Subscribe Contribute Advertise Facebook Twitter Instagram Forums Newsletter

BPL Community Profile

Kat .... (Kat_P) - BPL Lifetime Member

My Locale Pacific Coast
About Me Love to be outside, best if in the mountains. Trying to get lighter without going broke.
Happy trails.

I sew hammocking accessories and other gear. Contact me for repairs as well.
www.mountaingoathatsandgoods.com
CityNorth of Davenport
StateCalifornia
CountryUsa
My Website URLhttp://www.mountaingoathatsandgoods.com

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Kat ....

Showing 2611 - 2620 of 3527 | Page: 1 ...253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 ...353

Forum » Thread

@Adam
I don't see how Dale's remark on blue collar vs white collar could be perceived as condescending, unless someone was looking for a bone to pick . I am sure Dale will defend himself just fin...

In General Lightweight Backpacking Discussion » Is lightweight backpacking anti-capitalist?
September 13, 12:37pm

Awesome
In the true sense of the word!

In Photo Gallery » John Muir Trail
September 12, 9:00pm

Re: A teachable moment
Tom, a lot of us here are guilty of getting drawn into a thread and crossing the line in our replies; not nearly as many are willing to see and acknowledge this. You are a great asset to the BPL co...

In General Lightweight Backpacking Discussion » If yr gear aint trashed ...
September 11, 9:09pm

Thanks
Thanks for doing this, pretty cool. Worked for me.

In Hiking Partners / Group Trip Announcements » Google Member Map...can we get one going?
September 11, 11:02am

How cool
Nice. A talented guy making some really nice gear. Congratulations and best of luck to you.

In On the Web » ZimmerBuilt.com
September 10, 2:30pm

Congratulatons Bob! BUT, you better have trashed, shredded, torn a bunch of gear.

In Chaff » Bob Gross, 5000th post!
September 10, 1:55pm

"(unless my math is wrong...)" I'm sure he'd let you know ; )

In Chaff » Bob Gross, 5000th post!
September 09, 8:56pm

trip report
Here is a trip report of some snow camping a few of us BPL folks did a couple of years ago. Sorry, no hyperlink. There are some good pictures of how we packed down the snow at camp. http://www.b...

In General Lightweight Backpacking Discussion » Backpacking in the snow
September 09, 4:40pm

Re: Tick Dog Skin
"Tick Dog Skin" It's like one of those signs on the road that you can read so many ways..

In Chaff » Tick Dog Skin
September 09, 3:08pm

Re: Re: Being a responsible dog owner and backpacker - Dog training books/sites and advice.
"In my opinion, life is easier and dogs are happier if everything is black and white" Life is easier when everything is black and white ....yes but but so much of it is lost..... Since...

In General Lightweight Backpacking Discussion » Being a responsible dog owner and backpacker - Dog training books/sites and advice.
September 09, 7:48am

All Reader Reviews by Kat ....

Kat .... has posted no reviews.