Subscribe Contribute Advertise Facebook Twitter Instagram Forums Newsletter

BPL Community Profile

James Reilly (zippymorocco) - BPL Premium Member

My Locale Montana
About Me James Reilly has not added a biography yet.
CityAsheville
StateNC
CountryUnited States

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by James Reilly

Showing 261 - 270 of 430 | Page: 1 ...18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 ...43

Forum » Thread

Is there a source for Silnylon like SMD uses for their ultralight floor option.
I would like to find some Silnylon like my old lunar duo had when their was an ultra light floor option. I think it was around .7 in weight before coating. I've been searching the net and f...

In Make Your Own Gear » Is there a source for Silnylon like SMD uses for their ultralight floor option.
October 12, 12:28pm

Re: polycro
Chad, Do you think polycro would offer adequate protection. I see a lot of people mentioning that the bathtub design is important.

In GEAR » Hexamid Twin size
October 11, 11:07pm

RE: video, ground cloth
Jacob, great video thank you for sharing. What are peoples thoughts on making a silnylon bathtub ground cloth rather than buying the cuben. The weight is not too different and I am surely capab...

October 11, 10:05pm

Thanks for the link Brian
Thanks Brian, That is a good review and the pictures really help. Looks good to me.

October 10, 10:48pm

This sound promising.
Wow, So much great info came in today. Thank you all very much. We are getting very excited about the prospect of this tent. I expected the reviews would be a little more mixed but this sounds ...

October 10, 10:43pm

Hexamid Twin size
Anyone using a hexamid twin for couples hiking. Is the size adequate for a couple that focuses on hiking and not camping. Looking for a 2 person Cuben netted shelter that can perform on an Appala...

October 10, 12:21pm

Odors
I just bought one of the new hoodys and love it. It controls odor better than normal synthetics but not as good as wool. I am using it after a merino one layer now and find that odor is not an ...

In GEAR » Patagonia Capilene 4 hoody. Antimicrobial / smell??
October 10, 12:16pm

Updated request
I would like to add to this that I would prefer the extended beak. Also I am open to ground cloth options if you have one that comes that way. Thanks J

In Gear Swap » WTB: Hexamid Twin with screen
October 09, 10:31am

Alright, I totally reconfigured.
Thank your for the suggestions. I am now trying a new system. It is this: Patagonia merino 1 Long Sleeve followed by the new Capilene 4 Hoody (couldn't wait for the price to drop), topped off...

In GEAR » Which if any Mid layer for AT in March
October 07, 10:41pm

Thanks
I picked up a Merino 1 and my girlfriend went with a Meco 120. Both are great. Thanks a lot.

In GEAR » Lightest 150 merino base layer top.
October 07, 10:32pm

All Reader Reviews by James Reilly

Showing 1 - 2 of 2 | Page: 1

Review

Category

Feathered Friends Customer Service
I spoke to a very helpful person on the phone. She helped me determine the proper size for the jacket I wanted. Jacket fits perfectly, was shipped quick and is of top quality.

In 1 - COMPANIES (Customer Service)
July 19, 8:13pm

Sea to Summit Premium Silk Liner
We purchased a ultra-sil stuff sack as recommended by a customer service rep at a outfitter along the A.T. In using it to stuff my wife's sleeping bag I ripped the thing in half. She called up th...

In 1 - COMPANIES (Customer Service)
July 19, 8:08pm