BPL Community Profile

Warren Greer (WarrenGreer) - BPL Forum Member

My Locale SoCal
About Me Warren Greer has not added a biography yet.

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Warren Greer

Showing 291 - 300 of 645 | Page: 1 ...21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 ...65

Forum » Thread

Your getting lighter
I got back into hiking/backpacking about a year-and-a-half ago and when I returned from a trip having carried around 40+ pounds, I knew I wanted to do it more, but without all the weight. I found B...

In General Lightweight Backpacking Discussion » What have I been doing?
November 03, 7:33pm

I dunno
But, its very easy to clean off the bottom of your pot. You can rub it in the dirt or just pour water on it and it dissolves. I guess you could ask Rand @ Trail Designs. He'd know for sure or not.

In GEAR » Esbit Corrosive?
November 02, 9:07pm

Good price/slow postage
It took maybe a couple weeks for delivery, but I wasn't really in a big hurry. Got what I wanted at an excellent price. If you are willing to wait, they are the best deal. -Haven't used the...

In Gear Deals » Deals on DriDucks rain gear
November 02, 9:05pm

Cool vid
Eugene, enjoyed the video on tarp setup. I also re-found your BPL video and watched that again. Really nice scenery and great music. You inspired me to pick up several of those albums. Well, actual...

In GEAR » MLD Trailstar. The most versatile shelter?
November 02, 7:39pm

Nice review
This is what I expect from a review. Call it like it is. Light but not really made for trekking either. Thanks Danny for saving us from possible injury, not only bodily, but financially too! Dou...

In Editor's Roundtable » CAMP Xenon 4 Pole Review
November 02, 6:57pm

Been there....
Tried it before (a few times) and don't dig it. Thanks for the encouragement though.

In Chaff » A Close Shave
November 01, 8:51pm

I like to start a hike with a clean shave because it is much easier to put on sunblock. The more stubble you get, the harder it is to get it. Same thing surfing, I always shave before just so I can...

In Chaff » A Close Shave
November 01, 7:24pm

Yup, X2
Dan, that's exactly what I was thinking. Hydration sleeve when I'm carrying that much water. If I'm local, I usually just carry one one-liter bottle with me and depending on conditions,...

In SuperUltraLight (SUL) Backpacking Discussion » Custom Zpacks Zero - Finally Got the Perfect SUL Pack
October 31, 10:11pm

Neato!
Elliot, what an inspiration. I'm not an MYOG kind of guy, but love looking at these threads. Your tent is quite nice and it looks just fine to a guy who spends time fussin' over things too....

In Make Your Own Gear » Pyramid tent - 11 x 11 feet
October 31, 10:01pm

Very important
I have been training in the gym for near ten years now. And I've really begun to take it allot more serious since April. It clearly helps. Not a much as just getting out does, but it surely is ...

In General Lightweight Backpacking Discussion » Fitness
October 31, 9:24pm

All Reader Reviews by Warren Greer

Warren Greer has posted no reviews.