Subscribe Contribute Advertise Facebook Twitter Instagram Forums Newsletter

BPL Community Profile

Dennis Park (dpark) - BPL Lifetime Member

My Locale San Francisco Bay Area
About Me Dennis Park has not added a biography yet.

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Dennis Park

Showing 291 - 300 of 368 | Page: 1 ...18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37

Forum » Thread

chimney vs. pressure alcohol stoves
After reading about alcohol stoves, I get the sense that pressure stoves are more efficient/hotter than chimney designs. Is this true? If so, why is that? I can only conceptualize that multiple ...

In Make Your Own Gear » chimney vs. pressure alcohol stoves
June 19, 12:31am

help needed to fix a rain fly
Anybody have suggestions on a good way to repair a 1.5 inch tear in my rain fly? It belongs to an REI T1. Thanks.

In GEAR » help needed to fix a rain fly
June 17, 3:46pm

fenix lights
are the fenix lights set at spot or flood?

In GEAR » Petzl e+ Switch Failure
May 19, 4:03pm

UL Droppers
The colored tip can be pulled off and then liquid introduced. Try an eye dropper or even a straw. Caution about crushing the tip as you pull it off.

In GEAR » UL Droppers
May 12, 12:09pm

camping on sand
Can anyone provide tips or help with a link to a previous thread on techniques to pitching tent/tarp in sand?

In GEAR » camping on sand
May 05, 11:20pm

tilley hats
What's your favorite model? Also do the brims hold up well under rain or humidity or do they get floppy?

In GEAR » tilley hats
April 23, 11:20pm

goretex paclite
anybody know what's the difference between goretex vs. goretex paclite? I saw this on Outdoor Research's Coastal Sombrero vs. Seattle Sombrero.

In GEAR » goretex paclite
April 01, 10:42pm

For those of you with experience with these, what's the best way to manage the sooty pot afterwards so that all your gear doesn't turn black after a while?

March 09, 3:55pm

tin can for a pot
It was a Progresso Chicken noodle soup can.

In Make Your Own Gear » Tin can for a pot
March 09, 8:27am

Tin can for a pot
Today I washed out a tin soup can to use as a pot and put it on my kitchen range to heat and really dry it out. I noticed that it developed scorch marks on both the interior and exterior. This ne...

In Make Your Own Gear » Tin can for a pot
March 08, 10:14pm

All Reader Reviews by Dennis Park

Dennis Park has posted no reviews.