Subscribe Contribute Advertise Facebook Twitter Instagram Forums Newsletter

BPL Community Profile

Cesar Valdez (PrimeZombie) - BPL Forum Member

My Locale Scandinavia
About Me Mexican-American expat living in Sweden. Check out my blog to know more about me, lots of trip reports, gear lists, pretty pictures, etc. :)
CountrySweden
My Website URLhttp://cesarandthewoods.blogspot.com/
My PDF Gear ListCesar's 3 Season 2014

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Cesar Valdez

Showing 291 - 300 of 482 | Page: 1 ...21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 ...49

Forum » Thread

Re: Re: Your firestarter of choice?
"I'm assuming this is for starting wood fires? Do none of you have resinous trees where you hike?" Yes this is for starting wood fires, sorry, should have noted in the OP. Yes, I ...

In General Lightweight Backpacking Discussion » Your firestarter of choice?
March 24, 12:30pm

burn times
I went out into my backyard to test out one of my wax rolls, and it burned for 4:40, not bad for 5g. I am skeptical that cotton ball plus p. jelly burns for over 5 minutes. Anyone actually time i...

March 24, 7:21am

re: cotton ball and p.jelly
Yeah, I used to use cotton ball soaked in p.jelly, but too gooey and messy. I should test how long my wax rolls burn for. I am pretty sure they are the cheapest firestarter. Esbit is perhaps the...

March 23, 12:22pm

Your firestarter of choice?
I recently posted on my blog (http://cesarandthewoods.blogspot.se/) my last chapter breaking down my 3 season gear list, this time the focus on the little things and kits. One thing I elaborated o...

March 23, 10:48am

Re: Re: Re: Changing Personal Beliefs (response to Casey)
I would first give a big thanks to Miguel for sticking up for me. :) "My point is that we were not giving Cesar much chance to talk because he rudely barged in and wanted to take a very sp...

In Chaff » Changing Personal Beliefs (response to Casey)
March 20, 1:37am

checking out for now
Okay, fun is fun, but my time is up for now. If someone replies to me and I don't reply back, it is not on purpose. To anyone who feel I did not address a point or that may reply and not ge...

In Chaff » The basic math behind Christianity...
March 19, 1:35pm

Re: Re: re: free will
"Where does it say this person is going to hell? You assume he rejects the Holy Spirit. The good news of the Gospels are not limited by what man does. Assuming as we are, there is a Holy Spi...

March 19, 1:30pm

Re: Re: re: free will
"@ Cesar: Fixed it for you." Again this only makes the burden greater for you. Why so many interpretations? What is the point of having tens of thousands of denominations? How are...

March 19, 1:27pm

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re:
"Cesar, the singular issue with the tack you're taking in this discussion is your seeming belief that someone need prove something to you. They don't." Oh yes they do, otherwis...

March 19, 1:22pm

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re:
"With respect to the comment about semantics surrounding 'space and time,' it is something you brought up. You want God to be proven to you yet you cannot define reality." I ne...

March 19, 1:14pm

All Reader Reviews by Cesar Valdez

Cesar Valdez has posted no reviews.