Subscribe Contribute Advertise Facebook Twitter Instagram Forums Newsletter

BPL Community Profile

Hendrik Morkel (skullmonkey) - BPL Lifetime Member

My Locale Finland
About Me Wilderness Guide, environmentalist, entrepreneur.
CityTampere
CountryFinland
My Website URLhttp://www.hikinginfinland.com

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Hendrik Morkel

Showing 271 - 280 of 396 | Page: 1 ...19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 ...40

Forum » Thread

Re: Re: Scarp 1
The Scarp 2 has the inside pockets already. I would imagine Henry might update it if there is a demand of it by the customers.

In GEAR » Improved Scarp 1
October 19, 11:35am

Re: Scarp 1
It says Easton .340 on mine. Here some more photos of the new Scarp 1.

October 19, 6:13am

Re: Europe Backbacking Gear Lists
Chris, here a gear list for a three days/ two nights out in the Finnish forests, where I wild camped and brought my own food. Click to see it bigger. If you go to one of the trails where t...

In General Lightweight Backpacking Discussion » Backpacking in Europe
October 19, 5:08am

Re: Scandinavia
David, peaks in Sweden there are many. Not very high, but there should be enough. No idea about technical climbing. Kebnekaise (link to Wiki article including nice photos) is the highest mountain i...

October 19, 12:19am

Re: Re: Scandinavia
Thank you =) >>Would really be nice to do that epic months long hike…forget the name.<< You mean the Nordkalottleden, 800 km going through Norway, Finland and Sweden. Planning for ...

October 18, 4:49am

Re: Golite Ultra 20 or Montbell SS #3 long
Larry, welcome to the Forums! I have a GoLite Ultra 20° and am super happy with it. I do not suffer from any dust allergies or similar, and don't own a Montbell to compare to, but I feel c...

In GEAR » Golite Ultra 20 or Montbell SS #3 long
October 18, 4:06am

Excellent!
I also just saw this on Martin's blog, and boy does it look exciting! The raise-able ends to vent, as well as the sides look superb - no modifications needed. It also seems like the materia...

October 18, 3:16am

Scandinavia
As it hasn't really been mentioned yet: Finland, Sweden and Norway are all prime backpacking countries. Thanks to the everyman's right you can walk and camp nearly everywhere. Excellent ...

October 17, 9:26am

Re: Waterproof trail shoes
@ Mike, great minds think alike! In case you can't get Rocky GoreTex socks, try the Trekmates Amphibian GoreTex socks. The article mentioned is this one: Lightweight Footwear Systems fo...

In GEAR » Goretex How cold and snowy does it need to be?
October 17, 7:36am

Scarp1 update
I reckon the Scarp 1 update should be available soonish. As it was announced, October was mentioned. Maybe Henry will stop by and chime in.

In GEAR » Guess I'll Waiting for the New Akto and Scarp 1
October 17, 2:48am

All Reader Reviews by Hendrik Morkel

Hendrik Morkel has posted no reviews.