BPL Community Profile

Cesar Valdez (PrimeZombie) - BPL Forum Member

My Locale Scandinavia
About Me Mexican-American expat living in Sweden. Check out my blog to know more about me, lots of trip reports, gear lists, pretty pictures, etc. :)
CountrySweden
My Website URLhttp://cesarandthewoods.blogspot.com/
My PDF Gear ListCesar's 3 Season 2014

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Cesar Valdez

Showing 291 - 300 of 468 | Page: 1 ...21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 ...47

Forum » Thread

Re: Re: Whoa, slow down, slow down...
"Why be so rude?" I disagree that I am being rude.

In Chaff » The basic math behind Christianity...
March 19, 12:45pm

Re: Re: Re:
Okay then. The given is that Jesus is the one and only god. If that is the case, then Jesus himself in the bible (Mark 3 and Matt 12) that there is an unforgivable sin of denying the holy ghost...

March 19, 12:43pm

Re: Re: Whoa, slow down, slow down...
Anything outside of time and space, by definition, does not exist. If you are suggesting that your god exists outside of time and space yet somehow exists in a so-called spiritual realm, you are o...

March 19, 12:31pm

Re: Re:
I am well aware that it is specific. I question the assumptions that the OP rests on, i.e. that a god exists to begin with, and that this god is Jesus. I don't see why I ought to start a ne...

March 19, 12:27pm

Whoa, slow down, slow down...
Religious conversations and debates very often go too fast and end up being unproductive. You will notice that all the religious people have already begun to forward assumptions without substant...

March 19, 12:13pm

Re: Re: Discovery Terminates Relationship With 'Man vs. Wild' Star Bear Grylls
+1 what Nick said. My father was in special ops while he was in the army. He served in Nam and in the first gulf war. As such, he taught me a lot of good survival knowledge, theory, technique,...

In Chaff » Discovery Terminates Relationship With 'Man vs. Wild' Star Bear Grylls
March 14, 1:33pm

Finally, my SUL dream pack has arrived
What a happy day it is when you check your mail and there is a Zpacks package in your mailbox :) My custom hybrid/cuben Zero is here. I immediately packed it full of gear and tried it on and me...

In SuperUltraLight (SUL) Backpacking Discussion » Sub 10oz/280g backpack recommendations
March 14, 12:55pm

Re: Nice Trip Report
Thanks man, glad you liked the report and the scenery! Sweden is a backpacker's paradise. The pack is awesome! Very comfy and good weight distribution, and it's good to use for either ...

In Post-Trip Reports » March solo bushwacking overnight trip in Sweden
March 14, 12:04pm

Re: No snow!
Thanks, glad you liked it! There were a few very small patches of snow hidden away in places where no sun gets in, but hardly any. I am in the south, so it is warmer here, plus this Spring has be...

March 14, 6:10am

March solo bushwacking overnight trip in Sweden
It is also part two of my report on my new and improved 3 season system. Lots of pics! http://cesarandthewoods.blogspot.com/ :)

March 13, 8:51am

All Reader Reviews by Cesar Valdez

Cesar Valdez has posted no reviews.