » Hiking the John Muir Trail with our 9 and 10 year old daughters
August 22, 4:14am

Re: Name The Pad Contest
Drumroll please....... ... "The MAXI"! (just kidding, though it's funny!) or "Lawson's Finest"

In Gear Deals » CCF Pads; Coming Soon
August 19, 8:22pm

Re: Which THIN tights?
Thank you everyone! Sounds like they should fit the bill. Which are lightest?

In GEAR » Which THIN tights?
August 16, 7:35pm

Which THIN tights?
Hi all, I sleep better when in the woods if I have on my baselayers, esp tights. Even if not needed for warmth, I like how they keep my quilt or bag cleaner. Also tights help me avoid that &qu...

In GEAR » Which THIN tights?
August 15, 8:48pm

Re: Is the site slow today?
Thanks all. Have a great night.

In Website & Forum Admin/Support » Is the site slow today?
August 05, 7:04pm

Is the site slow today?
Everything I click on, on BPL, takes a long time to open. Not having the issue on other sites. Is it just me?

In Website & Forum Admin/Support » Is the site slow today?
August 05, 3:57pm

All Reader Reviews by todd harper

todd harper has posted no reviews.