Subscribe Contribute Advertise Facebook Twitter Instagram Forums Newsletter

BPL Community Profile

Kat .... (Kat_P) - BPL Lifetime Member

My Locale Pacific Coast
About Me Love to be outside, best if in the mountains. Trying to get lighter without going broke.
Happy trails.

I sew hammocking accessories and other gear. Contact me for repairs as well.
www.mountaingoathatsandgoods.com
CityNorth of Davenport
StateCalifornia
CountryUsa
My Website URLhttp://www.mountaingoathatsandgoods.com

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Kat ....

Showing 2611 - 2620 of 3491 | Page: 1 ...253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 ...350

Forum » Thread

@ Dale
Yes, all of the above. But speaking up also includes letting someone else know the complications of it all, and the other stuff we take for granted. Years ago we lived on a piece of land between ...

In Chaff » Where do you draw the line and how do you get your point across?
August 29, 11:40am

@Ben
Ok. Where does one draw the line when telling someone else they are polluters according to their vehicle, while one owns say five pets, which may have a larger carbon footprint than the offending...

August 29, 11:29am

no answer
I agree, there is no answer, but it is still a valid question. My main point is that it actually hurts a cause when we use it to separate ourselves from others, or to act self righteously. I pers...

August 29, 11:13am

Where do you draw the line and how do you get your point across?
This does tie in with the machete, LNT, Suv's, and the rest of the flames. It's unfortunate that I feel the need to premise that in a number of ways I personally try and have little impac...

August 29, 9:48am

quality
From the perspective of someone who sews, the stichting Peter did seems like better quality than the original. Maybe I am missing something, but the sewing on the original does not seem like much.

In GEAR » Peter Vacco Headnets - Not for Me
August 28, 8:38pm

Re: Thanks Dale
Thanks Cesar! It's so much complicted than picking at someone else over a couple of issues, while either ignoring or being unaware of other issues at large. Educating others through meaningfu...

In GEAR » Machetes for bushwacking.
August 28, 2:08pm

Blackberry
I help my landlords cut trail in their thousands (literally) acres they own along the coast. Blackberries and poison oak do grow right back and I personally have no problem cutting them back.

August 28, 9:43am

Liquid mountaineering
Help me post a hyperlink. This is pretty cool. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Oe3St1GgoHQ&feature=player_embedded#!

In Chaff » Liquid mountaineering
August 26, 6:34pm

SOLD Warbonnet 3S Yeti underquilt
SOLD>>>I have used this 3 nights. Clean. I need a longer underquilt because I run cold and don't like to combine with pads.

In Gear Swap » FS Warbonnet 3S Yeti underquilt
August 26, 5:56pm

Machetes
I learned about the usefullness of Machetes from some guys from Oaxaca I worked with for 3 years. I have one at work and one at home that I use when the thistles are getting big and just too many t...

August 26, 6:14am

All Reader Reviews by Kat ....

Kat .... has posted no reviews.