Subscribe Contribute Advertise Facebook Twitter Instagram Forums Newsletter

BPL Community Profile

Hendrik Morkel (skullmonkey) - BPL Lifetime Member

My Locale Finland
About Me Wilderness Guide, environmentalist, entrepreneur.
CityTampere
CountryFinland
My Website URLhttp://www.hikinginfinland.com

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Hendrik Morkel

Showing 281 - 290 of 396 | Page: 1 ...20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40

Forum » Thread

ULA Ohm?
"Am I the only one that sees this pack as direct competition to the ULA Ohm? What am I missing?" +1. Though I guess it wasn't considered because you can not remove the stay. Re...

In Editor's Roundtable » Gossamer Gear Gorilla Backpack Review
October 16, 4:22am

Ask a friend?
Pedro, why not ask a mate in the US if he could do it for you? Maybe even someone from the forum is willing to help you out - asking doesn't cost anything, remember ;)

In GEAR » Recommended US shipping company to consolidate postage?
October 16, 1:00am

Re: Bushbuddy Wood Stove and Soot on the Pot
Scott, have a quick look here and here (former being a general introduction and the latter dealing with using the BB above the treeline). Some tricks: I use a firesteel and jelly soaked cotton b...

In GEAR » Bushbuddy Wood Stove and Soot on the Pot
October 15, 11:05pm

ULA Ohm
+1 for the ULA Ohm. If I carry my tent, a Scarp 1, inside the bag, there is still plenty of space for my mat (NeoAir as a back pad, works excellent), clothes, cooking gear and food, and I reckon a ...

In GEAR » Ohm vs. MariposaPlus
October 15, 10:57pm

ULA rocks
Sweeeeeet! Will need to order some extras for my Ohm. Best. Pack. Ever.

In GEAR » ULA Open!
October 15, 10:20am

Re: Re: A whole lot of down
Thanks Chris, was a fun exercise for a Monday afternoon. Yeah, the orange Rab jacket is sweet looking... Decisions, decisions =) Box baffeling means there are less cold spots. The Sir Joseph Kot...

In GEAR » Down jacket for winter (<20F)?
October 15, 3:09am

Ti-Tri
I'm going to take out the Ti-Tri with the Gram Cracker and the 12-10 Alcohol stove this weekend, and try them (so far only used the Inferno wood stove, which is awesome). I've used Esbit pr...

In GEAR » questions about esbit
October 14, 9:02am

A whole lot of down
Have a look here where I compiled a list of down jackets including their weight and amount of down used. I'm leaning towards the Kl├Ąttermusen Bore, Rab Neutrino Endurance or Sir Joseph Koteka ...

In GEAR » Down jacket for winter (<20F)?
October 14, 3:12am

Hmmmm
I got my NeoAir in S used off the Gear Swap here, its in excellent shape and there are no problems with it. However, I find it gets cold once the temperature drops beneath 7┬░C with the NeoAir, so ...

In GEAR » Any consensus yet on NeoAir vs. ProLite Plus?
October 12, 3:35am

Listen to Joe
What Joe said is true, just watch the Gear Swap and be quick, hot items go fast as hell. And I hope you recover/ed well from you accident, sounds serious.

In GEAR » which tarp should i get? :)
October 09, 8:55am

All Reader Reviews by Hendrik Morkel

Hendrik Morkel has posted no reviews.