BPL Community Profile

Link . (annapurna) - BPL Lifetime Member

My Locale Link . hasn't told us about their geographical region yet.
About Me Link . has not added a biography yet.

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Link .

Showing 271 - 280 of 1663 | Page: 1 ...19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 ...167

Forum » Thread

Re: e: Patagonia up to 50% off sale
I bet these are the latest VERY POOR CHOICE FOR UL BACKPACKING DO TO THEIR DRAMATICALLY REDUCED BREATHABILITY!You can read Richard Nisley's report here .

In Gear Deals » Patagonia up to 50% off sale. Houdini @ $50.
August 15, 1:31pm

Re: Re: Houdini - 69 bucks
I bet these are the latest VERY POOR CHOICE FOR UL BACKPACKING DO TO THEIR DRAMATICALLY REDUCED BREATHABILITY!You can read Richard Nisley's report here .

In Gear Deals » Houdini - 69 bucks
August 15, 1:30pm

Re: Re: PA or AM
the 12 pack is in stock and the 24 pack is out of stock at ultralightdesigns.

In GEAR » Aquamira LIQUID drops vs. Aquamira TABLETS
August 15, 9:04am

Re: PA or AM
they are in stock here and here .

In GEAR » Aquamira LIQUID drops vs. Aquamira TABLETS
August 15, 8:34am

Re: Transitioning to "SomewhatLight"; Backpack recommendations for wife and me?
Here is another pack you should consider for your wife, the review is by Will Rietveld he spent 12 years as a gear reviewer and outdoor writer for Backpacking Light.I will be 50 later this year an...

In GEAR » Transitioning to "SomewhatLight"; Backpack recommendations for wife and me?
August 14, 2:57pm

Re: pack
His post says medium.

In Gear Swap » FS: Borah Gear Stealth
August 14, 9:57am

Re: layering
You might like to read these threads The best clothing combinations for backpacking or hiking? and A New Paradigm for Understanding Garment Warmth .

In Gear Lists » layering
August 14, 8:54am

Re: Ray Way Tarp Dimensions
From his tarp book it says: A Ray Way 2 person tarp shelters an area 106" long by 92" wide when pitched with a roof slope of 30 degrees.

In GEAR » Ray Way Tarp Dimensions
August 14, 8:28am

Re: Yama\Hexamid
Here is a side by side comparison of the Contrail and Yama Mountain Cirriform with a video,and here is a blog post and video of Stick setting up his Cirriform the first time.Stick has a number of ...

In GEAR » Looking For New 3 Season Shelter
August 13, 12:01pm

Re: Re: Re: purple blaze
If you look under photos on their facebook page they have photos of different packs with different colors and fabrics including camo.

In GEAR » ULA Packs: colors and materials
August 13, 8:39am

All Reader Reviews by Link .

Link . has posted no reviews.