BPL Community Profile

todd harper (funnymoney) - BPL Lifetime Member

My Locale Sunshine State
About Me Began hiking in the Carolinas, some in Virginia and now in Florida - much less variation in terrain, I'm sad to say, but beautiful in its own right. A Gatewood Cape w/Serenity is my primary solo shelter nowadays.

I'm also into kayaking & fishing.
StateFlorida

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by todd harper

Showing 281 - 290 of 1637 | Page: 1 ...20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 ...164

Forum » Thread

Re: How do you seal the cut xtherm?
EJ, That's basically what I was asking in the OP. I'm curious if the iron will seal it like the other NeoAir's, or ruin it instead.

In GEAR » NeoAir XTherm Shortened?
March 28, 8:21am

Re: NeoAir XTherm Shortened?
Thanks David. No, but I've used a Reg. Xtherm w/same taper. I was worried about the length more than weight in some shelters - do you know the width at the foot end?

March 27, 8:09pm

Re: shortened
Ha Mike!! Thanks for your confidence :) Did I mention I'm scared???

March 27, 6:34pm

Yeah I agree Ryan. I'm just scared! Cutting up something that $$$$ scares me without knowing for sure. It's not just different weight nylons, it's that the mftr describes them as d...

March 27, 6:13pm

SOLD: Neo Air Large
NeoAir is SOLD. *************************************** For Sale is a Neo Air, size Large, original model, slept on twice. Excellent Condition, stored with valve open at all times, origi...

In Gear Swap » FS: Neo Air Large
March 27, 6:11pm

Any word on this?

March 27, 5:48pm

NeoAir XTherm Shortened?
I haven't seen where someone has shortened one and am wondering if it's because the top and bottom aren't both made of the same type of nylon, like the other Neo's are (according to...

March 26, 8:14pm

Re: 6'1" Dilemna.. Reg or Long Megalite/Plasma?
I'm the same height as you and I have never found a regular bag to fit. Like you I have extra space in a Long but the alternative is uncomfortable and less warmth around the toes and head due ...

In GEAR » 6'1" Dilemna.. Reg or Long Megalite/Plasma?
March 26, 7:20pm

Re: The most versatile hooded Montbell down jacket? I need BPLs advice.
Don't apologize for all the words...It helps give you the most complete recommendation! I have a nearly identical build and wear a size Large UL Down inner (and all other Montbell jackets I ...

In GEAR » The most versatile hooded Montbell down jacket? I need BPLs advice.
March 26, 7:05pm

Re: Separate sleeping clothes - yeah or nay
On most cool to cold trips, I sleep in my thin baselayers. I hate to dirty up my insulation! Also I found bag liners to twist and tangle as I move. I hate 'em.

In Philosophy & Technique » Separate sleeping clothes - yeah or nay
March 25, 7:27pm

All Reader Reviews by todd harper

todd harper has posted no reviews.