Subscribe Contribute Advertise Facebook Twitter Instagram Forums Newsletter

BPL Community Profile

Dennis Park (dpark) - BPL Lifetime Member

My Locale San Francisco Bay Area
About Me Dennis Park has not added a biography yet.

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Dennis Park

Showing 291 - 300 of 352 | Page: 1 ...17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36

Forum » Thread

Day trip emergency gear suggestions?
I've never had to use one and I hope to never have to use one but are the thermal emergency blankets functional at all?

In GEAR » Day trip emergency gear suggestions?
February 08, 4:23pm

Pamela, Does your last statement suggest that your list is overkill or not enough?

February 08, 3:14pm

I'm trying to put together a gear list for day trips for emergency situations only with the UL attitude in mind. Scenario: Solo trip. A day of fly fishing where you're not near your ba...

February 08, 12:44pm

First Aid Kit - what's in your's?
2 small points. Adult male dose for ibuprofen is 600-800mg for a really good effect (you've packed only 2 doses). Could consolidate to Aleve 440mg for the equivalent dose. Different people...

In Gear Lists » First Aid Kit - what's in your's?
February 02, 6:55pm

Summerlite vs. Megalite
Sean, I'm also looking at WM bags currently. Take Bob's recommendation. I went to a dealer and asked to lay in a 59"er. I'm a side sleeper and found the Summerlite to be JUST RI...

In GEAR » Summerlite vs. Megalite
February 01, 10:22pm

mora steel
What is the significance when Mora writes 860 stainless steal vs. 760 stainless steel?

In GEAR » Benchmade vs. Mora
January 31, 8:23pm

Benchmade vs. Mora
I'm almost afraid to ask as it seems that sharp things are a VERY personal choice but for those who have experience, what are the pros and cons between a Benchmade vs. a Mora (other than price)?

In GEAR » Benchmade vs. Mora
January 31, 2:57pm

megalite
Out of curiosity, why don't you like it?

In Gear Swap » F.S.: Western Mountaineering megalite sleeping bag
January 30, 4:25pm

sleeping bag construction
I was looking at Western Mountaineering bags and I'm trying to understand the potential of two features. Continuous baffles: I understand the down can be shifted to the top of the bag. M...

In GEAR » sleeping bag construction
January 25, 10:04am

rain fly
I'm dabbling with ideas and have no experience in this area. I have a rainfly from an older double wall tent that I got from a garage sale. The tent is still useful but the fly seems small ...

In Make Your Own Gear » rain fly
January 15, 2:29pm

All Reader Reviews by Dennis Park

Dennis Park has posted no reviews.