Subscribe Contribute Advertise Facebook Twitter Instagram Forums Newsletter

BPL Community Profile

Joshua Mitchell (jdmitch) - BPL Forum Member

My Locale Kansas
About Me Joshua Mitchell has not added a biography yet.
CityLawrence
StateKansas
CountryUSA

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Joshua Mitchell

Showing 281 - 290 of 845 | Page: 1 ...20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 ...85

Forum » Thread

SP Bowl Windscreen
EJ>>Which SP bowl did you use to make that wind screen? It's just called "Bowl" on SP's website, I always have a hard time finding it (AH! It's just below the Mini S...

In GEAR » Best solo and dual lightweight Ti cookware and light stoves (gas and alcohol)
October 17, 9:04am

All Windscreens are Not Made Equal
For example, my Homemade Ti (Snowpeak) Windscreen (made from a SP Bowl) isn't going to cause overheating. Neither would a Jim Wood's Style KiteScreen (really more of a portable windb...

In GEAR » Best solo and dual lightweight Ti cookware and light stoves (gas and alcohol)
October 17, 7:59am

Re: Ok...Now I'm confused..BL .9 L/SPTrek 900 with Thermojet stove?
Andrew, The key is WHERE is a company measuring their pot and are they rounding the numbers to make it smooth for Americans? Do you really think the people who manufactured these pots (Asia) ...

October 17, 7:55am

Re: Re: Check the fabric/craft stores
Hey Ben... if memory serves they weren't by the other candles at Walmart... I think they were in the housewares / hardware area (like by the lightbulbs and stuff) or maybe in the outdoor area (...

In GEAR » Help Me Find Large Tea Light Candles
October 16, 1:54pm

Re: Falk Wood Stove
Truthfully, that appears to be an more-complicated (to build) version of the Falk Wood Stove that I have used and like. It certainly has even better ventilation. I can't say which was the...

In Make Your Own Gear » has anyone tried this wood burning stove?
October 16, 1:26pm

Re: Re: Gigapower simmering
BT>>> Of the three, I ended up with the Gigapower -- which is more a reflection of my own wants/needs ... I crave light weight, compactness, and simplicity ... Honestly, I bought it bec...

October 16, 1:18pm

Re: Coleman F1; Good Brasslite solution for 2
EJ, I'm presuming some those questions were directed at me as I don't believe the other Josh on these boards posted. 1) I actually own the SP Giga-Power Ti Auto... I want to get a F1 ...

October 16, 11:15am

Wal-Mart
I'm pretty sure I found the bigger ones in a 3 or 6 pack at Wal-Mart way back when... You might also call, say, a hobby-lobby or other hobby store in your area.

In GEAR » Help Me Find Large Tea Light Candles
October 16, 10:52am

Re: LE vs Patagonia...
20 Oz isn't bad for the price...

In Gear Deals » Cheap Primaloft at Land's End
October 16, 10:16am

Re: Re: Re: Best solo and dual lightweight Ti cookware and light stoves (gas and alcohol)
"Ken, a Brasslite 600ml mug easily fits a Snowpeak 110 gram canister plus a Coleman F-1 Ultralight. The trick is to put the two pieces of the stove at the bottom of the pot and place the canis...

October 16, 10:08am

All Reader Reviews by Joshua Mitchell

Showing 1 - 2 of 2 | Page: 1

Review

Category

Icebreaker Tech T Lite Superfine 140
This is my first Merino T-Shirt (though I have a couple other manufacturers). Wore it a few days straight in super-hot/humid Boy Scout Summer Camp... little to no smell... way comfortable... man I lik...

In Clothing - Baselayer & Fleece - WOOL
July 20, 12:54pm

Snow Peak Gigapower Ti
Got mine (Auto-Ignition) a couple years ago as my Xmas present to myself (single engineers have money...), loved it ever since.

In Stoves - Canister
August 02, 11:28am