BPL Community Profile

Sumi Wada (DetroitTigerFan) - BPL Forum Member

My Locale Ann Arbor
About Me Sumi Wada has not added a biography yet.

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Sumi Wada

Showing 281 - 290 of 502 | Page: 1 ...20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 ...51

Forum » Thread

Re: Re: Re: Neoair All-Season questions
>> The All Season also comes with an inflate bag/stuff sack. Oh, yeah... the stuff sack inflation system... have you tried it? Because if you can actually inflate the pad with it, you'...

In GEAR » Neoair All-Season questions
March 01, 1:46pm

Re: Re: Patagonia
>> I find their cuts are now tailored for the average american (ie boxy, ie fat). Being a slim/athletic build every patagonia item I've tried on feels like a burlap sack. LOL... well t...

In GEAR » Patagonia-Just curious
March 01, 11:15am

Re: Re: Neoair All-Season questions
>> As others have said it is likely a sanitary issue. I don't want to make this the point of discussion but it really wasn't. In fact, she had no issue letting me blow up a differe...

March 01, 10:03am

Re: Re: Neoair All-Season questions
>> You shouldn't blow up any pad by mouth. OK, realistically, I'm finding it hard to believe that all of the Neoair users out there are carrying additional inflation tools. For ...

March 01, 9:38am

Neoair All-Season questions
I was under the impression that it was OK to blow up the Neoair All-Season by mouth since it doesn't contain any insulating material. I went to my local gear shop and wanted to see how long it...

March 01, 9:22am

Re: Patagonia-Just curious
I'm always surprised when I think about it and realize how many Patagonia items I own and really like. I have quite a few and, overall, I guess it's one of my favorite labels. Some of tha...

In GEAR » Patagonia-Just curious
March 01, 9:04am

Fizan UL and BD Distance
I have a pair of the Fizans and a pair of the BD Distance poles in aluminum. I like them both and, personally, I really appreciate their lighter weights. Both were well under $100 and under a lb f...

In GEAR » Trekking Poles
March 01, 8:33am

Re: Bender and Kookabay
@Lawson, for what it's worth, I'm one of the people who had been *trying* to order a custom pad from Kookabay since November. (Luckily never even got to the sending money point.) I've...

In General Lightweight Backpacking Discussion » Kooka Bay
February 17, 6:42am

Re: Grand Canyon Question
Email the backcountry office about changing your itinerary: grca_bic@nps.gov. If it's possible to change it, they'll usually do it for you via emails and just mail you a new permit. No...

In Pre-Trip Planning » Grand Canyon Question
February 16, 8:49am

Re: Parents: Are you doing all you can to raise a hiking buddy?
My son (13 yo) is one of my favorite hiking buddies but, no, I'm not doing "all I can" to raise one. What I'm trying to raise is a well-rounded man who appreciates the outdoors a...

In Philosophy & Technique » Parents: Are you doing all you can to raise a hiking buddy?
February 11, 10:25am

All Reader Reviews by Sumi Wada

Sumi Wada has posted no reviews.