November 20, 2015 8:16 PM MST - Subscription purchasing, account maintenance, forum profile maintenance, new account registration, and forum posting have been disabled
as we prepare our databases for the final migration to our new server next week. Stay tuned here for more details.
Subscribe Contribute Advertise Facebook Twitter Instagram Forums Newsletter

BPL Community Profile

Alex Gilman (Vertigo) - BPL Forum Member

My Locale Washington
About Me Alex Gilman has not added a biography yet.
My Website URL
My PDF Gear ListCurrent Gear List

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Alex Gilman

Showing 291 - 295 of 295 | Page: 1 ...11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30

Forum » Thread

Red Light
I use the Tacticca XP Adapt 95% with the red filter on. The only time I would use the white beam is to use for looking far off in the distance. Red light is the way to go

In GEAR » New RED LED Zebralight
July 22, 7:04pm

HUbba Hubba
Hey! Thanks so much for the reply. I notice myself setting the Hubba Hubba up with the rainfly anyway because my dog sleeps in the tent and if I just have the mesh on, he doesn't sleep at al...

In GEAR » MSR Hubba Hubba HP Info Please
July 21, 1:05pm

any love?

July 21, 11:07am

Nemo Moki
Does anyone here own one and can provide a review?

In GEAR » Nemo Moki
July 20, 6:45pm

MSR Hubba Hubba HP Info Please
Hey guys! This is my first post here so I would just like to say HI to everyone first. Second, a little about me I'm a 28 yearold designer living in Bellevue and I currently camp in the P...

July 20, 1:31pm

All Reader Reviews by Alex Gilman

Alex Gilman has posted no reviews.