Subscribe Contribute Advertise Facebook Twitter Instagram Forums Newsletter

BPL Community Profile

Jason Elsworth (jephoto) - BPL Premium Member

My Locale New Zealand
About Me Jason Elsworth has not added a biography yet.
CityWellington
CountryNew Zealand
My Website URLhttp://www.jasonelsworth.co.nz

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Jason Elsworth

Showing 271 - 280 of 907 | Page: 1 ...19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 ...91

Forum » Thread

Dana Designs Terraplane for shipping cost only.
Pending receipt of funds the pack is on its way to take part in a climbing trip to Myanmar.

In Gear Swap » Dana Designs Terraplane for shipping cost only.
January 12, 3:33am

Looking to start bikepacking after many years away from cycling
@Dave C. I was hoping you would give your input. I have been reading your BPL articles on Bikepacking and I think it was after visiting your site that the name Katare Monkey started to mean somethi...

In Bikepacking & Bicycle Touring » Looking to start bikepacking after many years away from cycling
January 08, 11:54pm

I am going to wait and few days and see what PMs I get and then decide who to send it to. Will try and post some photos tonight.

January 08, 7:52pm

I have a mint condition 1998 green Dana Designs Terraplane, which has been used on two trips. It makes me sad to see it never being used, so I am looking to give it to a good home for the cost of s...

January 08, 4:28pm

Need input from UK members
Despite 10 plus nights in my Trailstar it has also yet to be used in anger. However, there are many,many reports from the UK of Trailstars being used in severe weather and performing very well.

In GEAR » Need input from UK members
January 08, 2:03am

@ Eugene - Retroshift looks v.interesting thanks. I think they would be a good choice for a classic off road tourer where you may spend quite some time riding on the hoods, but for a drop bat mtb, ...

In Bikepacking & Bicycle Touring » Looking to start bikepacking after many years away from cycling
January 06, 1:25am

Looking to start bikepacking after many years away from cycling"
Hi Eugene. Many thanks for taking the time to write such a great reply. I'm 6' with a 34" inseam and long arms, so I went with a size Large frame, which gives me room to adjust reac...

January 04, 2:55pm

After about 25 years away from road touring and about 18 years away from mountain biking I am looking to make a triumphant return to cycling. By which I obviously mean falling off a lot and pushing...

January 03, 2:07am

Lacing to help heel slippage?
http://www.inov-8.co.nz/lacing-systems.html You can also soften the heel cup in Inov-8s with steam and then mold them to fit. well in theory.

In GEAR » Lacing to help heel slippage?
December 31, 10:51pm

already there
already the 21st here

In Chaff » TODAY - at Midnight 12/21/2012...
December 20, 5:36pm

All Reader Reviews by Jason Elsworth

Showing 1 - 1 of 1 | Page: 1

Review

Category

Jacks R Better Fast and very helpful
Arrived quickly all the way to New Zealand and looks very well made.

In 1 - COMPANIES (Customer Service)
April 16, 4:11am