BPL Community Profile

Jay Wilkerson (Creachen) - BPL Lifetime Member

My Locale East Bay
About Me Accept, Adapt then Attack!
CityJust 12 miles to Mt. Diablo
StateNor Cal
CountryUSA
My PDF Gear List2014 UL Gear List

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Jay Wilkerson

Showing 271 - 280 of 2800 | Page: 1 ...19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 ...280

Forum » Thread

Patagonia's Houdini Pants
As any body tried these yet? I just got mine in the mail. XL at 3.4oz and black plus they fit me perfectly. They seem like great pants with lower buttons on the bottom for a quick on/off. Are they...

In GEAR » Patagonia's Houdini Pants
April 25, 4:28pm

waterfalls at Henry Coe St Park, Ca.
Mississippi and Coit lake are full of water plus Coyote creek has some good flow. Coyote Creek in March Mississippi, March March

In Post-Trip Reports » Waterfalls at Henry Coe State Park, California
April 25, 10:27am

Tall and slim soft shell hiking pants.
PM sent to Slayton.

In GEAR » Tall and Slim Softshell Hiking Pants
April 24, 9:10pm

WTB: Trekking Poles
Adjustable two-piece poles from 26 inch to 54 inch. PM ME

In Gear Swap » WTB: Trekking Poles
April 23, 8:18pm

WTB: headlamp, swiss army classic and photon fredom
Both the headlamp and victorinox are in great condition. Both for $15.00 each. Paypal PM ME

In Gear Swap » WTB: Headlamp, Swiss Army Classic, and Photon Freedom
April 23, 5:10pm

FS: Cocoon SILK Mummy Liner/SOLD
sold-thanks

In Gear Swap » FS: Cocoon SILK Mummy Liner
April 23, 4:51pm

FS: Cocoon SILK Mummy Liner/SOLD
Monday BUMP! Thanks

In Gear Swap » FS: Cocoon SILK Mummy Liner
April 22, 9:37pm

UL Creatures
Ugly dinosaur looking turkeys! Alligator Lizard, Castle Rock

In Photo Gallery » UL Creatures
April 21, 5:19pm

FS: Golite Wisp HP XL/SOLD
Thanks!

In Gear Swap » FS: Golite Wisp HP XL
April 21, 4:21pm

FS: Golite Wisp HP/ XL/SOLD
Sunday Bump--$25.00

In Gear Swap » FS: Golite Wisp HP XL
April 21, 12:29pm

All Reader Reviews by Jay Wilkerson

Showing 1 - 10 of 75 | Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Review

Category

Recreational Equipment, Inc. (REI)
I have been a member of REI for over 15 years...I purchased a REI Bivy sack over year and half ago -I never used it--just in the backyard to test it out..Anyways I returned yesterday-- the customer se...

In 1 - COMPANIES (Customer Service)
January 02, 9:27pm

Nunatak Alpinist Mummy 20 degree
I have used the Nunatak Alpinist mummy bag 16 nights so far in 2009 and I have never been so comfortable sleeping. I ordered a large with a 64 inch shoulder and 40 inch foot box at 6'6 length..I ...

In Sleeping Bags - Mummy & Other
August 13, 1:30pm

Thermarest Neo-Air
There has been a lot of hype generated around this sleeping pad and I have to say it is very warm and comfortable to sleep on. I used last week in Emigrant Wilderness and the temps got below freezing...

In Sleeping Pads - Inflatable
June 23, 12:37pm

Equinox 6x8 Globe Skimmer Tarp
I am very happy with this simple tarp. It has a smaller footprint then other tarps thus is perfect for a solo hiker. The 6x8 tarp has 12 gromets to guy out with which adds a lot of versatility for p...

In Shelters - Tarps & Floorless
June 18, 4:14pm

Trail Life- Ray Jardine's Lightweight Backpacking
I bought the original version in 1998 and that book forever changed my life for the better. Trail life is pretty much the same book except with more pictures and few new paragraphs of information. T...

In Books and Media
April 22, 9:31am

Nunatak Alpinist
I ordered a (Custom) Alpinist Mummy bag in January. I wanted a lighter bag then my WM Superlite- that's why I went with a CUSTOM bag!! Tom told me it would come in at 27 to 28oz-I thought great.. ...

In 1 - COMPANIES (Customer Service)
April 10, 4:11pm

Wet Fire Fire Starting Tinder
The Wet Fire is Quick and easy to use!! What more can I say-I call them the (Magic Marsh Mellows). I used them at the Lost Coast in some very blistry conditions and they started a fire in no time at a...

In Miscellaneous Products
April 06, 4:16pm

Outdoor Research Outer Shell Mitts
The combined weight of the OR shell mitts is 1.5oz- I use them in conjunction with the Patagonia liner gloves. The mitts are great because they give a lot more options on the trail. Use them with the ...

In Clothing - Headwear, Handwear
March 19, 9:26am

PossumDown Gloves (BPL Gear Shop)
I used them last week in the Sierras for a day hike in the snow. They were very warm but they got a hole (Left hand) about two hours into the hike. I was using trekking poles and a hole started (worn...

In Clothing - Headwear, Handwear
March 16, 3:01pm

MSR Mug Mate Coffee Filter MSR coffee filter
It does not get any simpler then MugMate for cowboy coffee. Just add coffee grounds to the MugMate and put it in your cup/pot- let it seep for a few minutes and then perfection!! If you want more fla...

In Cookware - Other
March 10, 10:58am