Subscribe Contribute Advertise Facebook Twitter Instagram Forums Newsletter

BPL Community Profile

James Reilly (zippymorocco) - BPL Premium Member

My Locale Montana
About Me James Reilly has not added a biography yet.
CityAsheville
StateNC
CountryUnited States

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by James Reilly

Showing 261 - 270 of 419 | Page: 1 ...18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 ...42

Forum » Thread

Ti goath and rutalocura
Ti goat and rutalocura are both in Utah I believe

In General Lightweight Backpacking Discussion » Who would you invite?
October 07, 9:07pm

WTB: Hexamid Twin with screen
I think I would like to try out the Hexamid Twin Tent for our upcoming thru-hike. Are there any out their for sale. I would hope for one in excellent condition. Thank you

In Gear Swap » WTB: Hexamid Twin with screen
October 07, 4:17pm

Email sent
Email sent

In Gear Swap » FS: Caldera Keg Heineken Stove System w/ Spare Keg Can
October 03, 11:14pm

Re: the new stuff
The cheapest I could find the new stuff was $101 or so with free shipping at Steep Planet. The medium weighs 8.2 oz and large 9.2 ounces. I usually take a medium but had to go large with this. ...

In GEAR » Patagonia Capilene 4 Hoody
September 29, 6:00pm

RE: Rick
I just picked up a Cap 4 and am waiting for a Merino 1 that I purchased in gear swap. I plan to layer just as you mentioned. The tags are still on but I will to test it thoroughly over the next f...

In GEAR » Patagonia Capilene 4 Hoody
September 29, 4:07pm

Daybreak
If I may through another jacket in the mix. The feathered friends daybreak is on sale on their website Site. I have been using it for two seasons now and love it. It uses 900 fill power and w...

In GEAR » need down jacket advice
September 29, 10:17am

Re: overnighter
I would through in one more layer of some sort. For me it would be a light down sweater. I think any extra layer you have will get you there.

In GEAR » Ibex Indie Hoodie
September 27, 8:58am

Merino
Is the lightweight the older merino 1? If so could you tell me the weight. Thank you.

In Gear Swap » FS: patagonia merino r1
September 27, 7:10am

re: winter
I hike May to October most weekends (I get three day weekends). This Winter I do plan to begin the Appalachian Trail. However when staying in Montana I find Winter too cold and dark to hike in th...

In Chaff » How many folk backpack all year round.
September 26, 10:39pm

Re: Joseph
Thank you for your suggestions. I will look more closely at your suggestions this evening. I think I am looking for a closer to skin fit. I actually own a 1/4 zip 200g icebreaker bodyfit that...

In GEAR » Lightest 150 merino base layer top.
September 26, 12:20pm

All Reader Reviews by James Reilly

Showing 1 - 2 of 2 | Page: 1

Review

Category

Feathered Friends Customer Service
I spoke to a very helpful person on the phone. She helped me determine the proper size for the jacket I wanted. Jacket fits perfectly, was shipped quick and is of top quality.

In 1 - COMPANIES (Customer Service)
July 19, 8:13pm

Sea to Summit Premium Silk Liner
We purchased a ultra-sil stuff sack as recommended by a customer service rep at a outfitter along the A.T. In using it to stuff my wife's sleeping bag I ripped the thing in half. She called up th...

In 1 - COMPANIES (Customer Service)
July 19, 8:08pm