BPL Community Profile

BER --- (BER) - BPL Lifetime Member

My Locale Wisconsin
About Me Someday to be away from the things of man...

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by BER ---

Showing 281 - 290 of 316 | Page: 1 ...13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32

Forum » Thread

@Doug, modded hexamid
Doug, Thanks for the reply. Sorry, I should have explored Joe's site more before I asked the question. Presuming you are using the "solo-plus" ground sheet, the dimensions listed...

In GEAR » My new modded Hexamid Twin
August 22, 12:32pm

Hexamid twin
Doug, Nice shelter. It's got my mind spinning in a whole new direction. What are the dimensions of your floor? And to what extent do you think that could be pushed? 84"x60"? I...

In GEAR » My new modded Hexamid Twin
August 21, 6:02am

Hammock tarps
Brian-- I think the only way to know for sure is to try the MLD UL out. I doubt MLD would sell a tarp as a "hammock tarp" if it weren't up for the task. Email Ron. He was very res...

In Hammocks » UL Hammock Tarps w/ Adequate Coverage
August 20, 6:55am

Hammock tarps
Are you definitely set on a square/diamond shape? You'd definitely have more coverage with a hex. Did a quick search over on hammock forums. Only one thread much along the line of this one...

August 19, 8:56pm

Hammock tarp
That weight (and price) on the MLD UL hammock tarp is pretty attractive. I think you'd be alright provided you don't have a strong wind in combination with rain. It is a little less th...

August 19, 8:46pm

More
If you are looking for a square tarp instead, you might consider the OES straight cut 10x10 in spinn or cat cut 9x9 spinn. I had inquired about square tarps to Ron Bell of MLD. You can have them ...

August 19, 8:31pm

Hammock tarps
I would second Beep in that you can't go wrong with a tarp from OES. Either the Standard or the Deluxe. In addition to sil and spinn there are rumors that Brian is going to start selling his ...

August 19, 8:24pm

What to do with gear? Put it in a gearbox.
Shawn, Another option for your pack and footwear and such: a gear hammock or the recently released gearbox. Essentially a small light hammock for your gear that can be hung under or near your ...

In Hammocks » Hammocks
August 15, 12:08am

Hammocks
Have owned, in succession, an ENO DN, Clark NA, Hennessy UL Explorer (bottom entry), Warbonnet BB 1.7 DL, TTTM King. Currently still own a DIY GE made of spear 1.9 ripstock (WB traveller design) a...

In Hammocks » Hammocks
August 10, 10:44pm

Tent removed from sale.
Tent no longer for sale.

In Gear Swap » FS: Big Agnes Seedhouse SL3
July 29, 1:18am

All Reader Reviews by BER ---

BER --- has posted no reviews.