BPL Community Profile

Link . (annapurna) - BPL Lifetime Member

My Locale Link . hasn't told us about their geographical region yet.
About Me Link . has not added a biography yet.

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Link .

Showing 281 - 290 of 1752 | Page: 1 ...20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 ...176

Forum » Thread

Re: Re: Ground cover for use with Duomid in winter conditions
Daniel if you are interested in the EVA foam try HERE

In Winter Hiking » Ground cover for use with Duomid in winter conditions
November 29, 2:50pm

Re: Fun little film.
nm

In GEAR » Has reading "Let My People Go Surfing" changed your thoughts on Patagonia's gear and/or company?
November 29, 7:54am

Re: Aeon films
Spelt, The story on John Coffer was interesting and I realized I had heard of him before Here is a BPL article and podcast from 2008.

In On the Web » Aeon films
November 29, 3:07am

Re: Silnylon as VBL?
You might like this article if you haven't read it yet,it discusses fabric.

In Winter Hiking » Silnylon as VBL?
November 26, 8:33pm

Re: How is the weight transfer to the hips?
check out Elemental Horizons packs ,here is what Will says in his review The short answer is the Kalais is one of the best backpacks I have ever tested, and I have tested a lot of packs. As wit...

In GEAR » Gossamer Gear Mariposa owners
November 26, 10:08am

Re: Re: Goose feet gear
the site works for me

In GEAR » Down booties
November 25, 7:12pm

Re: Stop Whining!
Max I wasn't whining but when you said people were not understanding what you were looking for and restated your criteria it seemed silly for me to suggest something that you made clear in your...

In GEAR » Ultralight Hard Bottle?
November 25, 9:51am

Re: Re: Re: Hunersdorff Wide Mouth
I was going to suggest the Hunersdorff Wide Mouth bottle way earlier in your thread but it didn't fit your criteria for the bottle you are looking for...Narrow neck screw on cap like a Platy. ...

In GEAR » Ultralight Hard Bottle?
November 25, 8:21am

Re: Sesame Snaps
sesame snaps are good and Halvah is 130 calories an ounce 150 an ounce for chocolate Halvah.

In Editor's Roundtable » Simplifying Expedition Food With Single Serving Sized Packages
November 20, 9:21am

Re: My Gear List: Advice?
Mike Clelland(NOLs instructor and author),he has some great free videos on lightening up be sure to watch(his clothing system,the entire contents of his pack,water treatment and part 1 and 2 on th...

In Gear Lists » My Gear List: Advice?
November 20, 8:55am

All Reader Reviews by Link .

Link . has posted no reviews.