Subscribe Contribute Advertise Facebook Twitter Instagram Forums Newsletter

BPL Community Profile

Dennis Park (dpark) - BPL Lifetime Member

My Locale San Francisco Bay Area
About Me Dennis Park has not added a biography yet.

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Dennis Park

Showing 291 - 300 of 349 | Page: 1 ...16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35

Forum » Thread

First Aid Kit - what's in your's?
2 small points. Adult male dose for ibuprofen is 600-800mg for a really good effect (you've packed only 2 doses). Could consolidate to Aleve 440mg for the equivalent dose. Different people...

In Gear Lists » First Aid Kit - what's in your's?
February 02, 6:55pm

Summerlite vs. Megalite
Sean, I'm also looking at WM bags currently. Take Bob's recommendation. I went to a dealer and asked to lay in a 59"er. I'm a side sleeper and found the Summerlite to be JUST RI...

In GEAR » Summerlite vs. Megalite
February 01, 10:22pm

mora steel
What is the significance when Mora writes 860 stainless steal vs. 760 stainless steel?

In GEAR » Benchmade vs. Mora
January 31, 8:23pm

Benchmade vs. Mora
I'm almost afraid to ask as it seems that sharp things are a VERY personal choice but for those who have experience, what are the pros and cons between a Benchmade vs. a Mora (other than price)?

In GEAR » Benchmade vs. Mora
January 31, 2:57pm

megalite
Out of curiosity, why don't you like it?

In Gear Swap » F.S.: Western Mountaineering megalite sleeping bag
January 30, 4:25pm

sleeping bag construction
I was looking at Western Mountaineering bags and I'm trying to understand the potential of two features. Continuous baffles: I understand the down can be shifted to the top of the bag. M...

In GEAR » sleeping bag construction
January 25, 10:04am

rain fly
I'm dabbling with ideas and have no experience in this area. I have a rainfly from an older double wall tent that I got from a garage sale. The tent is still useful but the fly seems small ...

In Make Your Own Gear » rain fly
January 15, 2:29pm

Question for solo double wall tent users
I've read that solo double wall tents are tight enough that arms often press into the sides of the tent. When this happens, do your down bags compress and develop cold spots and does moisture ...

In GEAR » Question for solo double wall tent users
January 15, 8:17am

side entry bivy
Good points, Mike. I think the water resistant would satisfy my needs. Right now I'm going through a HUGE internal debate to see if I'm ready to jump to a tarp or floorless shelter....

In GEAR » side entry bivy
January 13, 7:41am

side entry bivy
I'm looking for a "side entry" bivy vs. end-opening. It doesn't have to be XUL. Any recommendations? Thanks.

In GEAR » side entry bivy
January 11, 9:27pm

All Reader Reviews by Dennis Park

Dennis Park has posted no reviews.