BPL Community Profile

Katharina .... (Kat_P) - BPL Lifetime Member

My Locale Pacific Coast
About Me Love to be outside, best if in the mountains. Trying to get lighter without going broke.
Happy trails.

I make beanies, hats and other gear. Contact me for repairs as well.
www.mountaingoathatsandgoods.com
CityNorth of Davenport
StateCalifornia
CountryUsa
My Website URLhttp://www.mountaingoathatsandgoods.com

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Katharina ....

Showing 2611 - 2620 of 3048 | Page: 1 ...253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 ...305

Forum » Thread

DIY No see um, tarp skins.
One set is large enough to store a Superfly, with doors or equivalent. There are storage pockets on the end, for guylines etc. Weighs 1.05 ounces 22.00 shipped Second set will fit an ...

In Gear Swap » DIY No see um, tarp skins.
January 15, 6:06pm

More beanies, hats
I made these hese hats with of a variety of wool, none of them scratchy. I will take returns ( you pay shipping) and I will fix them for free. Made in a smoke free home, with no other funky smells....

In Gear Swap » More beanies, hats
January 15, 5:56pm

Baby Alpaca beanies, hats
Of all the wool I have worked with, this is the softest yet ( yes, softer than merino). I have made small, medium and large. ( between 2 and 3 ounces, depending on size and amount of rim). The patt...

In Gear Swap » Baby Alpaca beanies, hats
January 15, 5:38pm

Nice!
Thanks for the nice trip report and pictures. I really appreciate the plant descriptions, too.

In Post-Trip Reports » PA Black Forest Trail: Part II
January 13, 6:18pm

Beautiful
I really enjoyed your trip report. Stunning photographs....makes me want to go there.

In Post-Trip Reports » Rannoch Moor Traverse, November 2010
January 12, 9:07am

Sublite
I have a Sublite sil and it's my main shelter. I like this tent for its weight, ease of setup and size. I have taken it out snow camping but it didn't snow, so I can't address that. I l...

In GEAR » Sublite Sil
January 12, 7:23am

FBC
I don't consider wiping down a .5L titanium pot " doing dishes"; nor do I use soap. After i am done eating, what is left is little more than the residue of hot cocoa in a mug. I also ...

In Food, Hydration, and Nutrition » I don't like Freezer Bag Cooking
January 06, 2:42pm

couple places
http://www.backpackinglight.com/cgi-bin/backpackinglight/forums/thread_display.html?forum_thread_id=34404 http://www.backpackinglight.com/cgi-bin/backpackinglight/forums/thread_display.html?foru...

In Hiking Partners / Group Trip Announcements » Looking for suggestions for Backpacking in Europe (maybe Ireland or Alps)
January 05, 9:12am

yup
Had a pretty serious case of poison oak,and the meds are keeping me up...alarm will sound off at 4. :( Look forward to seeing you at Coe.

In Post-Trip Reports » Snow trip 1-1-11 We made it back!
January 05, 12:12am

Jack and Dave!!
Jack, you are a snow magnet! I am glad you guys made it out ok. Did you stay in your moment all night? How did the Tundras work out for you? I was sorry to miss out on this trip, now I am not so ...

In Post-Trip Reports » Snow trip 1-1-11 We made it back!
January 05, 12:05am

All Reader Reviews by Katharina ....

Katharina .... has posted no reviews.