BPL Community Profile

Sumi Wada (DetroitTigerFan) - BPL Forum Member

My Locale Ann Arbor
About Me Sumi Wada has not added a biography yet.

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Sumi Wada

Showing 271 - 280 of 497 | Page: 1 ...19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 ...50

Forum » Thread

Re: Noah
Checked them. No joy. :(

In Make Your Own Gear » Source for silnylon in a particular color?
March 05, 9:47am

Re: Kindle in cold weahter
I have a Kindle II and it worked normally into the 40's but started getting sluggish as it got down into the mid-30's. Right around freezing point, it got "confused" and then, ev...

In GEAR » Kindle in cold weahter
March 05, 7:56am

Source for silnylon in a particular color?
I'm looking for a light olive-green-ish silnylon, like what MSR uses for the Hubba Hubba. Choices in green seem to all be really dark or really bright (forest green/kelly green/neon green.) I&...

In Make Your Own Gear » Source for silnylon in a particular color?
March 05, 7:46am

Re: Realistic Number of Days Food in Bearikade Weekender/Expedition
We were able to fit 3 full days worth of food for two people inside the canister but it was filled to the brim. All of our dinners are FBC, nothing in commercial packaging. We tend to take mostl...

In Food, Hydration, and Nutrition » Realistic Number of Days Food in Bearikade Weekender/Expedition
March 04, 6:33am

Re: Re: Re: Vacuum sealing freeze dried meals.
I dehydrate my own meals now but used to use MH and still use the odd one here and there. I always repackage them into 1-qt ziplocks. They may not last forever but will certainly last more than 5...

In Food, Hydration, and Nutrition » Vacuum sealing freeze dried meals.
March 02, 12:07pm

Re: Re: Re: Neoair All-Season questions
>> The All Season also comes with an inflate bag/stuff sack. Oh, yeah... the stuff sack inflation system... have you tried it? Because if you can actually inflate the pad with it, you'...

In GEAR » Neoair All-Season questions
March 01, 1:46pm

Re: Re: Patagonia
>> I find their cuts are now tailored for the average american (ie boxy, ie fat). Being a slim/athletic build every patagonia item I've tried on feels like a burlap sack. LOL... well t...

In GEAR » Patagonia-Just curious
March 01, 11:15am

Re: Re: Neoair All-Season questions
>> As others have said it is likely a sanitary issue. I don't want to make this the point of discussion but it really wasn't. In fact, she had no issue letting me blow up a differe...

March 01, 10:03am

Re: Re: Neoair All-Season questions
>> You shouldn't blow up any pad by mouth. OK, realistically, I'm finding it hard to believe that all of the Neoair users out there are carrying additional inflation tools. For ...

March 01, 9:38am

Neoair All-Season questions
I was under the impression that it was OK to blow up the Neoair All-Season by mouth since it doesn't contain any insulating material. I went to my local gear shop and wanted to see how long it...

March 01, 9:22am

All Reader Reviews by Sumi Wada

Sumi Wada has posted no reviews.