BPL Community Profile

Jacob D (JacobD) - BPL Forum Member

My Locale North Bay
About Me Jacob D has not added a biography yet.
CitySan Rafael
StateCA
My Website URLhttp://www.hikeitlikeit.com

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Jacob D

Showing 291 - 300 of 629 | Page: 1 ...21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 ...63

Forum » Thread

Re: "Misty start, steep finish on the Lost Coast"
Thanks for all of the comments. In hindsight, it was probably a good thing that there were only 2 of us. With the limited amount of camp space near the beach it would have been tough for anyone ...

In Post-Trip Reports » Misty start, steep finish on the Lost Coast
May 30, 8:45am

Re: nice TR
Very cool, Chris. (pun intended) The snow adds an interesting element. I had to double check the date, then remembered my wife telling me it had snowed at upper elevations in the Sierra last wee...

In Post-Trip Reports » Emigrant Wilderness May 2012 Crabtree to Buck Lake Loop
May 30, 8:39am

Misty start, steep finish on the Lost Coast - Part 2
Friday - Saddle Mountain to Maple Camp I felt a little like the character in this game. Misty Trees Misty Trees Dark and Damp Path A Ridgeline? Saturday - Maple Camp...

May 29, 12:50pm

Re: sensor
Eugene, let me put it this way which is probably a better description of how I feel about the OM-D. It seems to be on par with the 5N in terms of image quality (maybe even better in terms of recove...

In Photography » Olympus news
May 29, 1:04am

Re: Trail Days 2012 -- in progress!!!
Is there such a thing as "too much awesome"? ... No, I don't think so! Looking forward to seeing the rest.

In Post-Trip Reports » Trail Days 2012 -- in progress!!!
May 28, 8:58pm

Re: Misty start, steep finish on the Lost Coast
Great report, Ken. I posted my photos below since they're wider than the white background. Here's my version of the trip :) I had been wanting to do an inland hike in the Lost Coa...

May 28, 8:24pm

NEX Lenses
Been awhile since this got a bump. To update regarding the Sigma lenses - I know several people who have the 30 and love it. Some of the lens testing blogs have reported on the quite amazing opt...

In Photography » Sony NEX Lens Impressions
May 28, 1:17pm

OM-D
From what I've seen of the OM-D, the sensor performance is remarkable. As with all things, knowing how to process the images properly takes them a lot further; I could hardly believe the rec...

In Photography » Olympus news
May 28, 1:07pm

In the Bag
Well, I made it home safely, if not a little spaced out. I had a great time hiking with you guys today (Tony, Jeremy). Weather was nice, heat wasn't toooo bad - or much better than last time...

In Hiking Partners / Group Trip Announcements » Mt. Diablo day hike for all Bay Area BPL Members and Beyond
May 20, 9:35pm

Re: Mt. Diablo Hike Still On, Different Starting Point!!!!
Still in. Jeremy I sent you a PM, still waiting to hear. I'm out of the house for the evening, if I don't hear from you or Tony then I'll look for you guys at the trailhead @ 7:00

In Hiking Partners / Group Trip Announcements » Mt. Diablo day hike for all Bay Area BPL Members and Beyond
May 19, 4:13pm

All Reader Reviews by Jacob D

Showing 1 - 1 of 1 | Page: 1

Review

Category

WalMart
Yearly bump to bring the Wally World rating down where it should be :)

In 1 - COMPANIES (Customer Service)
January 20, 10:56am