Subscribe Contribute Advertise Facebook Twitter Instagram Forums Newsletter

BPL Community Profile

Jeremy Platt (jeremy089786) - BPL Forum Member

My Locale Sydney
About Me Jeremy Platt has not added a biography yet.
StateN.S.W
CountryAustralia
My Website URLhttp://www.facebook.com/TransScooters
My PDF Gear ListNZ lists

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Jeremy Platt

Showing 271 - 280 of 284 | Page: 1 ...10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29

Forum » Thread

coke can stoves
I have never needed a knife in dire situation, but I often use one to make a couple of coke can stoves every other time I go hiking. If everyone brings a can of beer you can usually pump out a coup...

In GEAR » Has your knife ever helped you out of a dire situation?
October 22, 5:59am

Marathon Magic
Another vote for the Marathon Magic 55, by far my favourite pack, although I would probably try out the concept of front balance pockets before buying one.

In GEAR » which backpack- confused
October 22, 5:29am

New Marathon Magic Just Arrived!!
I got my Marathon Magic 55 a couple of days ago and it has quickly progressed its way to my favourite piece of gear. Perfect size, amazing fit (especially with the conus buckle) and leaves my shoul...

In GEAR » Aarn Pack Mountain Magic 55 L
October 22, 5:24am

Inflatable Bivy?
Hi Nate, I think you are doing a great job developing all of this really interesting stuff and I am currently contemplating investing in one of your X - inertia pads. My idea, is that you ...

In GEAR » Insulation Warmer Than Down...
October 15, 11:21pm

$2 570 X- Bionic Jacket.
I went for a look in a couple of hiking shops a couple of days ago and saw some x - bionic gear which looks and feels great but is outrageously expensive. After going onto their website I saw a l...

In GEAR » $2 570 X- Bionic Jacket.
October 10, 3:19am

WTB C.A.M.P magic anorak or other light anorak
I have been watching the sale at C.A.M.P http://www.camp-usa.com/products/categories/CLOSEOUTS.asp however as I am in Aus I can't purchase anything, so I was wondering if anyone had a sp...

In Gear Swap » WTB C.A.M.P magic anorak or other light anorak
October 08, 7:11pm

warmth??
I know temp ratings have their problems, but what kind of temperature range is this quilt designed for? cheers, J

In GEAR » Backpacking Light UL 240 Quilt Backpacking Light UL 240 Quilt
September 27, 4:19pm

Re: Photos
Hi Roger, I enjoyed reading your blog and your review of the mountain magic 55. It was great to finally see an action photo of the pack. I do know what you mean about the annoyance of the attachmen...

In GEAR » Aarn Mountain Magic 44
September 18, 11:55pm

Photos?
Hey Guys, I am about to take the plunge and buy either a mountain magic 44 or 55 and I was wondering if anyone has any action photos of either of these packs? Thanks.

In GEAR » Aarn Mountain Magic 44
September 16, 3:10am

FS: GG Mariposa Plus
For Sale: a Large Mariposa Plus pack by Gossamer Gear. This pack has only been used on three overnight trips. Pack is in good condition however has a small tear in the pocket on the right side (see...

In Gear Swap » FS: GG Mariposa Plus
September 02, 3:48am

All Reader Reviews by Jeremy Platt

Showing 1 - 3 of 3 | Page: 1

Review

Category

Trail Designs Customer Service
Excellent service: very fast to reply, happy to talk about modifications/ deals and makes a great product. Who could want more?

In 1 - COMPANIES (Customer Service)
April 06, 9:56pm

zpacks Company
This one is short and sweet but Joe is a pleasure to deal with. He replied quickly to my emails, got my order in on time and is happy to discuss idea. I would highly recommend zpacks to everyone.

In 1 - COMPANIES (Customer Service)
August 17, 5:41am

GossamerGear Mariposa
I have had this pack for a couple of months now and I do really like it but I find for me it has just too many little problems to justify giving it a 5. I will start with some good points - it is supe...

In Backpacks - Internal Frame
August 17, 5:30am