BPL Community Profile

Warren Greer (WarrenGreer) - BPL Forum Member

My Locale SoCal
About Me Warren Greer has not added a biography yet.

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Warren Greer

Showing 291 - 300 of 656 | Page: 1 ...21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 ...66

Forum » Thread

Wow
Very nice work indeed. I have been thinking about a day pack and though this may be a bit big, it also may just do the trick. I want to be able to carry a three-liter hydration platy bladder and ab...

In GEAR » My new 10 oz Zimmer Built pack.
November 14, 9:29pm

Very interesting
I always number the items in my spreadsheets. Just something I've always done. And now for my number: 31. The number does include the first aid kit and survival items in one convenient place...

In Philosophy & Technique » How many items are on your gear list?
November 14, 9:18pm

Time to share then
Daryl, we are interested in some nice descriptive photos of your work. Thank you.

In GEAR » No one wants a 40 liter 15 ounce framed pack right ?
November 10, 9:22pm

Ultra light options
Swiss Army Classic/Signature .75 ounces Gerber LST .6 ounces Spyderco Ladybug 3 .6 ounces Spyderco LBK .5 ounces And a new one I discovered yesterday -Leatherman Style multi tool .8 ounces, ...

In GEAR » Knife Recommendations
November 09, 9:07pm

Cool
Enjoyed the read. And reading and seeing Wired. I followed her journal and it was awesome. Balls and Sunshine. Great going. Can't wait to start reading about your 2012 journey.

In Editor's Roundtable » Sunshine in the Sierra
November 09, 8:57pm

Nice
Great wrap-up and conclusions Will. I was really hoping that these materials had come a great distance further than they have. I also hope that the industry will really stand up and take notice of ...

In Editor's Roundtable » Field Testing Air Permeable Waterproof-Breathable Fabric Technologies Part 3: Discussion, Conclusions, and Performance of Individual Jackets
November 09, 8:12pm

Like it
Franco, your videos are very descriptive, excellent marketing tools. Watched a bunch of your video. Anyway, I like this tent. Nice bit of engineering on Henry's part.

In GEAR » Coming Soon: Tarptent StratoSpire
November 08, 8:53pm

Yep
Just as I thought, if a tree falls in forest it does make a sound. Now, just cut a sliver out of it so the trail can continue to be used and people can marvel at the rings the sliver will expose. P...

In General Lightweight Backpacking Discussion » Nature joins "Occupy" movement, throws tree across trail in protest.
November 06, 7:24pm

hmmm
I'd think think that Rand @ Trail Designs would provide you with the most reliable answer.

In GEAR » Caldera F-Keg Tail
November 06, 6:04pm

hmmm
Don't know nothing about their shoes. But a Datsun 510 was my first car and it was fun.

In GEAR » five ten shoes
November 05, 8:53pm

All Reader Reviews by Warren Greer

Warren Greer has posted no reviews.