BPL Community Profile

Sumi Wada (DetroitTigerFan) - BPL Forum Member

My Locale Ann Arbor
About Me Sumi Wada has not added a biography yet.

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Sumi Wada

Showing 271 - 280 of 461 | Page: 1 ...19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 ...47

Forum » Thread

Re: Montbell UL down inner Measurements?
Myrtille, I have the UL down inner jacket, *not* the parka. I believe it's a 2010 model (bought it last summer.) Here are the measurements for my jacket in medium: Across the chest (right at...

In GEAR » Sizing for women Driduck and Montbell
January 15, 9:56pm

Re: Thanks Sumi
Well, the GC system works differently that what you're picturing. The backcountry management strategy, to minimize impact, is based on limiting it to small groups of hikers and limiting the nu...

In Pre-Trip Planning » Grand Canyon Rim to Rim- Campground Reservation Questions for the Experienced
January 15, 9:22pm

Re: Grand Canyon Rim to Rim- Campground Reservation Questions for the Experienced
Regular GC permits are limited to 6 people, regardless of which camp or use area. (There are larger group permits but they're limited.) I obviously don't know exactly what the ranger said t...

In Pre-Trip Planning » Grand Canyon Rim to Rim- Campground Reservation Questions for the Experienced
January 15, 7:14pm

Re: storing sleeping bags
Actually, every manufacturer's instructions I've read says to store it, uncompressed, in a breathable storage sack and every "good" bag I've bought came with one. I always ...

In GEAR » storing sleeping bags
January 10, 8:59am

Neoair All-Season
So, I went to the local gear shop to *look* at a Neoair All-Season. The salesperson made it very clear that she detests Neoairs and went on to demonstrate how impossible it is to inflate with the ...

In GEAR » Neoair All-Season
January 09, 2:04pm

Re: What's your statute of limitation for returning gear?
I bought an Arc'teryx fleece jacket a few years ago that pilled badly. I called Arc'teryx to ask them if there was some sort of washing/cleaning method that I could use. (I'd seen those...

In GEAR » What's your state of limitation for returning gear?
January 09, 10:53am

Re: Sizing for women Driduck and Montbell
I would think you'd want a Montbell SMALL and I doubt that you'll be able to wear a Driduck small without alterations. I'm 5'2" and weigh about 140lb. I'm not slim and h...

In GEAR » Sizing for women Driduck and Montbell
January 08, 11:52am

Re: Curvy Women! and pack choices?
I pretty much fit that description. I have a ULA Circuit with the 'S' shoulder straps and love it. That said, I also tried an Ohm and liked the way the shoulder straps lay better; the stra...

In GEAR » Curvy Women! and pack choices?
January 08, 11:43am

Re: Quest Outfitters
+1

In Make Your Own Gear » Quest Outfitters Service
January 07, 9:19am

Re: Re: items to bring on every trip: day hikes w/ kids to backpacking
I have one word... Yahtzee. I honestly don't know of any other game that can be played by a wider age range of kids and adults.

In Gear Lists » items to bring on every trip: day hikes w/ kids to backpacking
January 06, 11:34am

All Reader Reviews by Sumi Wada

Sumi Wada has posted no reviews.