BPL Community Profile

Katharina .... (Kat_P) - BPL Lifetime Member

My Locale Pacific Coast
About Me Love to be outside, best if in the mountains. Trying to get lighter without going broke.
Happy trails.

I make beanies, hats and other gear. Contact me for repairs as well.
www.mountaingoathatsandgoods.com
CityNorth of Davenport
StateCalifornia
CountryUsa
My Website URLhttp://www.mountaingoathatsandgoods.com

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Katharina ....

Showing 2611 - 2620 of 3080 | Page: 1 ...253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 ...308

Forum » Thread

training
I've really enjoyed and learned from this thread, I whole heartedly agree with making life style choices that lead to health and strength. Personally I don't train, but I am very active, b...

In Philosophy & Technique » Training & Workout
January 29, 5:00pm

Adding ounces.
You mean I am not the only one to carry baby vise- grips in my pocket? I usually leave them in the car while on the trail, but,then again...

In Hiking Partners / Group Trip Announcements » 3rd Annual Bay Area BPL Hike
January 28, 9:17am

yes
Yes, I can do most colors. The only colors that I have not found in the Baby Alpaca yarn that I am using, are pink and purple. I made several grey, black, brown and green that are ready to go, b...

In Gear Swap » Baby Alpaca beanies, hats
January 28, 9:12am

Pictures in link
Here is a link to my post on gear swap ,from a while back. They are shown on a 15 year old, with a medium sized head. Thanks,Katharina http://www.backpackinglight.com/cgi-bin/backpackin...

In Gear Swap » PIF, revived. Alpaca beanie.
January 27, 8:48am

Grown up beanies
These are beanies made out of baby alpaca wool, which is softer than adult alpaca wool. I can make ones for babies too, but the ones I have been selling here were meant for adults. Sorry for the co...

January 27, 7:44am

gee
Well, thank you!

In Gear Swap » Baby Alpaca beanies, hats
January 26, 7:29pm

John Ebner
John gets this. I pm'd you. Nice job on keeping it going :) Katharina

January 26, 12:56pm

PIF, revived. Alpaca beanie.
I have sold quite a few of these, thanks.I am feeling particularly thankful for all the kind words I have received lately. BPL has been a great addition to my life. Paying It Forward. A hand kn...

January 26, 9:22am

What was the funniest post?
I've been looking back at old posts and some made ma laugh out (really) loud. What was your favorite funny post, that can stand somewhat on it's own (not needing a lot of context)? Maybe ...

In Chaff » What was the funniest post?
January 26, 6:58am

Thanks
Tony, Casey and Adan, I am touched. Edited to add that I thank you all so much. BPL is by far my favourite place to go online, and it is the people and their stories that make it great. Th...

In Post-Trip Reports » Not backpacking, but indulge me anyway
January 24, 5:02pm

All Reader Reviews by Katharina ....

Katharina .... has posted no reviews.