Subscribe Contribute Advertise Facebook Twitter Instagram Forums Newsletter

BPL Community Profile

Katharina .... (Kat_P) - BPL Lifetime Member

My Locale Pacific Coast
About Me Love to be outside, best if in the mountains. Trying to get lighter without going broke.
Happy trails.

I sew hammocking accessories and other gear. Contact me for repairs as well.
www.mountaingoathatsandgoods.com
CityNorth of Davenport
StateCalifornia
CountryUsa
My Website URLhttp://www.mountaingoathatsandgoods.com

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Katharina ....

Showing 2611 - 2620 of 3459 | Page: 1 ...253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 ...346

Forum » Thread

Ken
Where do we meet, what time and best way to get there, perhaps? Looks like 3 of us will head up that way.

In Hiking Partners / Group Trip Announcements » Trinity Alps. Aug 12-14 Full Moon
August 10, 9:23pm

carpooling from the Bay Area
Anyone want to carpool up there from the Bay Area on Friday morning?

In Hiking Partners / Group Trip Announcements » Trinity Alps. Aug 12-14 Full Moon
August 10, 7:35pm

ok
Yeah. I have Friday off so that'll be fine. I am just trying to convince my reluctant teen to come :0. Trees?

August 08, 11:07pm

Trinities
So the plan is to meet up on Friday night then and start hiking on Sat. morning? Anyone want to make it an extra day, since I had scheduled some vacation days?

August 08, 11:00pm

Trinities
I am still trying to figure this out Ken. I'll let you know asap.

August 07, 8:48pm

hey
Nice to hear of its good use. I have not posted any, but they are on my website. Just tell me what you want and I'll send you one, on me. I have been blessed with a lifetime membership to BPL, ...

In Make Your Own Gear » MYOG worth it?
August 05, 7:29pm

ah ah ah
ah ah ah CHAFFFF! I love a good sneeze : )

August 05, 7:01pm

Re: MYOG worth it?
Economically, for the most part no. When I make a single item for myself, it ends up costing me same or more than if I purchase it. Hats and tarp skins and other things that I make a lot of to sel...

August 05, 6:41pm

Lists
I don't know about anybody else, but name has not been sold to any list. I can see the dangers of signing up on for some online offers and cards, but I cannot imagine BPL doing that. Anyone else ?

In General Lightweight Backpacking Discussion » Why are you not a Member of BPL?
August 04, 9:00pm

criticize
The higher you think of yourself and the more attention you try to draw to your accomplishments, the more critical people will be of you. True on the trail and on this forum, which is why I think t...

In General Lightweight Backpacking Discussion » Speed Hiker Jennifer Pharr Davis sets Record on Appalachian Trail
August 04, 6:12am

All Reader Reviews by Katharina ....

Katharina .... has posted no reviews.