BPL Community Profile

Kendall Clement (socalpacker) - BPL Lifetime Member

My Locale Southern California
About Me I was... I am.... And, I will be.
CityLos Angeles
StateCalifornia
CountryUSA

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Kendall Clement

Showing 271 - 280 of 345 | Page: 1 ...16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35

Forum » Thread

RE: "My first UL solo overnighter"
Matthew, I'm pretty new to this sport. Most of the hikes I've found are on Backpacker Magazine's website and a couple of books I got off Amazon. The other people on THIS site know al...

In Post-Trip Reports » My first UL solo overnighter
June 18, 5:56pm

RE: My first UL solo overnighter
Hey Matthew, There's lots of great trails here in California. BTW, I was on the USS Roanoke from 1981-1982 and then at NavFac CVB in Northern California from 1982-1985. Let's keep in tou...

June 17, 8:22pm

RE: "My first UL solo overnighter"
Matthew, Great trip report. Like the others I really like the goat pics, too. Also, great choice for a camp site... Really beautiful. Thanks, Kendall

June 17, 12:22pm

FS: Gossamer Gear Murmur Pack
Barnett, The pack arrived Friday(day before yesterday) in excellent condition. Thank you very much for a friendly and smooth transaction and a very timely delivery. Kendall

In Gear Swap » FS: Gossamer Gear Murmur Pack
June 14, 9:05pm

RE: gg murmur dislikes
Thanks guys. :-)

In GEAR » gg murmur dislikes
June 12, 11:49am

RE: "gg murmur dislikes"
"even use it when my ULA Conduit will carry a bunch of water easier." Hey guys, I got my base pack weight down to 5 pounds give or take a pound on either side. I just bought a Murme...

In GEAR » gg murmur dislikes
June 12, 10:47am

Gatewood Cape ??'s
I really don't have anything to add to this discussion except to say thanks. I was just looking at the Gatewood on the SMD site yesterday and giving it serious consideration. I have dri-ducks t...

In GEAR » Gatewood Cape ??'s
June 09, 8:21pm

Barnett, Thank you very much. :-) Payment sent via Paypal. Kendall

June 07, 11:12am

Hi Barnett, Thanks for your PM. I'd be happy to buy it from you today. New PM sent. Thank you, Kendall

June 07, 9:50am

Hi, is the Murmur still available?

June 07, 7:59am

All Reader Reviews by Kendall Clement

Kendall Clement has posted no reviews.