Subscribe Contribute Advertise Facebook Twitter Instagram Forums Newsletter

BPL Community Profile

Kendall Clement (socalpacker) - BPL Lifetime Member

My Locale Southern California
About Me I was... I am.... And, I will be.
CityLos Angeles
StateCalifornia
CountryUSA

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Kendall Clement

Showing 281 - 290 of 345 | Page: 1 ...16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35

Forum » Thread

Re: ZPacks Blast 18 Backpack Review
Very nice and informative review, Ryan. I really enjoyed reading it. Joe, I don't own one of your packs, but I plan to in the near future. It looks like a great product at a great value. It see...

In Editor's Roundtable » ZPacks Blast 18 Backpack Review
May 20, 2:20pm

"Camp shoes"
Thanks for that, Joe. I never thought of that. I've been spinning my wheels on whether or not to buy camp shoes. That's a great idea.

In Multiple Use Gear » Camp shoes
April 29, 12:34pm

"UL boating video"
THAT is a very interesting story. You realize you have to tell who the radio host is that you slapped, right? I take it the pictures you use a lot are of your wife Lizzie or your daughter? It's...

In Chaff » UL boating video
April 29, 10:09am

"UL boating video"
Ali, I just read your website and saw all of your pictures. You and your husband are incredibly talented! Of course, I'm assuming that's you and your husband. Anyway, I am just blown awa...

April 25, 1:16pm

RE: "JMT-"
Jay and Peter, Those are great pics! Actually sent chills down my spine. Thanks for posting them.

In Photo Gallery » JMT-
April 24, 12:30pm

RE: "UL boating video"
Ali, I'm at work now so can't watch the video. I've been thinking about and kinda shopping for a sailboat for the last couple of years now. I have to tell you, that interior is awesome...

April 24, 11:01am

RE "Apparently, my local gear shop is a great place to meet straight, single men"
<...the wayward children who believe in the heaviness of pack.> LOL I love that! Good one Ryan. Man, you guys are on fire today! This is the second good thread I've seen today.

In Chaff » Apparently, my local gear shop is a great place to meet straight, single men
April 23, 3:47pm

RE: "Apparently, my local gear shop is a great place to meet straight, single men"
"I mentioned that to my wife and the conversation went like this:" Jim, That's very funny. LOL Okay, my two cents. I live in L.A. and I'm straight. I have life-long friends...

In Chaff » Apparently, my local gear shop is a great place to meet straight, single men
April 23, 12:30pm

"Let's talk about the whiz freedom"
"LOL This is the funniest thread I've read in a long time." You guys... and girls are killing me! LOL This is hilarious!

In GEAR » Let's talk about the whiz freedom
April 23, 12:00pm

Re: "Let's talk about the whiz freedom"
"My wife tried it. On the first use she ignored the cardinal guy's rule about wind speed and direction and that caused a minor mishap." LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL I'd pay good m...

In GEAR » Let's talk about the whiz freedom
April 22, 10:25am

All Reader Reviews by Kendall Clement

Kendall Clement has posted no reviews.