Subscribe Contribute Advertise Facebook Twitter Instagram Forums Newsletter

BPL Community Profile

Kat .... (Kat_P) - BPL Lifetime Member

My Locale Pacific Coast
About Me Love to be outside, best if in the mountains. Trying to get lighter without going broke.
Happy trails.

I sew hammocking accessories and other gear. Contact me for repairs as well.
www.mountaingoathatsandgoods.com
CityNorth of Davenport
StateCalifornia
CountryUsa
My Website URLhttp://www.mountaingoathatsandgoods.com

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Kat ....

Showing 2611 - 2620 of 3587 | Page: 1 ...253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 ...359

Forum » Thread

Miguel
I see your point and mostly agree. I will add that the majority of people that have lost their cool on this have been those that do not want talk about guns. That one cannot see how that behavior...

In Chaff » ultralight revolver
September 24, 6:39pm

re
Calling people that are on your same "side" of the issue, when they cross that line, is a good place to start.

September 24, 6:10pm

well then
...the solution is not banning or segregating a topic, but rather pushing for civil interaction. To feel entitled to call others names point blank, is the problem here.

September 24, 6:07pm

re
I don't know how many people that find guns offensive, actually feel as offended by them as some feel by pictures of fetuses. Maybe all of them, maybe just a few, I just don't know. I don...

September 24, 5:58pm

disagree
I also respectfully disagree with the comparison. A separate forum makes sense, but it should not have to be invisible in my opinion.

September 24, 5:33pm

Words, thinking and emotions.
Words not only help us express our thinking by defining it, but when we name something, it "becomes" in a way that it wasn't quite before and it now has a place and a "countour&...

In Chaff » Open minded
September 24, 9:44am

Shhh!
: ) Not empty, full. I am talking about the larger one of the Bareboxers, and it will not fit under the top lid of the Hornet. I don't think it fits into the Ohm either. I don't want to bu...

In Make Your Own Gear » Pack mods to accommodate larger Bear Canister
September 23, 8:18pm

Re: Now we're dragging public health care into this topic?
Sure. We did not like talking about guns, but we casually dragged in hunting, vegetarianism, world economics, civil rights and liberties, pollution, pet spay/neuter, abortion, killing, religion, ob...

September 23, 7:04pm

Pack mods to accommodate larger Bear Canister
Has anyone modified their pack to accommodate a larger Bear Canister? I have several packs around 40/ 45 liters and they won't fit the larger containers. I am thinking about an external, top mo...

In Make Your Own Gear » Pack mods to accommodate larger Bear Canister
September 23, 5:25pm

NM!
nm done feeding this one

September 23, 5:16pm

All Reader Reviews by Kat ....

Kat .... has posted no reviews.