Subscribe Contribute Advertise Facebook Twitter Instagram Forums Newsletter

BPL Community Profile

Warren Greer (WarrenGreer) - BPL Forum Member

My Locale SoCal
About Me Warren Greer has not added a biography yet.

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Warren Greer

Showing 271 - 280 of 656 | Page: 1 ...19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 ...66

Forum » Thread

Nice review
Don, Good stuff. I especially like that you contrasted with another well known pack of similar size. That and the photos are worth many thousand words. Also, good selection of simple additions t...

In GEAR » Gossamer Gear Murmur Dyneema DX First Look
December 04, 8:25pm

Agreed
You have a nice list but some things may not be required. I'd suggest you take a look at Mike Clellands! YouTube page and the Dinky Stuff/First Aid videos as well as Steve Greens' page (Onl...

In GEAR » First Aid Kit and a bit more...
December 04, 8:03pm

Go to the gym or something
Well, I do that year round. But the winter and snow are for day trips or just staying home. Done much of that in the past but not too thrilled with it now. And I'm making up two first aid/su...

In General Lightweight Backpacking Discussion » The doldrums
November 30, 12:21am

Desert!
Craig/Nick, Thanks for the trip report. Neat to see some desert. I've never really hiked in the desert, but my hiking buddy wants to. So maybe sometime we'll get out there. We are both i...

In Post-Trip Reports » Anza Borrego XC: Sat, 11/19 thru Sun. 11/20/2012
November 28, 9:34pm

Ya,
I was sorta thinkin' samarui, but ya, nice shoulder pads. And a great idea to supplement a sleep system. I see now your not only designing packs, your getting into clothing too. Cool.

In GEAR » TrailLite Designs "CloudVest"
November 25, 1:29am

Thanks!
Nick, a unique and exhaustive report. I really enjoyed reading about the planning and execution of this hike. Happy Birthday by the way. Thanks for sharing with us. I find a lot of insight and bene...

In Post-Trip Reports » 61st Birthday XUL Trip
November 24, 10:47pm

Thanks
For posting that link. I had a demo for TexCote and the guy doing the demo showed me a white fine almost dusty or fluffy material. They include it in the coating for waterproofness. Anyway, he ...

In GEAR » NeverWet superhydrophobic spray on coating
November 24, 12:16am

Ya, beleive it when I see it (available for purchase)
You are right. Many things are advertised to the market but in the end they never live up to the claims and don't get released to the market. And as another poster noted, often the videos of pr...

In GEAR » NeverWet superhydrophobic spray on coating
November 23, 8:26pm

Very cool
For 14 ounces, that's a pretty warm bag. My 35* bag is 22-23 ounces and I'm not so sure it is 35* if you get my drift. Although I'm also only using a Clearview pad, which is, well, clea...

In SuperUltraLight (SUL) Backpacking Discussion » BillyGoat/Virga Outdoors Wendego - My new M55/900FP SUL Quilt
November 23, 8:12pm

Nice
Glad to see you finally got the new quilt. How does the foot box work? And I guess you just tuck it under yourself rather than use straps? So how did it do on the few nights you used it? How co...

In SuperUltraLight (SUL) Backpacking Discussion » BillyGoat/Virga Outdoors Wendego - My new M55/900FP SUL Quilt
November 22, 11:33pm

All Reader Reviews by Warren Greer

Warren Greer has posted no reviews.