BPL Community Profile

Sumi Wada (DetroitTigerFan) - BPL Forum Member

My Locale Ann Arbor
About Me Sumi Wada has not added a biography yet.

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Sumi Wada

Showing 291 - 300 of 508 | Page: 1 ...21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 ...51

Forum » Thread

Neoair All-Season questions
I was under the impression that it was OK to blow up the Neoair All-Season by mouth since it doesn't contain any insulating material. I went to my local gear shop and wanted to see how long it...

In GEAR » Neoair All-Season questions
March 01, 9:22am

Re: Patagonia-Just curious
I'm always surprised when I think about it and realize how many Patagonia items I own and really like. I have quite a few and, overall, I guess it's one of my favorite labels. Some of tha...

In GEAR » Patagonia-Just curious
March 01, 9:04am

Fizan UL and BD Distance
I have a pair of the Fizans and a pair of the BD Distance poles in aluminum. I like them both and, personally, I really appreciate their lighter weights. Both were well under $100 and under a lb f...

In GEAR » Trekking Poles
March 01, 8:33am

Re: Bender and Kookabay
@Lawson, for what it's worth, I'm one of the people who had been *trying* to order a custom pad from Kookabay since November. (Luckily never even got to the sending money point.) I've...

In General Lightweight Backpacking Discussion » Kooka Bay
February 17, 6:42am

Re: Grand Canyon Question
Email the backcountry office about changing your itinerary: grca_bic@nps.gov. If it's possible to change it, they'll usually do it for you via emails and just mail you a new permit. No...

In Pre-Trip Planning » Grand Canyon Question
February 16, 8:49am

Re: Parents: Are you doing all you can to raise a hiking buddy?
My son (13 yo) is one of my favorite hiking buddies but, no, I'm not doing "all I can" to raise one. What I'm trying to raise is a well-rounded man who appreciates the outdoors a...

In Philosophy & Technique » Parents: Are you doing all you can to raise a hiking buddy?
February 11, 10:25am

Re: G. Canyon/Zion logistics and advice sought..
A couple of random thoughts. Imo, Zion is much more accessible than the Grand Canyon and you'll have lots of great hiking choices with 4 days. Don't discount dayhikes there either. Som...

In General Lightweight Backpacking Discussion » G. Canyon/Zion logistics and advice sought..
February 11, 9:32am

Re: Tarptent Double Rainbow vs. Rainbow vs. SMD Lunar Solo
I understand why you would want to only have to make one tent purchase but to have the flexibility to take two kids and also have a lightweight solo setup, I think you really want one solo shelter ...

In GEAR » Tarptent Double Rainbow vs. Rainbow vs. SMD
February 10, 3:36pm

Re: Hmm
For what it's worth, I have the UL Inner, about 6 months old now, and it's really never leaked any down at all.

In GEAR » The heck with Montbell
February 10, 11:48am

Re: Shoulder Seasons
>> For the GCNP: If you aim to go when the weather is at its best, you'll compete with everyone else. Well, when you're talking about a R2R, it isn't exactly about the weather....

In Pre-Trip Planning » Grand Canyone Trip DENIED!!!!!
February 09, 8:36pm

All Reader Reviews by Sumi Wada

Sumi Wada has posted no reviews.