Subscribe Contribute Advertise Facebook Twitter Instagram Forums Newsletter

BPL Community Profile

Bradley Danyluk (dasbin) - BPL Lifetime Member

My Locale Bradley Danyluk hasn't told us about their geographical region yet.
About Me Bradley Danyluk has not added a biography yet.
CityVancouver
StateBC
CountryCanada

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Bradley Danyluk

Showing 271 - 280 of 294 | Page: 1 ...11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30

Forum » Thread

Multitool
Out of curiosity, what do you find that you need scissors for that you can't do with a blade and a cutting surface (log or whatever)? I recently got a Gerber Clutch (chose it over the Squirt b...

In GEAR » Pliers, scissors, locking blade
May 12, 1:05pm

Bear activity
They're typically most active around dusk and dawn... and I do sleep in a bit.

In GEAR » Bears: What to do with the clothes you cook in
May 09, 8:59pm

cold food
Thanks for the advice Tom; it makes sense but the unfortunate thing is that ALL of my trips are in bear country. Every now and then it might be fine, but it is rather important to me to have some f...

May 09, 5:57pm

bear clothes
Yes, I get that's the way to go, but my question was, where would you put all the cooking clothing while you're sleeping?

May 09, 5:49pm

All around BC as well as a bit in the Canadian Rockies. Serious black and grizzly country (their population is much greater than the human population in many areas) though they're not typica...

May 09, 5:41pm

Bears: What to do with the clothes you cook in
Any bear-country advice I've heard says not to sleep in the same clothes that you cooked your dinner in. OK, but I would assume you probably don't want to keep them in the tent with you eit...

May 09, 5:29pm

Merino smells
Over the past few weeks I've finally tried out merino base layers for the first time, and I'm having very mixed results. I should preface this by saying I don't sweat a great deal but ...

In GEAR » Merino smells
April 27, 1:32am

Pawprints
Nemo makes "Pawprints" that are soft floor coverings for their tents for this very purpose (and comfort, and added warmth, I guess). They're cheap and weight around a pound - you coul...

In GEAR » Dogs and gear durability
April 21, 7:25pm

Big Agnes
IMO the closest thing in weight, size, function and price is the Big Agnes Copper Spur 2. In fact, I think I'd prefer it over the Evolution 2P due to the interior "half-height" fabric...

In GEAR » Lightest 2 Person 3 Season Double Wall Tent Alternatives to Evolution 2P?
April 15, 11:51pm

nylon
You're right - upon further thinking I guess there is no reason for it to be WPB. In fact, it doesn't even have to be waterproof if the jacket under it is. I found some $1.00 300D nylon ...

In Make Your Own Gear » Adding abrasion-resistance to WPB hardshell jacket
April 13, 10:08pm

All Reader Reviews by Bradley Danyluk

Bradley Danyluk has posted no reviews.