Subscribe Contribute Advertise Facebook Twitter Instagram Forums Newsletter

BPL Community Profile

Katharina .... (Kat_P) - BPL Lifetime Member

My Locale Pacific Coast
About Me Love to be outside, best if in the mountains. Trying to get lighter without going broke.
Happy trails.

I sew hammocking accessories and other gear. Contact me for repairs as well.
www.mountaingoathatsandgoods.com
CityNorth of Davenport
StateCalifornia
CountryUsa
My Website URLhttp://www.mountaingoathatsandgoods.com

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Katharina ....

Showing 2611 - 2620 of 3373 | Page: 1 ...253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 ...338

Forum » Thread

Sam
Thanks Sam. The problem must have been on my end, and is now resolved.I had my laptop in a pretty remote location, with very sketchy internet...

In Website & Forum Admin/Support » I have two pm s that will not open
May 23, 9:27am

Nice
Looks really nice! Quite a project to take on. Thanks for posting the pictures .

In Make Your Own Gear » Input on MYOG tarp/tent design?
May 22, 11:14pm

Dale
Plus 2, on both posts : )

In Chaff » Bin laden dead
May 22, 1:08pm

I have two pm s that will not open
I have two private messages from BPL in my inbox that will not open. "we're sorry, but there appears to be a problem loading the message" Just giving the heads up to the sender(s)...

In Website & Forum Admin/Support » I have two pm s that will not open
May 20, 11:13pm

legit
David, fair enough, that's an understandable mistake. It is one of my pet peeves , I guess. Since I have lived here I have come across people confusing the two countries , literally hundreds...

In Make Your Own Gear » reliable, simple, affordable, jam-free sewing machine?
May 19, 3:19pm

Older and newer , and Swiss does not mean from Sweden ; )
I have an older Bernina ( by the way, "Swiss" means from Switzerland not Sweden!!) and it's a solid strong machine. Last year I got a new Janome Sewist 500, yes a plastic machine. As ...

In Make Your Own Gear » reliable, simple, affordable, jam-free sewing machine?
May 19, 3:01pm

Questions about Arroyo Seco and Tassajara
I am taking a friend who has never backpacked before on a 3 day trip next week. We'll be spending one day at the Tassajara Hot springs, since she loves that kind of thing. I have hiked around V...

In Hiking Partners / Group Trip Announcements » Questions about Arroyo Seco and Tassajara
May 19, 9:21am

No loose shoes here
The only time I have ever gotten blisters on my feet on the trail( and they were bloody and bad) was when I left my laces loose on an Emigrant wilderness trip. Same trail runners, same socks I usua...

In Editor's Roundtable » Ultralight Tip of the Week
May 17, 12:34pm

Re: Re: Re: the point
Ahem Doug.....didn't you borrow my knife and lighter a couple of times at Coe... ; )

In Philosophy & Technique » Speaking of light; wouldn't sharing gear make our packs much lighter?
May 17, 8:59am

Paul
Yeah, I should not have said that , as a reply to you. Older posts had more to do with that than yours. Sorry.

In Philosophy & Technique » Speaking of light; wouldn't sharing gear make our packs much lighter?
May 17, 7:56am

All Reader Reviews by Katharina ....

Katharina .... has posted no reviews.