Subscribe Contribute Advertise Facebook Twitter Instagram Forums Newsletter

BPL Community Profile

Katharina .... (Kat_P) - BPL Lifetime Member

My Locale Pacific Coast
About Me Love to be outside, best if in the mountains. Trying to get lighter without going broke.
Happy trails.

I make beanies, hats and other gear. Contact me for repairs as well.
www.mountaingoathatsandgoods.com
CityNorth of Davenport
StateCalifornia
CountryUsa
My Website URLhttp://www.mountaingoathatsandgoods.com

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Katharina ....

Showing 2611 - 2620 of 3221 | Page: 1 ...253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 ...323

Forum » Thread

Russ
" addition: also, you don't make ppl "aware" by pointing things out and using an unfriendly tone... being a "Dick" usually doesn't make ppl "hear" what y...

In GEAR » What size backpack for my Wife?
March 24, 5:03pm

b- word
Your point is taken too, Doug. However, in all the flaming wars, in China, in Cuben, at Rei, many posts and remarks would have warranted that word more than in this case. But she did use it hersel...

March 24, 3:21pm

re
So ladies, how much weight do you carry when you really aren't interested in backpacking, don't have your own kit, and are just going along with your partner because they want you to be par...

March 24, 3:01pm

There is a point there
While Sumi's tone may have been a bit harsh, considering an innocent and well meaning question, there is a point to be made there. I have come close several times to writing a post that points ...

March 24, 2:51pm

Re: Re: Cussing
"Think about that." How do I do that again? I lost my notes ... : )

In Chaff » THE WRATH of the Almighty - Mark My Words!!
March 24, 10:53am

Cussing
Sometimes cussing can be shortcut ; a quick way to get something across without using many words. It's different if you slam your finger and cuss, that's just a learned reaction. Cussing is...

In Chaff » THE WRATH of the Almighty - Mark My Words!!
March 24, 10:32am

sit back
I think he got it. How about we now give him a chance to "sit back and learn". Unless we like to give just one more kick, "for good measure"..

In GEAR » Friendly expertise on camping. Please READ!!
March 23, 8:31am

re
What if he was not offering advice to those who know a lot about this stuff, but rather to some newer members ? Having a "transitional zone" would not be a bad idea, and some might benefi...

In GEAR » Friendly expertise on camping. Please READ!!
March 22, 6:13pm

; )

In Chaff » Thanks BPL
March 22, 12:28pm

Thanks BPL
Thanks for having this forum, for us to learn, trade information and goods, be inspired, entertained and much more. Thanks for having a format which, for the most part, is very user friendly. T...

In Chaff » Thanks BPL
March 22, 9:16am

All Reader Reviews by Katharina ....

Katharina .... has posted no reviews.