Subscribe Contribute Advertise Facebook Twitter Instagram Forums Newsletter

BPL Community Profile

James Reilly (zippymorocco) - BPL Premium Member

My Locale Montana
About Me James Reilly has not added a biography yet.
CountryUnited States

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by James Reilly

Showing 261 - 270 of 444 | Page: 1 ...18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 ...45

Forum » Thread

RE: wait time
We just received a womens version of the Prophet from MLD. Our wait time was about 7 weeks. Unfortunately we have to return it and get the next size larger. The return process was easy but I sup...

In GEAR » MLD exodus full suspension vs Zpacks arc blast?
November 12, 10:11am

Any other breathable cuben source?
Zpacks is currently out of WPB Cuben is there another source for small quantities? I dwone't see one but would like to make some mitts.

In Make Your Own Gear » Any other breathable cuben source?
November 10, 8:05pm

I sized up to a large though I usually wear medium in Patagonia. It was too tight in the chest but I have a broad chest and shoulders. I weigh in at 155 and am 5'10".

In GEAR » Patagonia Capilene 4 Hoody
November 04, 4:18pm

My favorite company for sure. Just ordered a twin. This is the first item I have bought that wasn't MYOG suppliers or material. His craftsmanship matches his customer service.

In GEAR » Great customer service from ZPacks
November 01, 12:49pm

Thank you!
I'm adding beads to my winter MYOG list. Thank you very much.

In Make Your Own Gear » Quilt V 2.Awsome!
October 21, 4:12pm

Love the beads
Very nice job. I would like to use your bead idea on my quilt if you don't mind. Did you just make a loop slightly larger than the bead? I am currently using mitten hooks but think this may ...

In Make Your Own Gear » Quilt V 2.Awsome!
October 20, 1:53pm

Some people have suggested the Nook... so a warning: I have a Nook Simple Touch (no backlight, but I use a headlamp) and it works great... EXCEPT on the trail. I'll bring it out fully charged, ...

In General Lightweight Backpacking Discussion » Books on the trail
October 15, 10:52pm

Pm sent
Pm sent on beanie

In Gear Swap » FS: ULA Catalyst, Zpacks Cloudcape, Patagonia Merino and Nano Puff, Possumdown Beanie
October 13, 11:22pm

Very good responses thus far. I feel obsessive is too negative a word as well. I hope that my "passion" for lightening never effects my household in a harmful manner. I am thorough and...

In General Lightweight Backpacking Discussion » Is every ultralighter obsessive?
October 13, 11:20am

RE: sealer
Will do MB. Thanks for the info. I may pick up or make a Cuben drop before our thru-hike but for my last few trips in Montana I am going to use the polycro. If it proves successful I may brin...

In GEAR » Hexamid Twin size
October 13, 10:02am

All Reader Reviews by James Reilly

Showing 1 - 2 of 2 | Page: 1

Feathered Friends Customer Service
I spoke to a very helpful person on the phone. She helped me determine the proper size for the jacket I wanted. Jacket fits perfectly, was shipped quick and is of top quality.

In 1 - COMPANIES (Customer Service)
July 19, 8:13pm

Sea to Summit Premium Silk Liner
We purchased a ultra-sil stuff sack as recommended by a customer service rep at a outfitter along the A.T. In using it to stuff my wife's sleeping bag I ripped the thing in half. She called up th...

In 1 - COMPANIES (Customer Service)
July 19, 8:08pm