Subscribe Contribute Advertise Facebook Twitter Instagram Forums Newsletter

BPL Community Profile

Tohru Ohnuki (erdferkel) - BPL Forum Member

My Locale S. California
About Me Tohru Ohnuki has not added a biography yet.
CityLos Angeles
StateCA
CountryUSA

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Tohru Ohnuki

Showing 281 - 285 of 285 | Page: 1 ...10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29

Forum » Thread

Anyone have/tried the new MSR E-wing?
This seems like an ideal light tarp for not too much money: http://www.msrgear.com/tents/ewing.asp 44 ft^2, 6 oz. My only concern is that the curves seem to be rather exaggerated so that whe...

In GEAR » Anyone have/tried the new MSR E-wing?
June 06, 5:02pm

They seem to work, but aren't light.
We used some recently in the Paria, and we did get those hopping mice bothering us one night. One tried to get into my pack where i had forgotten some antacid tablets. Those went into the ratsack t...

In GEAR » Anyone Has Experience with the Ratsack?
June 06, 4:53pm

I test them first
I usually put the cap on tight and squeeze to see if air leaks out, only about 1 in ten pass this test. If it's fairly slow then it will probably be fine with anything thicker than water. For a...

In GEAR » Those ubiquitous boston round bottles . . .
June 06, 4:43pm

Trick for daypacks
We learned this the hard way. To prevent run and grab theft of your daypack or regular pack when sitting at bus stations, restaurants or anywhere, put the chair or bench leg through your pack strap.

In General Lightweight Backpacking Discussion » Are culture and mountaineering incompatible?
June 02, 1:24pm

Priming with 1/2 penny stove
I've built both the original and 1/2 penny stove versions and i think the 1/2 penny could be improved. The original penny stove primes well because the jets point outward toward the cup so that...

In Make Your Own Gear » Help, please, with my alcohol stove
May 16, 9:30pm

All Reader Reviews by Tohru Ohnuki

Tohru Ohnuki has posted no reviews.