BPL Community Profile

Katharina .... (Kat_P) - BPL Lifetime Member

My Locale Pacific Coast
About Me Love to be outside, best if in the mountains. Trying to get lighter without going broke.
Happy trails.

I make beanies, hats and other gear. Contact me for repairs as well.
www.mountaingoathatsandgoods.com
CityNorth of Davenport
StateCalifornia
CountryUsa
My Website URLhttp://www.mountaingoathatsandgoods.com

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Katharina ....

Showing 2611 - 2620 of 2928 | Page: 1 ...253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 ...293

Forum » Thread

tarp
Joe and Javan, thanks for the info. I will look into the tarp you suggested Joe. Javan, I am considering the smaller tarp by Warbonnet; when you say it is adequate coverage under most conditions, d...

In Gear Swap » WTB Tarp for Hammock
October 19, 2:15pm

WTB Tarp for Hammock
New to hammocks. Need a tarp. Have been reading up on materials, cuts and sizes. Obviously I would prefer a light, plenty big, reasonably priced tarp. ;)

In Gear Swap » WTB Tarp for Hammock
October 19, 10:45am

little help
I lived in Italy for 10 years, but further south in Tuscany. I found some websites, that are not the usual tourist/ hotels offers. Some have an English version on the site, but I can help with the ...

In Hiking Partners / Group Trip Announcements » Dolomites in Italy
October 17, 8:26pm

quick take
I read a very detailed review of the pack on this site, and I could not add much to it, other than I really like the pack all and all. It fits me better ( I am 5'2" and 108 lbs) than an...

In GEAR » First Look: Osprey Hornet 46
October 17, 10:46am

someone who could help
I can think of some places in our neighborhood, like Ventana, Big Sur and Big Basin, but it might rain that time of the year, and also, you have quite a few days... Joshua Billings, a bpl member,...

In General Lightweight Backpacking Discussion » 5 year old, 7 year old, 9 year old for 4 days in December. Help!
October 17, 9:36am

:0
..sometimes I just can't help it..

In Food, Hydration, and Nutrition » Best Free Stuff?
October 16, 6:55pm

to clarify without editing
To clarify a few points. I have no problem with threads taking a different direction than originally intended, it can be a really good thing. I think bringing up the morality of any behavior bene...

October 15, 11:18am

really?
...."Glad to see that I am not the only one who thinks this way." Oh, get over yourself already. Nick is right on, on this and "the other" forum, as far as I am concerned,...

October 15, 8:40am

price drop-SOLD
SOLD Prolite small 35.00 Montbell UL Inner Down Medium 55.00

In Gear Swap » WM Aspen, Montbell, Prolite
October 14, 7:50pm

moral compass
In my opinion, the very need/desire to express or imply out loud any moral superiority ( and I engage in that in my own way) stems from insecurity. We can point out and condemn our fellow man's...

October 14, 3:04pm

All Reader Reviews by Katharina ....

Katharina .... has posted no reviews.