BPL Community Profile

Addie Bedford (addiebedford) - BPL Lifetime Member

My Locale Montana
About Me Addie Bedford has not added a biography yet.
CityBozeman

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Addie Bedford

Showing 291 - 300 of 647 | Page: 1 ...21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 ...65

Forum » Thread

Westcomb Chilko Down Sweater Review
Companion forum thread to: Westcomb Chilko Down Sweater Review

In Editor's Roundtable » Westcomb Chilko Down Sweater Review
September 21, 2:14pm

Lightweight Internal Frame Packs: a State of the Market Report - Part 1C: Main Bag & Comfort
Companion forum thread to: Lightweight Internal Frame Packs: a State of the Market Report - Part 1C: Main Bag & Comfort

In Editor's Roundtable » Lightweight Internal Frame Packs: a State of the Market Report - Part 1C: Main Bag & Comfort
September 14, 2:27pm

Sierra Designs LT Strike 2 Tent Review
Companion forum thread to: Sierra Designs LT Strike 2 Tent Review

In Editor's Roundtable » Sierra Designs LT Strike 2 Tent Review
September 14, 2:26pm

BPL Rank
I hate the BPL Rank. I've made it clear around the office and to anyone who asks, and we're moving actively towards finding all the places it's displayed on the site and pulling it down...

In Website & Forum Admin/Support » BPL RANK
September 14, 9:24am

Lightweight Internal Frame Packs: a State of the Market Report - Part 1B: Theory and Technology
Companion forum thread to: Lightweight Internal Frame Packs: a State of the Market Report - Part 1B: Theory and Technology

In Editor's Roundtable » Lightweight Internal Frame Packs: a State of the Market Report - Part 1B: Theory and Technology
September 07, 2:07pm

Peace Pilgrim: Minimalist Trekker for World Peace
Companion forum thread to: Peace Pilgrim: Minimalist Trekker for World Peace

In Editor's Roundtable » Peace Pilgrim: Minimalist Trekker for World Peace
September 07, 2:06pm

The Beautiful Cup
Companion forum thread to: The Beautiful Cup And full disclosure: I prefer my coffee khaki. It's so adulterated that Mike probably wouldn't deign to recognize it as coffee any longer....

In Editor's Roundtable » The Beautiful Cup
September 07, 2:05pm

A few things
First of all: PLAY NICE. I will put the smackdown on you guys if need be. Mostly by harassing you via email. That counts as smackdown, right? Right?! Second, apologies for the conversion erro...

In Editor's Roundtable » Lightweight Internal Frame Packs: a State of the Market Report - Part 1A: Testing Overview and List of Packs Tested
September 03, 9:23am

Hand Sanitizers: My Journey Towards Discovering Best Practices for Wilderness Hygiene
Companion forum thread to: Hand Sanitizers: My Journey Towards Discovering Best Practices for Wilderness Hygiene

In Editor's Roundtable » Hand Sanitizers: My Journey Towards Discovering Best Practices for Wilderness Hygiene
August 31, 3:54pm

Montane Anti-Freeze Jacket Review
Companion forum thread to: Montane Anti-Freeze Jacket Review

In Editor's Roundtable » Montane Anti-Freeze Jacket Review
August 31, 3:53pm

All Reader Reviews by Addie Bedford

Showing 1 - 1 of 1 | Page: 1

Review

Category

BPL Beartooth Merino Wool Hoody
I got this for a packrafting trip in June, in Montana. Used it for layering and temperature control, and I loved it. The softness was easy on my sensitive skin, it kept me warm when needed, was cool w...

In Clothing - Baselayer & Fleece - WOOL
October 03, 11:52pm