Subscribe Contribute Advertise Facebook Twitter Instagram Forums Newsletter

BPL Community Profile

Katharina .... (Kat_P) - BPL Lifetime Member

My Locale Pacific Coast
About Me Love to be outside, best if in the mountains. Trying to get lighter without going broke.
Happy trails.

I sew hammocking accessories and other gear. Contact me for repairs as well.
www.mountaingoathatsandgoods.com
CityNorth of Davenport
StateCalifornia
CountryUsa
My Website URLhttp://www.mountaingoathatsandgoods.com

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Katharina ....

Showing 2611 - 2620 of 3327 | Page: 1 ...253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 ...333

Forum » Thread

Tyvek vs Silnylon
This question was prompted by something I read in gear swap, but I did not want to post this there. Is Tyvek , clothing grade, really much stronger than Silnylon? My experience with Tyvek clothing...

In GEAR » Tyvek vs Silnylon
April 27, 8:45am

Hornet
Plus one on the Osprey Hornet.

In GEAR » Short torso small backpack with frame
April 25, 8:35pm

Leafy greens.
You could learn what the edible greens are in your area. Miners lettuce, stinging nettle, most new fern growths....are pretty ubiquitous. Have someone teach you a few basic - can't be confused ...

In Food, Hydration, and Nutrition » Leafy greens on the trail
April 25, 2:45pm

Re: Re: What's happening to us?
"Do what I did with my kids. No cell phones, no video games, use a computer to teach... and monitor its use. They can walk to school, they don't need a car or bus. It only takes an hour to...

In Chaff » What's happening to us?
April 22, 1:31pm

What if I made it a contest?
And winner gets to pick another hat? Maybe you can help me set this up and pick the winner?

In Photo Gallery » Post a picture of your hat
April 21, 9:14am

Bump. I need action pictures..
I am looking for some action pictures of some of the hats/beanies that I made. Please let me know if I can use them on my website. Thanks!

In Photo Gallery » Post a picture of your hat
April 21, 9:10am

Michael and Josh
Thanks for the nice pictures and good luck on your adventure Michael! That's exactly how I think of Josh, always a smile, good attitude, even we were all housemates over a decade ago : o !

In Post-Trip Reports » Farewell Trip: Sykes Hot Spring via Pine Ridge Trail
April 21, 8:05am

Trip
I am not able to come to this. I am sorry I won't get to see old friends and meet some of you I only "seen" online. I'm sure you'll have a blast. Till next time : )

In Hiking Partners / Group Trip Announcements » central and southern bpl ers checking interrest in some spring/summer trips
April 20, 9:41pm

OR
Nm, my mistake

In Gear Swap » Closet purge - men's and women's clothing
April 20, 3:07pm

OR pants
nm. My mistake, sorry

In Gear Swap » Closet purge - men's and women's clothing
April 20, 2:22pm

All Reader Reviews by Katharina ....

Katharina .... has posted no reviews.